Journalists Confused By Presidential Candidate Standing In Front Of Cameras And Answering Questions

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Journalists Confused By Presidential Candidate Standing In Front Of Cameras And Answering Questions
10 Aug 2024 ~~ The BEE

PALM BEACH, FL — Members of the media were caught off guard today and expressed confusion after seeing a presidential candidate standing in front of cameras and answering questions.
The incident occurred today at the Mar-a-Lago resort estate of former President Donald Trump, where the media gathered in dumbfounded silence and stared in bewilderment at an actual presidential candidate standing right in front of them and answering their questions.
"What… what strange practice is this?" one journalist was heard asking as he observed the surreal event of Trump answering a reporter's question. "Let me get this straight… this guy is running for president, and he's actually standing there in front of cameras and he's… fielding questions from the media? And he wasn't given the questions in advance? And he's not reciting scripted answers from a teleprompter? Are we sure this is ok? It feels like we're doing something wrong."
Trump captivated the media as they sat in stunned amazement at the sight of a presidential candidate opening his mouth and saying words he thought of himself while nearby news cameras recorded the entire exchange for the rest of the world to see. "Look at him up there," another reporter marveled. "He's just… letting people ask stuff. And he's giving answers from his brain! I heard about stuff like this in journalism classes at college, but I never thought I'd actually see it with my own eyes. Does this guy even know how to be a presidential candidate? He's not supposed to be doing this."

Commentary:
More brilliance from the Bee.
Imagine that, a candidate who can answer questions from his brain and not a teleprompter! L
As a reply by the Harris-Walz presidential campaign, Kamala Harris promised to hold a press conference sometime before the month is out, denying she hasn't had media questioning her openly.
Weird is the word of the day.... Weird that Kamala has met with the media since July?

What is even a bit more entertaining is watching JDV answering antagonistic questions by shoving them up the "Journalist's" ass.
But JD Bowman didn't do that.

Words spouted by trump or Vance after a question aren't an actual answer to the question. Often, they have nothing to do with the question, or, in many cases, an outright lie.

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back