Judge: Apple must help US hack San Bernardino killer's phone

Justice trumps (no pun intended) privacy. Fighting criminals and terrorists and the dark angles of our mercy. I say yes, apple end this. Pedophiles and Mafia and al Qaeda will love ya if you fight the justice department on this. And the rest of us might loose respect and shop elsewhere.

The iphone 5 had an unbreakable encryption. Only Apple could get into the iphone 5. Apple used their encryption key 70 times to help the government. Because there was a key, hackers eventually broke the code and millions of people were hacked.

To cure this, there was no key for the iphone 6. It's unbreakable, even by Apple.

The terrotists phone was backed up to the Apple cloud. Everything has been turned over to the government. Farook turned off the backup in October. That's what the government wants. Whatever was on the phone from October.

so now the Fed gov can order a privately owned company around.

for our safety, of course.

mmmm, love that little slice of tyranny
Trump says apple should cooperate
thanks for letting me know

fyi; I'm not a republican and wouldn't vote for trump who I think is nothing more than another statist.
I'm just thinking, shouldn't Republicans have a problem with making a private company do something they don't want to do? What about privacy?
I was clear that this is tyranny.

shouldn't liberals have a problem with a government that's actually doing it?

or is this one of those things that different b/c there's a (D) in the WH

yea, that's it, freedom only matters when you get what you want and fuck the consequences.

Um your conservative buddy Dannyboy is wanting the government to force Apple to do this. Just look at post 56 or are you calling Dannyboy a liberal?
I replied to bobo

or is following a conversation chain to hard?

Justice trumps (no pun intended) privacy. Fighting criminals and terrorists and the dark angles of our mercy. I say yes, apple end this. Pedophiles and Mafia and al Qaeda will love ya if you fight the justice department on this. And the rest of us might loose respect and shop elsewhere.
so you are ok with the government ordering private citizens around instead of offering to pay them for a service.

Forum List

Back