Jordan hanged the filthy suicide whore this morning.

mqdefault.jpg

You've derailed this thread, Tyrone.

Are you happy now, it's given you a sense of power?

Like Icarus. And look what happened to him.

Oh? How many were tortured? Did we rape and kill all of our prisoners in horrific ways? Hmm. No, we don't do that. You are talking about isolated cases and not the norm in America.
Hersh: Children sodomized at Abu Ghraib, on tape - Salon ...

Torture at Abu Ghraib - The New Yorker

Seymour Hersh reveals shocking new details of Abu Ghraib

abu_ghraib2.jpg

:lol: Getting desperate to demonize America I see. How much MORE retarded can you be? It'll be interesting to find out. :D Let's see how many other "reputable" links you can throw around. Lol. Bwa-ha-ha! :p
You are just feeling impotent to counter ...I understand...I do not demonize America it is my country ...I just call them as I see them

I have categorically condemned the actions OF ISIS....you on the other hand support the torturing of prisoners to death as long as US troops are doing the torturing...that happens to be your position on the issue of torturing prisoners

No, the only thing you've done is to try and insinuate that America is the same as ISIS. Everyone KNOWS you're batshit crazy. :lol: We're just having fun at your expense now. Lol. :whip:
You are simply continuing to declare victory after being unable to provide a cogent counter response to my posts...I feel your pain..and smile...

The facts are . . . if you are a prisoner of ISIS, you are going to die a terrible painful death. That is not the case in America. Isolated cases do not count for anything. That stuff is going to happen occasionally. Sane people know this already. :D
So the torture to death of the Taxi driver is morally OK with you because........? because what because ISIS provides cover ?

Nobody said it was okay. It is an isolated incident that you are trying to use to make a bogus comparison, but you are failing miserably with just common sense replies. :D

Can we get this thread closed, and move somewhere else?

Oh? How many were tortured? Did we rape and kill all of our prisoners in horrific ways? Hmm. No, we don't do that. You are talking about isolated cases and not the norm in America.

abu_ghraib2.jpg

:lol: Getting desperate to demonize America I see. How much MORE retarded can you be? It'll be interesting to find out. :D Let's see how many other "reputable" links you can throw around. Lol. Bwa-ha-ha! :p
You are just feeling impotent to counter ...I understand...I do not demonize America it is my country ...I just call them as I see them

I don't think you know what impotent means. :D

You are trying to demonize America, but it's not working. Do you think anyone, besides a handful of nuts such as yourself, takes you seriously? Lol.

No, the only thing you've done is to try and insinuate that America is the same as ISIS. Everyone KNOWS you're batshit crazy. :lol: We're just having fun at your expense now. Lol. :whip:
You are simply continuing to declare victory after being unable to provide a cogent counter response to my posts...I feel your pain..and smile...

The facts are . . . if you are a prisoner of ISIS, you are going to die a terrible painful death. That is not the case in America. Isolated cases do not count for anything. That stuff is going to happen occasionally. Sane people know this already. :D
So the torture to death of the Taxi driver is morally OK with you because........? because what because ISIS provides cover ?

Nobody said it was okay. It is an isolated incident that you are trying to use to make a bogus comparison, but you are failing miserably with just common sense replies. :D

No kidding. This guy is a nutjob. This thread doesn't even have anything to do with America, but you'll always have the online crazies. :D

abu_ghraib2.jpg

I don't think you know what impotent means. :D

You are trying to demonize America, but it's not working. Do you think anyone, besides a handful of nuts such as yourself, takes you seriously? Lol.
If you say so Angel ...

Gallup poll, 2013:

Question asked: “Which country do you think is the greatest threat to peace in the world today?”

Replies:

• United States 24%
  • Pakistan 8%
  • China 6%
  • Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea, each 5%
  • India, Iraq, Japan, each 4%
  • Syria 3%
  • Russia 2%
  • Australia, Germ

Since the end of World War 2, the United States has:
  1. Attempted to overthrow more than 50 foreign governments, most of which were democratically-elected.
  2. Dropped bombs on the people of more than 30 countries.
  3. Attempted to assassinate more than 50 foreign leaders.
  4. Attempted to suppress a populist or nationalist movement in 20 countries.
  5. Grossly interfered in democratic elections in at least 30 countries.
  6. Led the world in torture; not only the torture performed directly by Americans upon foreigners, but providing torture equipment, torture manuals, lists of people to be tortured, and in-person guidance by American teachers, especially in Latin America.

This is indeed exceptional. No other country in all of history comes anywhere close to such a record.

No kidding. This guy is a nutjob. This thread doesn't even have anything to do with America, but you'll always have the online crazies. :D

And the other one is taking it out on me on another thread, for the roasting he got here yesterday.

Once again the strange situation where killing up close is cowardly while killing at long range is brave.

I've never understood that one.
You're right. You don't understand it. In fact, you cannot even articulate an accurate description of the events.

Gallup poll, 2013:

Question asked: “Which country do you think is the greatest threat to peace in the world today?”

Replies:

• United States 24%
  • Pakistan 8%
  • China 6%
  • Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea, each 5%
  • India, Iraq, Japan, each 4%
  • Syria 3%
  • Russia 2%
  • Australia, Germ

Since the end of World War 2, the United States has:
  1. Attempted to overthrow more than 50 foreign governments, most of which were democratically-elected.
  2. Dropped bombs on the people of more than 30 countries.
  3. Attempted to assassinate more than 50 foreign leaders.
  4. Attempted to suppress a populist or nationalist movement in 20 countries.
  5. Grossly interfered in democratic elections in at least 30 countries.
  6. Led the world in torture; not only the torture performed directly by Americans upon foreigners, but providing torture equipment, torture manuals, lists of people to be tortured, and in-person guidance by American teachers, especially in Latin America.

This is indeed exceptional. No other country in all of history comes anywhere close to such a record.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back