Judge dismisses female genital mutilation charges in historic case

And you're a pathetic sheep

You just want to look like every other guy who was mutilated when they were infants

But if you're really afraid of dying then you must live in terror every day because life is 100% fatal
I suppose by your idiocy that means you want to look like a Doberman Pinscher and it's more like I don't want to
look like some dumb farm animal than wanting to look like other normal sensible males.

You keep your penis skin turtleneck. I'm sure it suits animals quite well. And continue to smoke it up, drink it all up,
eat it all up, fuck it all up and continue to engage in brainless risky behavior. Just like an animal completely unaware of
the consequences of needless stupidity....all for the love of your own caveman penis.

I tell you if stupid were money you would be a fucking billionaire.
That means so much coming from you.

And you obsess over dog penises.

You have issues
:icon_rolleyes: You keep bringing it up after my initial pertinent comment. Not me. Fuck off.

No that was the first time I brought it up you one the other hand seem to think about dog penises all the time

Did you have an unfortunate incident with a dog as a child?

I suppose by your idiocy that means you want to look like a Doberman Pinscher and it's more like I don't want to
look like some dumb farm animal than wanting to look like other normal sensible males.

You keep your penis skin turtleneck. I'm sure it suits animals quite well. And continue to smoke it up, drink it all up,
eat it all up, fuck it all up and continue to engage in brainless risky behavior. Just like an animal completely unaware of
the consequences of needless stupidity....all for the love of your own caveman penis.

You have issues
:icon_rolleyes: You keep bringing it up after my initial pertinent comment. Not me. Fuck off.

No that was the first time I brought it up you one the other hand seem to think about dog penises all the time

Do you have an unfortunate tendency to lie? I initially compared a foreskin to a dog's penis-once.
Now this is the third time you have brought the subject up again. Just can't get enough of dog dicks I see.
You're a real freak...fuck off!

You have issues

Do you have an unfortunate tendency to lie? I initially compared a foreskin to a dog's penis-once.
Now this is the third time you have brought the subject up again. Just can't get enough of dog dicks I see.

post # 107
post # 131

You started obsessing on dog penis I call you on it and you say I brought it up

You are projecting

You have issues

post # 107
post # 131

You are projecting
I already said I brought up the comparison initially. I just said I did again in my last post. Are you drunk? Retarded?
You go on ignore, moron.

You have issues

post # 107
post # 131

You are projecting
I already said I brought up the comparison initially. I just said I did again in my last post. Are you drunk? Retarded?
You go on ignore, moron.
you said you brought it up once and you brought it up twice before called you on your obsession

post # 107
post # 131

You are projecting
You go on ignore, moron.
you said you brought it up once and you brought it up twice before called you on your obsession
Yeah...hello? I brought up the issue again when you did. It was brought up all due to you!
Just to deal with your idiocy!
You are a fucking moron!

post # 107
post # 131

You are projecting
You go on ignore, moron.
Yeah...hello? I brought up the issue again when you did. It was brought up all due to you!
Just to deal with your idiocy!
You are a fucking moron!
You brought it up FIRST Idiot and you brought it up a second time before I commented on it

Look back at the posts and stop lying

All your points are the same, asserting something no one is arguing over.

As "no one" argued here, post 46 --- complete with three other cultural conflations that also have zero to do with religion:
Happens all the time in death cult territory.
Along with stoning, beating and honor killing.
Just part of the death cults "religion."

And here. post 61:
This is how creeping Sharia begins in civilized nations.

And here, Post 92 --- the one you came white-knighting into:
--- she said, offering no evidence whatsoever. Ipse dixit aside, they couldn't do if they wanted to because ---- again ---- it's not a religious custom. Has nothing to do with anyone's religion. This too is not an argument.
If FGM had something to do with Islam then essplain to the class why it's also practiced by those who happen to be Christians. Or the indigenous Emberá in South America. Or the indigenous animists in Africa. Happy hunting.
So you are saying that FGM is not a Muslim thing ? If so, you are wrong. If other cultures do it too, that doesn't change Islam's attachment to it.

---- so you're saying... what? That you didn't make the initial error therefore I shouldn't correct those who did?

