Jolly Wins! ObamaCare Loses!

You accuse him of posting from a biased source and then you quote the Heritage Foundation?

lol, in all fairness to you there might be at most 3 conservatives on this board not stupid enough to do that.

I was hoping that someone would trip and fall into the verbal trap I set.....but, frankly, I was hoping it would be a bigger fish than you.

I used Heritage to show the source of his nonsense graph.

My source was the CBO.

OK...you're dismissed.
If I throw a stick will you go chase it?

Your link goes to a budget/deficit article that has nothing to do with healthcare.

As usual, you are incorrect.

Your reading skills are wanting.

The link contains exactly what I stated it does: 36 million nonelderly will be uninsured in 2015.

Democrats outspent Jolly 4 to 1 and lost in that race. spin it anyway you want; it is a loss for Dems; and a bad sign for the Donkey

The vast majority of spending in this race came from outside groups where Republicans outspent Dems $5 million to $4 million. The worst part of it is that these outside groups can pretty much say anything and get away with it. Truth be damned.

Florida special election pitting Sink, Jolly a testing ground for parties? midterm strategies - The Washington Post

She has spent $2 million on television ads, four times as much as Jolly, a former staffer to Young with a long history as a Washington lobbyist. Official GOP committees and outside conservative groups have come to Jolly’s aid, but overall Democratic TV spending has outpaced GOP spending by roughly $800,000.

It would appear that you are incorrect.

So you believe your greedy idiot lying billionaires over theirs? Why exactly?

Ours want to pay MORE taxes, since they're not greedy lying stupid polluting cheating a-holes and know voodoo Reaganism is wrecking the nonrich and the country. See sig para. 1.

"....voodoo Reaganism is wrecking the nonrich and the country."

You're so stupid I bet you think academia is a type of nut.

Lesson for today: Reagan increased the wealth of the nation.

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
2. But….the national wealth went up $ 17 trillion
3. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries.

George Gilder: The Real Reagan Lesson for Romney-Ryan - WSJ.com

Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. Obama: the very opposite-
"... the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession."
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession | The Weekly Standard

How ya' like them apples, boyyyyeeeeee???
:clap2: The comprehension ability of some of these libs is very limited. That idiot may need a while to comprehend your post, if he's even capable of it:doubt:

You're so stupid I bet you think academia is a type of nut.

How ya' like them apples, boyyyyeeeeee???

actually my Dear Lady.., most of them are !! :up:

Well, since I've mentioned nuts and apples, in keeping with the theme, let me add that Blanko is an example of the kind of poster who embraces the entire gamut of liberal politics, from soup to left-wing nuts.

Democrats outspent Jolly 4 to 1 and lost in that race. spin it anyway you want; it is a loss for Dems; and a bad sign for the Donkey

The vast majority of spending in this race came from outside groups where Republicans outspent Dems $5 million to $4 million. The worst part of it is that these outside groups can pretty much say anything and get away with it. Truth be damned.

" Truth be damned."

Seriously?

Were your eyes open when you walked into this one?

"Politifact awards ‘Lie of the Year’ to Obama"
Politifact awards ?Lie of the Year? to Obama

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for you to come along and give it meaning.

I'm going to rain on some parades here:

Repeal of Obamacare would be political suicide for the GOP. Increasingly it is the refugees from liberal money-pits like the ACA that are driving national politics and increasing red state GDP three times faster than blue state GDP.

THOU SHALT NOT INTERFERE WITH THY OPPONENT'S SUICIDE.

CA, MA, IL, RI, MD, WA, and MI are depopulating relative to the rest of the nation. More importantly it is the wealthy and/or educated who are leaving.

It is the poor and stupid that are moving into these blue states. This is desirable.

Washington state has the 7th highest rate of population growth between 2010 and 2013.
source please?

Oh, what fun it is to watch the Democrats tap dancing around the importance of the Jolly win in Florida....

Let's call it "The Florida Schadenfreude Special"!!

1. "Florida loss exposes Democrats' disarray on Obamacare

2. Democrats can’t even agree whether Obamacare was the reason for their crushing loss in a Florida...

3. .... Jolly’s victory over Democrat Alex Sink has many Democrats privately worried and publicly split about how to talk about Obamacare.

4. ...Other Democrats plan to sharply criticize the Affordable Care Act when running for re-election.

