Judge denies Cohen's request to review records retained in search

Where is Pruitt and his $43,000 secret telephone booth?

phonebooth_4a.jpg

Giver me twenty minutes with Photoshop and I can put Mister Pruitt in that super secret telephone booth!

I knew that facts could NEVER satisfy a Trump cult member.......I responded not to you, but for others who still have some objectivity......and functioning brain cells.

Yes....Trumpettes do have a mental flaw that prevent them from recognized cold....undeniable.....facts.

I think it all goes back to Kellyanne's "alternative facts" statement. This president...a documented serial liar...seems to feel he can tell a lie over and over and eventually it will become truth.

It is working well with his cult members. Case in Point:

On national television he mocks and mimics the physical disability of a reporter. He immediately denies it....although there is undeniable corroborating video.

His cult members pick up his denial and parrot his words. I think there is something deep and very sick there.

I think YOU are the very sick thing you describe.

Speaking of Parrots and they come flying in like the obedient orange clones that they are.

No one spoke of Parrots OR assholes, but here you are.

So you have a limited vocabulary....gotcha....

I try to use the term limited thinkers like you understand.

Yes....Trumpettes do have a mental flaw that prevent them from recognized cold....undeniable.....facts.

I think it all goes back to Kellyanne's "alternative facts" statement. This president...a documented serial liar...seems to feel he can tell a lie over and over and eventually it will become truth.

It is working well with his cult members. Case in Point:

On national television he mocks and mimics the physical disability of a reporter. He immediately denies it....although there is undeniable corroborating video.

His cult members pick up his denial and parrot his words. I think there is something deep and very sick there.

Speaking of Parrots and they come flying in like the obedient orange clones that they are.

Wow! You are pretty Sharp! Like my granddad used to say...."So sharp we could stick you in the ground and let dogs pee on you!"

Mueller has what he took and what he planted. He does not want Cohen seeing what he planted. Not yet anyway.

Wow! You are pretty Sharp! Like my granddad used to say...."So sharp we could stick you in the ground and let dogs pee on you!"

And you feel you are morally superior to Trump and his supporters? Your preoccupation with dog pee rules you out as superior to anyone.

This is crazy stuff. Meanwhile the same "justice dept" won't let congress members see Comey's e mails.
I suspect congressional members on the security council has seem them.
Normal administrations don't pass around the head of the FBI's emails.

The Feds have built their case. They already have many of Cinema's emails.

But the judge did rule that the prosecutors need to provide copies of information take from the office. This will slow down the process because Cohen will argue legitamacy of each item.

But at the end of the day, Cohen will be indicted and will decide whether to continue to hump trump or flip for his family.

trump must be very nervous....

But at the end of the day, Cohen will be indicted and will decide whether to continue to hump trump or flip for his family.

trump must be very nervous....

Yes, for Cohen it will be a "test" of his loyalty to the Trumpster, mindful of TWO important additional factors:

First, Cohen is facing about 20 years of a prison term, and

Second, Cohen well knows that when it came to a post within the Trump administration in D.C., he wasn't even in the remote radar for consideration.

Of all the judges in America, we get a Soros Puppet. Officiated his wedding? What?! Is this just an innocent coincidence, or are we witnessing a Soros-instigated Coup-attempt here in the US?

Forum List

Back