Joshua Trump will be at State of Union

State of the Union: Trump invites bullied 11-year-old called Joshua Trump to annual address

So who is Joshua Trump? It is a boy in public school that is in no way related to Trump, but who has been bullied to the point to where he tried to change his last name.

But that is life in Leftist run education. They teach hatred to any person other than someone with a "D" by their name.
Just another kid bashed by the Left. His crime? Wearing a MAGA hat? No this time. he just happens to have the same last name as the President of the United States.

At least the left had a good reason for bashing this kid, right?!

:rolleyes:

Leftists ater imebcile assholes if they are bullying a kid over his name.

Mental disorder on full display

State of the Union: Trump invites bullied 11-year-old called Joshua Trump to annual address

So who is Joshua Trump? It is a boy in public school that is in no way related to Trump, but who has been bullied to the point to where he tried to change his last name.

But that is life in Leftist run education. They teach hatred to any person other than someone with a "D" by their name.
Just another kid bashed by the Left. His crime? Wearing a MAGA hat? No this time. he just happens to have the same last name as the President of the United States.

At least the left had a good reason for bashing this kid, right?!

:rolleyes:

But he is a white male.

Who then gives a damn?

Leftists, you can't live with them, and you can't shoot them

I am not going to watch the state of the union, it will be full of Trump and how great he is, I can't stand fake boasters of how they are the greatest of all.

Remember Vic Hitler in Hill St. Blues. (-:

At least no kid was named Obama. And hell their are so many Clintons you can't shake a bush at em.

I won't be watching: Why in Hell would I torture myself by watching some arrogant prick spew shit & inflate his own ego?

I am not going to watch the state of the union, it will be full of Trump and how great he is, I can't stand fake boasters of how they are the greatest of all.
Ego much? Obama talked about himself nearly four times as often as Trump in first SOTU speech

Is Trump going to talk about those nasty leftists during the SOTU? This could be interesting after all.

Ego much? Obama talked about himself nearly four times as often as Trump in first SOTU speech
You think that might have been because Trump had only been in office a week?

Goldilocks will yammer about the same bs he has been for two years.

just consider tonight as campaign 2020.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think it proves she is FULL OF SHIT

It was only Donald Trump who was banned from SOU

so, is Joshua Trump a 'snowflake?'

must be
You are excited about a kid being mistreated, this should surprise no one

I see all of the folks from the right talking shit about 'snowflake' this, 'snowflake' that so, from what I have read from those on the right that always talk 'snowflake' shit I just assumed this Joshua Trump is a 'snowflake.'

Excited? No. Just seems to be a 'fact' from the opinions I have seen from those on the 'right.'

I think it proves she is FULL OF SHIT
Who is "she?"

I think being that you are an Agent of The Kremlin and working on Putin's behalf that you would be ordered to watch The State of The Union.

It's obvious you are an adversary of The United States and not an ally. You better do what Vlad tells you to do. Not wise on your part.

Remember Vic Hitler in Hill St. Blues. (-:

At least no kid was named Obama. And hell their are so many Clintons you can't shake a bush at em.
Americans don't name their kids Obama, or Barak, or Hussein.

Forum List

Back