Jon Voight : This is War

The Left are even mad at those that supports the President and for being a Christian.

That was like Trump being laughed at when he made his speech at the UN. Neither the actors nor Trump knew what was so funny.

As though Trump's a Christian! Hilarious fodder for rubes.

Jon Voight? Wasn't he big in silent pictures? I think he used to do routines with that other guy, Clint, Westwood, or something like that.

D-list actor says what?!?

This is all...

f6d9339dc084c3b4e3b00232b0d5499b.jpg

D-list actor says what?!?

He has an Oscar. He was A list before those terms existed. Your too young and stupid to know. Clint Eastwood backs Trump and he’s directing a movie in Atlanta where abortion is illegal. Hollywood told him he couldn’t film there and Clint told the to Go Fuck Themselves I guess you think he is D list too. Your a liberal dipshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the re-tweet and specific note of thanks from Kristy Swanson, the original Buffy

kristy-swanson-maxim.jpg

:eek2:

Where's that Joe Buck?

Tweeting with his head up his ass is where.

How can what Trump did be seen as right, noble, legal?

I guess you just have to absolutely hate the rule of law to still follow that huckster buffoon.

Your an idiot. No proof of illegal anything. But you Demtards are brainwashed and your leaders are the most corrupt in the world. So STFU until you can speak the truth or have proof asshole.

Where's that Joe Buck?

I guess you just have to absolutely hate the rule of law to still follow that huckster buffoon.
Quit proving you're an IDIOT with your MORONIC posts. Damn, you are DUMB!
Smearing me neither answers the question nor serves as a cogent rebuttal. Did you learn this from Trump? He has never been held to account. Shielded by wealth, celebrity and now, presidential power. Hubris always crumbles. The Greeks taught us that.

He has done nothing wrong. All your witch-hunts have turned up jack shit. So calling a spade a spade, your not an asshole your a fucking asshole.

Where's that Joe Buck?

Quit proving you're an IDIOT with your MORONIC posts. Damn, you are DUMB!
Smearing me neither answers the question nor serves as a cogent rebuttal. Did you learn this from Trump? He has never been held to account. Shielded by wealth, celebrity and now, presidential power. Hubris always crumbles. The Greeks taught us that.

He has done nothing wrong. All your witch-hunts have turned up jack shit. So calling a spade a spade, your not an asshole your a fucking asshole.

Almost three years...and he's still in there.

Drives them apeshit.

Forum List

Back