Joy Reid admits she got into Harvard via Affirmative Action

"I was in a big conference class where some white students stood up and said, ‘Those students, the Black students, they’re only here because of affirmative action." It became a huge argument that we all ended up having." :rolleyes:

"I was in a big conference class where some white students stood up and said, ‘Those students, the Black students, they’re only here because of affirmative action." It became a huge argument that we all ended up having."
It became a huge argument that we all ended up having."

:rolleyes:
which side of the argument was she on? (Agreeing, or Disagreeing)?

"I was in a big conference class where some white students stood up and said, ‘Those students, the Black students, they’re only here because of affirmative action." It became a huge argument that we all ended up having." :rolleyes:
SO?
When they couldn't cut the mustard, they must withdraw or be cut,
I'm sure a vast majority were,

Lol. Smarter and better educated than you.
350053821_6357477306923_1687238711543256217_n.png

Huh…couldn’t have guessed that.

The brainlet of MSNBC proves the SCOTUS ruling and conservatives correct…

I must say I congratulate her. And all others who managed to be admitted into University, via affirmative action or not.

And let me do a what about here.

Mr. Donald J. Trump, who graduated in ECONOMICS, managed to go bankrupt about 5 times during his business lifetime, added about a Trillion Dollars in debt during his 4 years in office.

THAT is really learning everything they taught him.

No affirmative action, but definitely (Like Bush and others) make use of the wealth their parents had )

Yeah not buying anyone stood up and said those black students are only here because of affirmative action.
Sure I am, that's a fact.

When the rubber meets the road is what I was referring to.
Unless these people were athletes and didn't maintain the scores required, they were dropped.
Voluntary, or INvoluntary.

I must say I congratulate her. And all others who managed to be admitted into University, via affirmative action or not.

Mr. Donald J. Trump, who graduated in ECONOMICS, managed to go bankrupt about 5 times during his business lifetime, added about a Trillion Dollars in debt during his 4 years in office.

No affirmative action, but definitely (Like Bush and others) make use of the wealth their parents had )

Mr. Donald J. Trump, who graduated in ECONOMICS, managed to go bankrupt about 5 times during his business lifetime,

5 companies out of approximately 500 that his name was connected to.

You really are stuck on stupid, aren't you?

Speaking of window licking full helmet and tether retards....

Liberaldance.gif

Some bed wetters just can not get over the fact that someone beat their criminal sociopath hag Frau Fuhrer and rolled back parts of their regressive agenda. Trump will terrify these bed wetters until they day they finally contribute something to the planet and stop stealing oxygen. Trees make this oxygen with the CO2 I provide in copious quantities just to increase mattress sales.

bed-wettingN2.png

As far as Reid goes, it's obviously poorly named because there are few people as clearly joyless in life in spite of millions of unearned dollars and a do nothing jabbering apparatchik job at a propaganda mill. You notice that about most bed wetters if you pay attention, and that's because their entire perspective in life is viewed through the lenses of hate and envy. The founding emotions of marxist bed wetters worldwide since the human populations started hitting behavioral sinks. Pathetic losers, every single last one of them.

Why would you assume that?

I’d beat her in an IQ test any day of the week.

I have a degree myself, and several professional certifications.

You do a damn good job of hiding your intelligence then while you are on this forum.

They Get Their Feet on an Escalator
That gets them in, dumbass.
Just like white people get in by virtue of their parents going to the same school or donating to the school.

Escalators?

In Admissions, Harvard Favors Those Who Fund It, Internal ...​

1688456707855.png
The Harvard Crimson
https://www.thecrimson.com › article › 2018/10/18

Oct 18, 2018 — Getting into Harvard is hard. But it's a lot less hard if your family promises to pay for a new building, according to internal emails presented ...

The Story Behind Jared Kushner's Curious Acceptance Into ...​

1688456950732.png
ProPublica
https://www.propublica.org › article › the-story-behin...

Nov 18, 2016 — At the time, Harvard accepted about one of every nine applicants. (Nowadays, it only takes one out of twenty.) I also quoted administrators at ...

My book exposed a grubby secret of American higher education: that the rich buy their under-achieving children’s way into elite universities with massive, tax-deductible donations. It reported that New Jersey real estate developer Charles Kushner had pledged $2.5 million to Harvard University in 1998, not long before his son Jared was admitted to the prestigious Ivy League school. At the time, Harvard accepted about one of every nine applicants. (Nowadays, it only takes one out of twenty.)

I also quoted administrators at Jared’s high school, who described him as a less than stellar student and expressed dismay at Harvard’s decision.

“There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former official at The Frisch School in Paramus, New Jersey, told me.

“His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not.”

Attachments

• 1688456747978.png
    1688456747978.png
    440 bytes · Views: 3
My book exposed a grubby secret of American higher education: that the rich buy their under-achieving children’s way into elite universities with massive, tax-deductible donations. It reported that New Jersey real estate developer Charles Kushner had pledged $2.5 million to Harvard University in 1998, not long before his son Jared was admitted to the prestigious Ivy League school. At the time, Harvard accepted about one of every nine applicants. (Nowadays, it only takes one out of twenty.)

Somebody has to pay for the poor idiots like Joy Reid.

Yeah the people who got ripped off by the Kushners, the taxpayers.

Here's what Charles Kushner, Jared's dad, did

View attachment 801563
Chicago Tribune
https://www.chicagotribune.com › nation-world › ct-nw-...
Dec 24, 2020 — Kushner eventually pleaded guilty to 18 counts including tax evasion and witness tampering. He was sentenced in 2005 to two years in prison — ...

That's awful!
At least Harvard made good use of Kushner money.
Putting more Harvard AA morons into society.

Forum List

Back