Jordan hanged the filthy suicide whore this morning.

The Saudis tried to detain me until I told them I worked for the Pope of Irouk...at that point they let me go right away and seemed very paranoid....

:cuckoo: Do us all a favor . . . Go take a long walk off a short pier.
wow that line "take a long walk off a short pier" wow just wow ...fucking moron

Yay: he cracked!! he couldn't keep up the pretense any longer...you silly little man you!!

Greg

Cnm is trashing the King on the other thread.

How dare they complain about Flash.

That woman should have been executed 10 years ago.
Like GW Bush shoulda

It's a well known fact that America has a high rate of mental illness. ^^^^ This post just proves that. :D
Your sympathy for the Devil is touching

How about this for a comparison? Odds of being set on fire and murdered while in custody in a United States prison . . . odds of being on fire and murdered in custody of ISIS terrorists? Place your bets!

I'll pay his airfare!!!!

Greg
So you would like to see me tortured to death too...now that is mighty white American of you

:eusa_clap::funnyface::popcorn:

I'll provide the audience!!

Greg

Honestly, America could do WITHOUT people like this. We would be far better off as a country, I think. These people are along the lines of ISIS with their support of them. Just rotten people. Unfortunately, we have to try and "tolerate" the monsters.
I have categorically condemned the actions OF ISIS....you on the other hand support the torturing of prisoners to death as long as US troops are doing the torturing...that happens to be your position on the issue of torturing prisoners

No, the only thing you've done is to try and insinuate that America is the same as ISIS. Everyone KNOWS you're batshit crazy. :lol: We're just having fun at your expense now. Lol. :whip:
You are simply continuing to declare victory after being unable to provide a cogent counter response to my posts...I feel your pain..and smile...

apparently, it is still the position of our government that it is better for everyone concerned if the American public knows as little as possible regarding the horrific actions of a vast organized and systematic effort, from lowly CIA operatives, soldiers and independent contractors to the most senior officials in the Executive Branch, to torture (and occasionally kill) people in the custody of our Military and Intelligence Services, despite the inconvenient revelations contained in the Senate Intelligence Committee's Torture Report, practices we routinely condemn as barbaric when committed by terrorist organizations such as ISIS.

Face facts. America is not comparable to ISIS because of some isolated cases of prisoner abuse. :D You are just too stupid to see reality apparently.

Like GW Bush shoulda

It's a well known fact that America has a high rate of mental illness. ^^^^ This post just proves that. :D

How about this for a comparison? Odds of being set on fire and murdered while in custody in a United States prison . . . odds of being on fire and murdered in custody of ISIS terrorists? Place your bets!

ISIS is in a war zone US domestic prisoners are not...still declaring victory ? mucho funny...

So you would like to see me tortured to death too...now that is mighty white American of you

Greg

Honestly, America could do WITHOUT people like this. We would be far better off as a country, I think. These people are along the lines of ISIS with their support of them. Just rotten people. Unfortunately, we have to try and "tolerate" the monsters.
I have categorically condemned the actions OF ISIS....you on the other hand support the torturing of prisoners to death as long as US troops are doing the torturing...that happens to be your position on the issue of torturing prisoners

No, the only thing you've done is to try and insinuate that America is the same as ISIS. Everyone KNOWS you're batshit crazy. :lol: We're just having fun at your expense now. Lol. :whip:
You are simply continuing to declare victory after being unable to provide a cogent counter response to my posts...I feel your pain..and smile...

Like that bothers us?

Greg

There is nothing to counter. You are trying to make ridiculous comparisons, and they aren't comparable. Lol.

Like GW Bush shoulda

ISIS is in a war zone US domestic prisoners are not...still declaring victory ? mucho funny...

I made a valid point. Lol. That one little post explains everything, I think. :D Where would you put your money?

apparently, it is still the position of our government that it is better for everyone concerned if the American public knows as little as possible regarding the horrific actions of a vast organized and systematic effort, from lowly CIA operatives, soldiers and independent contractors to the most senior officials in the Executive Branch, to torture (and occasionally kill) people in the custody of our Military and Intelligence Services, despite the inconvenient revelations contained in the Senate Intelligence Committee's Torture Report, practices we routinely condemn as barbaric when committed by terrorist organizations such as ISIS.

Face facts. America is not comparable to ISIS because of some isolated cases of prisoner abuse. :D You are just too stupid to see reality apparently.
Isolated case ? I don't think so :The White House has announced that CIA operatives, including contractors, who followed Bush guidelines for torturing prisoners will not be prosecuted for these actions, regardless of the Obama administration’s position on the legality of the techniques they used. “t is our intention to assure those who carried out their duties relying in good faith upon legal advice from the Department of Justice that they will not be subject to prosecution,” President Obama said in a statement released [April 16, 2009].

The tortures had Bush protocols to follow....

Greg

The facts are . . . if you are a prisoner of ISIS, you are going to die a terrible painful death. That is not the case in America. Isolated cases do not count for anything. That stuff is going to happen occasionally. Sane people know this already. :D

Greg

There is nothing to counter. You are trying to make ridiculous comparisons, and they aren't comparable. Lol.
We tortured an innocent man to death and ISIS killed a prisoner by burning him...how are we better exactly

Isolated case ? I don't think so :The White House has announced that CIA operatives, including contractors, who followed Bush guidelines for torturing prisoners will not be prosecuted for these actions, regardless of the Obama administration’s position on the legality of the techniques they used. “t is our intention to assure those who carried out their duties relying in good faith upon legal advice from the Department of Justice that they will not be subject to prosecution,” President Obama said in a statement released [April 16, 2009].

The tortures had Bush protocols to follow....

Oh? How many were tortured? Did we rape and kill all of our prisoners in horrific ways? Hmm. No, we don't do that. You are talking about isolated cases and not the norm in America.

Greg

The facts are . . . if you are a prisoner of ISIS, you are going to die a terrible painful death. That is not the case in America. Isolated cases do not count for anything. That stuff is going to happen occasionally. Sane people know this already. :D
So the torture to death of the Taxi driver is morally OK with you because........? because what because ISIS provides cover ?

We tortured an innocent man to death and ISIS killed a prisoner by burning him...how are we better exactly

Because that is an isolated incident and not the norm. America does not normally nor regularly torture and kill prisoners. This is the MO of ISIS.

So the torture to death of the Taxi driver is morally OK with you because........? because what because ISIS provides cover ?

Nobody said it was okay. It is an isolated incident that you are trying to use to make a bogus comparison, but you are failing miserably with just common sense replies. :D

Oh? How many were tortured? Did we rape and kill all of our prisoners in horrific ways? Hmm. No, we don't do that. You are talking about isolated cases and not the norm in America.
Hersh: Children sodomized at Abu Ghraib, on tape - Salon ...

Torture at Abu Ghraib - The New Yorker

Seymour Hersh reveals shocking new details of Abu Ghraib

abu_ghraib2.jpg

Nobody said it was okay. It is an isolated incident that you are trying to use to make a bogus comparison, but you are failing miserably with just common sense replies. :D
It was and it is US policy to torture prisoners

Hersh: Children sodomized at Abu Ghraib, on tape - Salon ...

Torture at Abu Ghraib - The New Yorker

Seymour Hersh reveals shocking new details of Abu Ghraib

abu_ghraib2.jpg

:lol: Getting desperate to demonize America I see. How much MORE retarded can you be? It'll be interesting to find out. :D Let's see how many other "reputable" links you can throw around. Lol. Bwa-ha-ha! :p

Forum List

Back