Jolly Wins! ObamaCare Loses!

PC that indicator will not show up in the polls. The Ds who want a much stronger ACA will either get their single-payer candidate in the primaries and lose in the general election or stay home during the general election in sufficient numbers to elect piss-poor R candidates such as Jolly or Scott for the governership at least here in FL.

However it does appear that except in the bluest of blue states/districts that an ACA position that can win the primary will lose in the general election.

Willie, there is no hope for this nation until the designations "blue" and "red" are reversed, and put back where they belong.

Since you don't work, who pays for your health insurance?
She doesn't work?!?

Is she another one of those "Keep your government hands off my Medicare" teabaggers, collecting a check?

Or does she just have a sugar daddy?

Willie, there is no hope for this nation until the designations "blue" and "red" are reversed, and put back where they belong.

She doesn't work?!?

Is she another one of those "Keep your government hands off my Medicare" teabaggers, collecting a check?

Watch out, dope!

I'm in mergers and acquisitions.....I mean murders and executions.

I've told you....I hold a high position at Stark Industries.

Corner office, in fact.

But as we're getting into personal information, ........which is your favorite over-night facility: refrigerator boxes, splintered pallets, Dumpsters, garbage cans, or subway grates?

I live in a house built entirely out of lumber from the discarded crates your supply of recycled jokes came in.

So...you're still with your first girlfriend, Barbara Millicent Roberts?

In classic PC fashion, she loses all the arguments in her first thread on this topic, and then runs away to start exactly the same thread over again.

Lost how?

So far all we have is the fact that a democrat lost in a contested area where she outspent her republican opposition in an area that Obama won in. IOW, it is a CLEAR loss for the democrats in an election cycle where they need to pick up 20 seats.

I can’t fathom where she was ‘losing’ the argument here. Facts certainly do not disagree that the dems are in a bad way.

Rep on the way.

She hasn't lost a debate yet.

These morons just get together somewhere and console each other while the butthurt works itself out (and they give each other a different form of the same....and call themselves liberated).

She hasn't won a debate with me yet, as I linked to, starting here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/339230-politicalchic-5.html#post8629697

She doesn't work?!?

Watch out, dope!

Ahh, so Carby was correct. Unless, by murder/executions, you mean you work for the Texas Dept. of Corrections.

She doesn't work?!?

Watch out, dope!

Is that one of those deals where the woman 'merges' with the man and in exchange she acquires room and board and some spending money?

Corner office, in fact.

But as we're getting into personal information, ........which is your favorite over-night facility: refrigerator boxes, splintered pallets, Dumpsters, garbage cans, or subway grates?

It was a rhetorical question. Why did Jolly say he wouldn't support the Ryan budget because of its cuts to Social Security?

1. Because he isn't quite the conservative you think he is, or,

2. he was just llying.

Can anyone help PC out on this one? I seem to have stumped her.

My own answer would be that Jolly became a Democrat on the issues he knew he couldn't afford to lose.

Corner office, in fact.

It was a rhetorical question. Why did Jolly say he wouldn't support the Ryan budget because of its cuts to Social Security?

2. he was just llying.

My own answer would be that Jolly became a Democrat on the issues he knew he couldn't afford to lose.
Values and principles are malleable to Republicans.

The libs are getting that tail beat. Rough week for the left

-Geaux
How so?

This Jolly won't be able to get his jollies screwing over the non-rich, since he's up for re-election in 8 months.

He'll have to basically vote with the Democrats on all issues, so as not to alienate the voters who allowed him to squeak by.

She doesn't work?!?

Watch out, dope!

Is that one of those deals where the woman 'merges' with the man and in exchange she acquires room and board and some spending money?

I think that's Abortion Barbie

wendy-davis-shoe.jpg

Washington state has the 7th highest rate of population growth between 2010 and 2013.
source please?

Based on your post, I assumed this was a source-free exchange. You go first if you want to change the rules.

List of U.S. states by population growth rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WA is 7th AND CA is not depopulating according to the rest of the nation - it is actually on par with the average. The top three are all republican though.

In classic PC fashion, she loses all the arguments in her first thread on this topic, and then runs away to start exactly the same thread over again.

Lost how?

So far all we have is the fact that a democrat lost in a contested area where she outspent her republican opposition in an area that Obama won in. IOW, it is a CLEAR loss for the democrats in an election cycle where they need to pick up 20 seats.

I can’t fathom where she was ‘losing’ the argument here. Facts certainly do not disagree that the dems are in a bad way.

A bad way compared to what? Compared to the average historical expectations for a 2nd term president's mid-term election?
In a bad way compared to their expectations leading up to this point. In a bad way for Obama’s last few years where none of his agenda will go anywhere because he will no longer have a cooperative legislative branch. The fact is that the democrats have been telling everyone how the Republican Party is dying. How the republicans cannot win an election. How they are destined to lose the house.

Now that reality is setting in, they are going to have to accept the fact that this hyperbole has no substance whatsoever.

source please?

Based on your post, I assumed this was a source-free exchange. You go first if you want to change the rules.

List of U.S. states by population growth rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WA is 7th AND CA is not depopulating according to the rest of the nation - it is actually on par with the average. The top three are all republican though.
Thanks I was wrong and won't use that source again. Extrapolations of U-Haul data and van line data should be more clearly labeled as such.

2. he was just llying.

Values and principles are malleable to Republicans.

Cutting/privatizing SS and Medicare are fun topics for Republicans who aren't running for office,

or at least not running for office outside of Conservatopia.

Lost how?

A bad way compared to what? Compared to the average historical expectations for a 2nd term president's mid-term election?
In a bad way compared to their expectations leading up to this point. In a bad way for Obama’s last few years where none of his agenda will go anywhere because he will no longer have a cooperative legislative branch. The fact is that the democrats have been telling everyone how the Republican Party is dying. How the republicans cannot win an election. How they are destined to lose the house.

Now that reality is setting in, they are going to have to accept the fact that this hyperbole has no substance whatsoever.

This gets tiring, but apparently, RWNJs like it to be tiring.

Electoral history was on the side of Jolly (R) from the get-go:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...pared-to-presidential-terms-1855-present.html

Exact chart:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...WmxQNjAtOFFvM3p4S3NvTWRGNGc&usp=sharing#gid=0

(that was hours and hours of work, btw)

And my estimate and prediction, here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...re-was-an-election-last-night-in-fl-13-a.html

No polling that I know of to date. But the electoral history of this District indicates:

Advantage GOP.

It might be helpful to remember that one race does not make a trend. This year should be a GOP year, anyway. That is in-line with electoral history.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...pared-to-presidential-terms-1855-present.html

Exact chart:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...WmxQNjAtOFFvM3p4S3NvTWRGNGc&usp=sharing#gid=0

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...re-was-an-election-last-night-in-fl-13-a.html

No polling that I know of to date. But the electoral history of this District indicates:

Advantage GOP.

It might be helpful to remember that one race does not make a trend. This year should be a GOP year, anyway. That is in-line with electoral history.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results, golum.

Exact chart:

Advantage GOP.

I can see that the election means nothing....and you're not worried one little bit.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

The libs are getting that tail beat. Rough week for the left

-Geaux
How so?

This Jolly won't be able to get his jollies screwing over the non-rich, since he's up for re-election in 8 months.

He'll have to basically vote with the Democrats on all issues, so as not to alienate the voters who allowed him to squeak by.

... Or ... in 8 months he could let the voters know he's still against Obamacare ...

Forum List

Back