Jon Voight : This is War

Jon Voight? Wasn't he big in silent pictures? I think he used to do routines with that other guy, Clint, Westwood, or something like that.

Back when you were selling your soul to your corporate masters.

It could have been that other guy, John Dwane. Just not sure.

You don't have a soul, so you were selling someone else's.

Go figure.

Don't get me wrong. I think John is a great guy! In fact, this comes from Wiki:

"... his political views aligned with American liberal views and he supported President John F. Kennedy, describing his assassination as traumatizing to people at that time.[15] He also worked for George McGovern's voter registrations efforts in the inner cities of Los Angeles.[16] Voight actively protested against the Vietnam War.[17] In the 1970s, he made public appearances alongside Jane Fonda and Leonard Bernstein in support of the leftist Unidad Popular group in Chile."

Where's that Joe Buck?

Tweeting with his head up his ass is where.

How can what Trump did be seen as right, noble, legal?

I guess you just have to absolutely hate the rule of law to still follow that huckster buffoon.
Quit proving you're an IDIOT with your MORONIC posts. Damn, you are DUMB!
Smearing me neither answers the question nor serves as a cogent rebuttal. Did you learn this from Trump? He has never been held to account. Shielded by wealth, celebrity and now, presidential power. Hubris always crumbles. The Greeks taught us that.

He has done nothing wrong. All your witch-hunts have turned up jack shit. So calling a spade a spade, your not an asshole your a fucking asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost three years...and he's still in there.

Drives them apeshit.

I know and we have another 5 years to really put them over the edge. There going to need more padded rooms for them.

Jon Voight? Wasn't he big in silent pictures? I think he used to do routines with that other guy, Clint, Westwood, or something like that.

Go figure.

"... his political views aligned with American liberal views and he supported President John F. Kennedy, describing his assassination as traumatizing to people at that time.[15] He also worked for George McGovern's voter registrations efforts in the inner cities of Los Angeles.[16] Voight actively protested against the Vietnam War.[17] In the 1970s, he made public appearances alongside Jane Fonda and Leonard Bernstein in support of the leftist Unidad Popular group in Chile."

Don't get you wrong....you think.......

No.....you don't.

Where's that Joe Buck?

Tweeting with his head up his ass is where.

How can what Trump did be seen as right, noble, legal?

I guess you just have to absolutely hate the rule of law to still follow that huckster buffoon.
Quit proving you're an IDIOT with your MORONIC posts. Damn, you are DUMB!
Smearing me neither answers the question nor serves as a cogent rebuttal. Did you learn this from Trump? He has never been held to account. Shielded by wealth, celebrity and now, presidential power. Hubris always crumbles. The Greeks taught us that.

He has done nothing wrong. All your witch-hunts have turned up jack shit. So calling a spade a spade, your not an asshole your a fucking asshole.

Almost three years...and he's still in there.

Drives them apeshit.

I know and we have another 5 years to really put them over the edge. There going to need more padded rooms for them.

And Pence will then seal it up for them.

By then the SCOTUS will be so conservative, the hollywood assholes might really move to Canada like they promised (if Canada is stupid enough to have them).

Go figure.

No.....you don't.

I guess that the republican party is all inclusive after all. Who would have thought that they would embrace Jane Fonda supporters! Who next? Ted Turner?

Go figure.

……….and then he grew up.

Go figure.

No.....you don't.

I guess that the republican party is all inclusive after all. Who would have thought that they would embrace Jane Fonda supporters! Who next? Ted Turner?

You keep guessing at shit.

Time for you to stop and actually get something right.

Go figure.

……….and then he grew up.

He did seem to get confused as he grew older. Reagan had the same problem. It sometimes happens to old people. They call it Alzheimer's.

Go figure.

……….and then he grew up.

He did seem to get confused as he grew older. Reagan had the same problem. It sometimes happens to old people. They call it Alzheimer's.

Is that your excuse ?

Your lack of grammar will do that to me long before 5 years is up.

I’m sorry my grammar is your main Concern. When you speak the truth with facts then I’ll worry about taking more time to post a message.

I have a feeling that John's popularity with Trumpettes is now going to disappear with the rising sun tomorrow....:04:

It seems that all the TDS parasites can do is fail much like their Democratic Party leadership.

Jon Voight has the right to free speech, that's what mostly infuriates the lefties...

Forum List

Back