You seem to have a short-term memory loss about who said what there, Winston. Besides which ---- you *ARE* taking the same position as the above --- see next post --- while trying to wiggle out of it and pretending you're not, because you're a coward.

This just in --- neither this message board nor any other revolves around Numero Uno. Learn how to shut the fuck up and listen.

Last edited:
Not a religious function but some religions coexist with fgm and make no concerted effort to stop the practice while others do and it's an abhorrent taboo within the Christian church.

Christian scipture makes no mention of FGM. Nor does Muslim scripture. Nor should either one, since IT IS NOT A RELIGIOUS RITUAL IN THE FIRST PLACE. It would be like the Pope commenting on the custom of Super Bowl parties. They're unrelated.

FGM was a long-established SOCIAL --- repeat, SOCIAL, not religious, SOCIAL --- practice long before either Christianism or Islam even started to begin..

SOCIAL means a practice that is taken in the interest of SOCIAL STATUS. And social status means how a person and/or family is viewed in their own community. It has *ZERO* to do with any "religion". "Social" rituals and "religious" rituals are two different things.

Understand?

Social practices are not promoted or demoted by religions. They're influenced by social pressures, what is often called "PC". Case in point: smoking cigarettes, a social custom in this country, and a deadly one, was promoted by commercial interests in World War One and pushed by media to the point where smoking was socially "cool" and at least half of adults did it. Then the social pressures pushed back to the point where it's now "uncool" and far less common. Religions didn't do that. Laws didn't do that. Social pressures did that.

Last edited:
All your points are the same, asserting something no one is arguing over.

As "no one" argued here, post 46 --- complete with three other cultural conflations that also have zero to do with religion:
Happens all the time in death cult territory.
Along with stoning, beating and honor killing.
Just part of the death cults "religion."

And here. post 61:
This is how creeping Sharia begins in civilized nations.

And here, Post 92 --- the one you came white-knighting into:
--- she said, offering no evidence whatsoever. Ipse dixit aside, they couldn't do if they wanted to because ---- again ---- it's not a religious custom. Has nothing to do with anyone's religion. This too is not an argument.
If FGM had something to do with Islam then essplain to the class why it's also practiced by those who happen to be Christians. Or the indigenous Emberá in South America. Or the indigenous animists in Africa. Happy hunting.
So you are saying that FGM is not a Muslim thing ? If so, you are wrong. If other cultures do it too, that doesn't change Islam's attachment to it.

---- so you're saying... what? That you didn't make the initial error therefore I shouldn't correct those who did?

You seem to have a short-term memory loss about who said what there, Winston.s

This just in --- neither this message board nor any other revolves around Numero Uno. Learn how to shut the fuck up and listen.
And you seem to think I'm responsible for the comments of other people. If YOU say something ridiculous and unfounded then I'm going to point that out, as I have. Your comments about fgm pre Islam are a red herring and have nothing to do with what is going on now, today, right now in the United States.

My memory is not short at all when it comes to what others have said about this and that because quite simply I don't study and commit to memory the posts of others. Maybe you should shut the fuck up when you spout such idiocy.

Our Constitution supports the ideals written in our Declaration of Independence.

Government is to ensure Order over Chaos.

Thus, we have a Constitution for our Body Politic.

Once a case gets to our secular and temporal Government, it should be about natural rights.

I fail to see the problem? .... :dunno:

We legally allow circumcision on male babies.

So why outlaw female circumcision? ... :cool:

Disparate impact. You can't really compare the two, that's why.

"Disparate impact" meaning while both involve mutilating sex organs, the female suffers more from her version.

---- Which brings us again back to the derivation of this sick shit: the desperate insecurities of Patriarchy. The jealous need to control women even if it involves physical mutilation at the time of puberty.

Why is the "metoo" movement, feminists, and NOW silent about this?

Kill liberals

Why is the "metoo" movement, feminists, and NOW silent about this?

Kill liberals

"Silent"?

FGM was brought to the public's attention in this country by Gloria Steinem in a Ms. Magazine splash.
Forty years ago.

"Silent" my ass. Playing Peekaboo? Cover your eyes and say "where'd everybody go?"

Forum List

Back