Jordan hanged the filthy suicide whore this morning.

Are you comparing the abuse of a prisoner to what ISIS does? That's sick, dude. Get some perspective.
The prisoner [ a totally absolutely innocent man] was beaten to death ...he was killed in a gruesome horrific abominable manner by our heroes ..live with t with that ...it cannot be denied ...its documented ...we took a prisoner and tormented him to death ...crushed his legs to the point his heart failed because the blood could no longer flow...how is that different from ISIS ?

You have EVIDENCE?? No: only hearsay. Stop being so stupid!!

Greg
Its not hear say its documented the death of Dilawar by torture at the hands of US troopers is a fact

Have they been declared factual by a court of Law?? NO!!

Then they are in dispute and therefore the presumption of innocence applies.

Greg
Has there been some facts presented in a court of law against ISIS ..can you link ?

Apparently, you have no idea how LUCKY you are to be a citizen of the United States. Well, let me tell you, you should thank your lucky stars. :D

The prisoner [ a totally absolutely innocent man] was beaten to death ...he was killed in a gruesome horrific abominable manner by our heroes ..live with t with that ...it cannot be denied ...its documented ...we took a prisoner and tormented him to death ...crushed his legs to the point his heart failed because the blood could no longer flow...how is that different from ISIS ?

Greg
Its not hear say its documented the death of Dilawar by torture at the hands of US troopers is a fact

Greg
Has there been some facts presented in a court of law against ISIS ..can you link ?

Apparently, you have no idea how LUCKY you are to be a citizen of the United States. Well, let me tell you, you should thank your lucky stars. :D

Most Americans have no clue how lucky they are.

Look Tyrone. I don't want to talk about American soldiers here. I've come to discuss ISIS and the Jordanian response to the murdered pilot.

Get it?

Go and derail another thread.

This doesn't even make sense. Learn English.
"Me cago en el coño de tu madre "
images

“The Butcher of La Cabaña”

Greg

Greg

Greg

Agreed. He has the freedom to abuse his own country. If he ranted like this in Saudi for example, he would be getting 1,000 lashes and ten years in jail for expressing his views in such a way.

Greg

Start a thread about it.
did someone dictate those words to you to post to me

Nah; but marchy musta read your peabrained little mind a few minutes ago. Same shit; different shovel!!

Greg
authorization for these acts of savagery reached the highest levels of the US Military Command, if Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, interviewed in 2006 on the CBS News Show, 60 minutes is to be believed. He claimed to reporter Scott Pelley that he smelled a rat immediately upon learning of the deaths at Bagram:

"I was developing the picture as to how this all got started in the first place, and that alarmed me as much as the abuse itself because it looked like authorization for this abuse went to the very top of the United States government," says Wilkerson.
In 2002, the "top of the government" was divided over whether the Geneva Convention applied to prisoners in Afghanistan. The resulting presidential directive tried to have it both ways ordering that the "…armed forces shall continue to treat detainees humanely" but Geneva would apply only "to the extent appropriate and consistent with military necessity...."

It's Wilkerson's opinion that the Army chose to ignore Geneva when it issued new rules for interrogations in Afghanistan and Iraq

Opinions are not FACTS, idiot!!

Greg

Greg

Greg

Agreed. He has the freedom to abuse his own country. If he ranted like this in Saudi for example, he would be getting 1,000 lashes and ten years in jail for expressing his views in such a way.

I'll pay his airfare!!!!

Greg

Greg

Greg

I would have stopped at "most Americans have no clue"...if you doubt it look at the posts directed at me ..:ack-1:

Greg

I'll pay his airfare!!!!

Greg

:death::desk:

Start a thread about it.
did someone dictate those words to you to post to me

Nah; but marchy musta read your peabrained little mind a few minutes ago. Same shit; different shovel!!

Greg
authorization for these acts of savagery reached the highest levels of the US Military Command, if Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, interviewed in 2006 on the CBS News Show, 60 minutes is to be believed. He claimed to reporter Scott Pelley that he smelled a rat immediately upon learning of the deaths at Bagram:

"I was developing the picture as to how this all got started in the first place, and that alarmed me as much as the abuse itself because it looked like authorization for this abuse went to the very top of the United States government," says Wilkerson.
In 2002, the "top of the government" was divided over whether the Geneva Convention applied to prisoners in Afghanistan. The resulting presidential directive tried to have it both ways ordering that the "…armed forces shall continue to treat detainees humanely" but Geneva would apply only "to the extent appropriate and consistent with military necessity...."

It's Wilkerson's opinion that the Army chose to ignore Geneva when it issued new rules for interrogations in Afghanistan and Iraq

Opinions are not FACTS, idiot!!

Greg
These though are facts a taxi driver named Dilawar was tortured to death by US troops...a fact

Greg

I would have stopped at "most Americans have no clue"...if you doubt it look at the posts directed at me ..:ack-1:

Now don't be paranoid. This is not all about you.

Greg

The entire Universe is all about bringing me to existence....

Greg

That's what happens when you are intellectually dishonest. Expect to be treated with disdain because that is what you deserve.

The Saudis tried to detain me until I told them I worked for the Pope of Irouk...at that point they let me go right away and seemed very paranoid....

Greg

That's what happens when you are intellectually dishonest. Expect to be treated with disdain because that is what you deserve.
I am laughing at your ridiculous DECLARATIONS OF SUPERIORITY...YOU ARE JUST AN ASSHOLE TO ME

The entire Universe is all about bringing me to existence....

Maybe you need to go live in the Middle East for a while. Get the reality slap that you need.

I am laughing at your ridiculous DECLARATIONS OF SUPERIORITY...YOU ARE JUST AN ASSHOLE TO ME

Good, then get out of here or stop trying to make ridiculous dishonest comparisons, scumbag.

Forum List

Back