Judge Approves Trump's 'Special Master' Request

Well, the orange, traitor was right about one thing.

"My people are so smart -- and you know what else they say about my people? The polls?" Trump asked a crowd at a Sioux Center, Iowa, rally Saturday. "I have the most loyal people -- did you ever see that?"

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" he said, referring to the major street in New York City that cuts through Manhattan's large commercial district. "It's, like, incredible."

YES, it is.

Trump could kill his cult's wives and rape their daughters, and Trump's cult would find a way to defend it.

Well, the orange, traitor was right about one thing.

"My people are so smart -- and you know what else they say about my people? The polls?" Trump asked a crowd at a Sioux Center, Iowa, rally Saturday. "I have the most loyal people -- did you ever see that?"

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" he said, referring to the major street in New York City that cuts through Manhattan's large commercial district. "It's, like, incredible."

YES, it is.

Trump could kill his cult's wives and rape their daughters, and Trump's cult would find a way to defend it.

Amen! They worship their demented cult hero. OMG...

1662396719418.png

A move in the right direction.

Appeal! The only reason for the motion is to delay the process. There’s nothing a special master would add to the proceedings.

A federal judge has granted a request by former President Donald Trump’s legal team to appoint a special master to review documents seized by the FBI during a search of his Florida home last month.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge on Monday granted a request by former President Donald Trump’s legal team to appoint a special master to review documents seized by the FBI during a search of his Florida home last month.

The decision by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon came despite the objections of the Justice Department, which said an outside legal expert was not necessary in part because officials had already completed their review of potentially privileged documents. The judge had previously signaled her inclination to approve a special master, asking a department lawyer during arguments this month, “What is the harm?”

The appointment may slow the pace of the department's investigation into the presence of top-secret information at Mar-a-Lago, but it is unlikely to affect any investigative decisions or the ultimate outcome of the probe.

JUDGE GREEN-LIGHTS TRUMP’S ‘SPECIAL MASTER’ REQUEST

Not a surprise from a Trump-appointed judge. However, this won't affect the final outcome. What do you think?

ZOMG!!! Can Nancy impeach him over this??????

You point out the futility of discussing things with delusional people who believe whatever they want to believe regardless of the lack of evidence.
tenor.gif

The Special Master will be cherry picked as was Judge Cannon. The Special Master will take months to make a decision, and during this wait the trump supporters will make the claim the search warrant was planted.

How can so many posters believe that a "deep state" exists to attack trump's behaviors.

For months these same people attacked a minority of people to defund the police. Now these same people are attacking the FBI and the DOJ.
History proves that the Republican Party and it's far right wing are fools, hypocrites and damn liars.

The dems wanted Trump to be the news just before and during the midterms... now the process will slow to a halt and they will have to defend their lousy record instead....
Good Luck with that bitches.....

Forum List

Back