5. ....Rep. Ron Barber, a Democrat who holds a Tucson, Ariz., area seat. Barber said he’s uncomfortable with his party’s health care message, and added that you “can’t, with a straight face, stand up and say this is a perfect bill.” He wishes Democrats would “be willing to be honest....

6. Sen. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.) — one of the Senate’s most vulnerable incumbents — twice waved off a reporter’s questions. Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.), who will likely face GOP Rep. Cory Gardner in November, said he would prefer to answer a reporter’s question by phone to offer a “coherent” response.

7. Even more significantly, they fear the law’s unpopularity — along with President Barack Obama’s flagging approval ratings — could keep Democrats home in November,...

8. A veteran Democratic fundraiser called the loss a “double whammy,” hurting the party with major donors and energizing Republicans.

9. ....the results in Florida show Democrats could be facing stiffer headwinds than they thought in protecting their five-seat majority in the Senate and chipping away at Republican control of the House.

10. Republicans are giddy and say that the special election in Florida’s 13th Congressional District validates their singular focus on undermining, repealing and altering Obama’s signature legislative achievement."
Florida loss exposes Democrats' disarray on Obamacare - Jake Sherman and Burgess Everett - POLITICO.com

So.....let's hear more from our posters who claimed the Jolly win meant nothing......

...c'mon, y'all!

In classic PC fashion, she loses all the arguments in her first thread on this topic, and then runs away to start exactly the same thread over again.

Oh, what fun it is to watch the Democrats tap dancing around the importance of the Jolly win in Florida....

2. Democrats can’t even agree whether Obamacare was the reason for their crushing loss in a Florida...

3. .... Jolly’s victory over Democrat Alex Sink has many Democrats privately worried and publicly split about how to talk about Obamacare.

4. ...Other Democrats plan to sharply criticize the Affordable Care Act when running for re-election.

5. ....Rep. Ron Barber, a Democrat who holds a Tucson, Ariz., area seat. Barber said he’s uncomfortable with his party’s health care message, and added that you “can’t, with a straight face, stand up and say this is a perfect bill.” He wishes Democrats would “be willing to be honest....

6. Sen. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.) — one of the Senate’s most vulnerable incumbents — twice waved off a reporter’s questions. Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.), who will likely face GOP Rep. Cory Gardner in November, said he would prefer to answer a reporter’s question by phone to offer a “coherent” response.

7. Even more significantly, they fear the law’s unpopularity — along with President Barack Obama’s flagging approval ratings — could keep Democrats home in November,...

8. A veteran Democratic fundraiser called the loss a “double whammy,” hurting the party with major donors and energizing Republicans.

9. ....the results in Florida show Democrats could be facing stiffer headwinds than they thought in protecting their five-seat majority in the Senate and chipping away at Republican control of the House.

10. Republicans are giddy and say that the special election in Florida’s 13th Congressional District validates their singular focus on undermining, repealing and altering Obama’s signature legislative achievement."
Florida loss exposes Democrats' disarray on Obamacare - Jake Sherman and Burgess Everett - POLITICO.com

So.....let's hear more from our posters who claimed the Jolly win meant nothing......

...c'mon, y'all!
The reason why a shot across the bow was invented was to give your enemies warning. You guys just did.

Be happy about the win but not that. Eight months before the elections they just got warned to get their heads out of their asses.

In classic PC fashion, she loses all the arguments in her first thread on this topic, and then runs away to start exactly the same thread over again.

"....she loses all the arguments...."

Argument?

I don't argue...I simply explain why I am correct.

And I can explain your problem as well:
You are so dense that light actually bends around you.

...c'mon, y'all!
The reason why a shot across the bow was invented was to give your enemies warning. You guys just did.

Be happy about the win but not that. Eight months before the elections they just got warned to get their heads out of their asses.

This, from the OP....it obviates your post:
"3. .... Jolly’s victory over Democrat Alex Sink has many Democrats privately worried and publicly split about how to talk about Obamacare."

What's you plan to un-split 'em?

well you pussies post a huffpo article, then dont respond to the thread after that. So what was the other thread title?

"....she loses all the arguments...."

Argument?

I don't argue...I simply explain why I am correct.

And I can explain your problem as well:
You are so dense that light actually bends around you.

You live in an echo chamber. Call it the truth if that's what gets your silly ass through the night.

Jolly had abso-fucking-lutely nothing to say about healthcare reform except that the GOP had ways to make it better without government intervention. BFD. The GOP has no plan whatsoever, and they've had 4 years to come up with one. (yaaawwwwn......)

Forum List

Back