Jon Voight : This is War

It seems that all the TDS parasites can do is fail much like their Democratic Party leadership.

Jon Voight has the right to free speech, that's what mostly infuriates the lefties...

Not at all! I will defend his right to make a complete fool of himself while he is politicking with Jane Fonda this week, and Trump next week! Hell, I not only support his right to do so, I encourage him to do so!

It seems that all the TDS parasites can do is fail much like their Democratic Party leadership.

Jon Voight has the right to free speech, that's what mostly infuriates the lefties...

Not at all! I will defend his right to make a complete fool of himself while he is politicking with Jane Fonda this week, and Trump next week! Hell, I not only support his right to do so, I encourage him to do so!

mmm .. maybe you should consider evaluating your own posts or seek professional mental help .. :26:

He would doubtless make a better President than Trump, but, then, anyone but "W" would!

mmm .. maybe you should consider evaluating your own posts or seek professional mental help .. :26:

You disapprove? Well, now Lumpy, that pretty much is my reality check, right there!

You disapprove? Well, now Lumpy, that pretty much is my reality check, right there!

Nope, just humored really .. :wink_2:

Anyway, If I see Jane Fonda, I will tell her that I have been talking with republicans and that all is forgiven, and that she is welcome in the tent, along with Voight.

Anyway, If I see Jane Fonda, I will tell her that I have been talking with republicans and that all is forgiven, and that she is welcome in the tent, along with Voight.

I associate with you .. Good (that's Me) .. not so good (guess who) ... :) .. such is a tolerant life..

I’m sorry my grammar is your main Concern.
Well it's hardly my fault you have no substance.

You idiots have been on a witch hunt for 3 years and you have nothing. You still have nothing. Talk about no substance, all you spew are lies like the rest of the libtards. Must suck too lose all the time. Get use to it as there is more coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your Democrats have been making complete asses of themselves for 3!years. Guess what. Get use to it. You Assholes got a whole lot more coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon Voight is like Clint Eastwood. Old school actors who actually have a backbone and say what they believe instead of bowing to the Hollywood Communists.
Old actors who disgrace themselves in their old age. You got that one right. Clint Eastwood lost a debate to an empty chair.

Clint Eastwood Sylvester Stallone Arnold Schwarzenegger Bruce Willis all Republicans

The best actors ever

^^^ Thanks for telling about these other gentlemen! I never knew about some of them.

God bless you and them and the rest of the Hollywood conservative circle always!!!

Holly

D-list actor says what?!?

Sorry to rub it in, but you are truly a moron.

140218111230-52-oscar-best-actor-restricted-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

after-winning-the-category-of-best-performance-by-an-actor-in-a-supporting-role-in-a-series-mini-series-or-motion-picture-made-for-television-for-his-role-in-ray-donovan-actor-jon-voight-poses-backstage-in-the-press-room-with-his-golden-globe-award-at-the-71st-annual-golden-globe-awards-at-the-beverly-hilton-in-beverly-hills-ca-on-sunday-january-12-2014-file-reference-32222-451jrc-for-editorial-use-only-all-rights-reserved-PMYAWN.jpg

1986_gg43_jon_voight_best_actor_drama-runaway_train_ng.jpg

Jon Voight on Twitter

I am so proud of Jon Voight.... thank you ....may you be blessed

(you have to click on the sound)

You people are totally out of control.

You have no problem with a president who uses our tax dollars to shake down a nation to get that nation to reopen a long since closed case to find any dirt they can for trump to use against his opponent in the election. You have no problem with him cheating to stay in the White House. Well you had no problem with the cheating in 2016 so you would have no problem with him cheating for the 2020 election.

You people have no problem with that call being improperly put on a secret server so no one can know about it. Essentially cover the whole crime up.

What trump has done is a crime. Yet you want to go to war because he's been busted and the American people want justice.

Funny, no one ever threatened war or murder when you people were trying to get Clinton thrown out of office.

No one was screaming for violence or retribution against the people who were impeaching Clinton. No one called anyone a traitor and insinuated that the person be persecuted and killed.

You people are going way too far for a man who is a criminal and liar. He doesn't belong in our White House yet you want to go to war with the people who disagree with you,.

Do you understand how down right bat crap crazy you all are?

Forum List

Back