Jon Voight : This is War

I think trying to smear Voight's political message by bringing in tales of what a remiss husband and father he used to be
is a typically low and cheap blow from pricks who follow the Alinsky playbook whether they know it or not.

Che Gueverra and Martin Luther King (to name just two examples) were not exactly exemplary human beings but I bet you'll never hear some low life troll try to drag them down due to their personal lack of character.

We expect no less from the left. They play by any means necessary.

I think trying to smear Voight's political message by bringing in tales of what a remiss husband and father he used to be
is a typically low and cheap blow from pricks who follow the Alinsky playbook whether they know it or not.

Che Gueverra and Martin Luther King (to name just two examples) were not exactly exemplary human beings but I bet you'll never hear some low life troll try to drag them down due to their personal lack of character.

He reminds me of a guy named Trump. Projectionist.

He reminds me of a guy named Trump. Projectionist.
With each post you show us that you really ARE an idiot. Congratulations!

Forum List

Back