Judge Imposes Sanction on Fox for Withholding Evidence in Defamation Case

They didn't do this for Donald. They did it because their viewers would abandon them if they didn't feed them conspiracy pablum.

"Fact checking is bad for business."
Apparently the judge appointed an independent lawyer to investigate if Fox hid facts intentionally. I have not heard of that before.

This is nuts and an attack on free speech. CNN promotes anti-American values, they lie all the time they promote sexism and misogyny, they promote Dylan Mulvany a man who talks and acts with terrible stereotypes of women.

These anti Trump , anti fox judges are politically motivated …they will lose in the end.

The New York Times once a Bastogne of journalism is a disgrace

Yeah, Fox is fucked. They kinda deserve it given all the lies they spread about Dominion.

It just does not pay to be one of Crooked Donald's "best people". Everyone who worked for him was either scandalized, disbarred, or went to prison. And now his propaganda outlet is paying the price for their dishonest and illegal practices.

Defendant Donald not only widened and deepened The Swamp, he dragged the Republican Party into the deepest, muckiest parts.

Every Republican with integrity who stood up to him was mowed down and their character assassinated.

Those left who have the eyes and ears to see what a thoroughly corrupt and dangerous man Trump is are too afraid of his murderous mob to say anything.

Never has their been a bigger collection of submissive cuck lickspittles in American history.
Trump drug his family into this mess he created. His own daughter and son-in-law are staying clear of dear daddy. Seems to me it wasn't that far after SA and Jared hooked up.

This is nuts and an attack on free speech
Defamation is not protected by the first amendment. Fox News made a choice to go with lies to satisfy their audience. The people who were lied about have the right to seek compensation for the damage done to them.

This isn’t corruption. It’s the consequences of very bad decisions made at Fox News.

I agree that Fox News has many issues including not giving Mr. Trump much coverage after 2020 although they are now. Here’s the major point though when it comes to the major news networks that the Americans are watching you have CNN, MSNBC and Fox News and if we lose Fox News it is a huge loss for freedom of speech and an opposing viewpoint to the madness that we see from CNN and MSNBC. Obviously there is the alternative news sources like on YouTube which in many cases are much more popular compared to the legacy news networks and the mass media and cable news.

But there still a good chunk of Americans they don’t have YouTube or access to alternative news outlets
Fox is not conservative. No loss in my opinion.

You just can’t buy this type of irony.
Fox thought they could bullshit that judge just like they blow smoke up the ass of you rubes on a daily basis. Now it's time to pay.

I hope this goes to trial so that good old Tuck, Lumpy Sean, Pirro the former hack judge & the rest of those lying fucks have to squirm on the stand as Dominion's lawyers take them apart one by one.

Fox thought they could bullshit that judge just like they blow smoke up the ass of you rubes on a daily basis. Now it's time to pay.

I hope this goes to trial so that good old Tuck, Lumpy Sean, Pirro the former hack judge & the rest of those lying fucks have to squirm on the stand as Dominion's lawyers take them apart one by one.

You obviously tune into fox quite frequently. Yelling and screaming racist! Bigots! Trump!

Fox is not conservative. No loss in my opinion.
There are a lot of people on Fox that I disagree with. But imo Tucker Carlson is the best thing we have on the main stream news seemingly the only guy who stands up to the madness of the left wing news outlets …. he does things that other people on fox don’t do. That being said there’s a lot of independent YouTube channels I watch and they’re probably more conservative than many of the things Fox puts out. But it’s not just conservatism I’m interested in …I’m interested in liberalism and traditional democrat values and I get a lot of that from Tucker Carlson and from many independent YouTube channels …

Frankly a lot of what I do is watch old school American videos from the World War II era and that really gives me a lot of motivation…. well back in those days our country had so much more dignity and honor. I watch a lot of videos from Bethlehem steel , Many old videos showing our great steel and auto days they give me inspiration. But those are not current event things

If not Fox News then what news outlets do you think are conservative? Or I could also ask what news outlets do you listen to that oppose the madness we see at CNN and MSNBC?

Defamation is not protected by the first amendment. Fox News made a choice to go with lies to satisfy their audience. The people who were lied about have the right to seek compensation for the damage done to them.

This isn’t corruption. It’s the consequences of very bad decisions made at Fox News.
This is propaganda from the far left wing you talk about defamation… almost every day CNN and MSNBC defames women when when they show tacit support for trans activists of who now for example engaged in violence against Riley Gaines.

We either have freedom of speech or we don’t and we don’t have free speech for Fox News. What you’re engaging in More so applies to CNN and MS NBC there far worse than anything Fox News puts out.

Cnn defame Republican candidates all the time by lying about them being “racist.”

CNN and MSNBC defame white people for example van Jones a CNN anchor once said “all white people have a virus”. That can cause pain for people who watch cnn ….but nothing is done about it it’s called hypocrisy my friend…. you talk about damaging peoples reputation man I defeated your argument hook line and sinker buddy.

We’re living in a dangerous Time and this word “defamation” is being missed use horrendously in very case that you’re talking about. Because again it more so applies to CNN but you know what we should have his free speech let CNN defame white people. Let’s Fox News claim that the election was rigged… it’s called free speech.

You see CNN can say whatever they want about Black Lives Matter or white people in general and I can choose to watch CNN or not. Fox News can say the 2020 election was rigged ..I don’t know if they’re doing that anymore or how much they actually did it, I don’t care… let them say what they want I can choose to watch Fox News or not …. same with you.

Only a monster would want to see somebody like Donald Trump go to prison, only a monster would want to see Fox News or CNN be canceled. Just let them put out what they want to put out…. let the American people decide on things. And right now overwhelmingly the American people watch Fox News they watch Gutfield late at night far more compared to the propaganda from Stephen Colbert or Trevor Noah or Jimmy Fallon.

Last edited:
There are a lot of people on Fox that I disagree with. But imo Tucker Carlson is the best thing we have on the main stream news seemingly the only guy who stands up to the madness of the left wing news outlets …. he does things that other people on fox don’t do. That being said there’s a lot of independent YouTube channels I watch and they’re probably more conservative than many of the things Fox puts out. But it’s not just conservatism I’m interested in …I’m interested in liberalism and traditional democrat values and I get a lot of that from Tucker Carlson and from many independent YouTube channels …

Frankly a lot of what I do is watch old school American videos from the World War II era and that really gives me a lot of motivation…. well back in those days our country had so much more dignity and honor. I watch a lot of videos from Bethlehem steel , Many old videos showing our great steel and auto days they give me inspiration. But those are not current event things

If not Fox News then what news outlets do you think are conservative? Or I could also ask what news outlets do you listen to that oppose the madness we see at CNN and MSNBC?
Actually...i take a look at all of them. right and left. But for conservative news i watch newsmax. I also have a lot of sites that i visit online.

I saw the news today about the judge threatening to sanction Murdoch's lawyers.
I ain't a lawyer....but I do suspect that ain't a good look for a defendant in a trial scheduled to start within days.

But that's Rupert's problem.
My biggest concern is that Murdoch will settle out of court with no public explanation or apology or statement on how much Fox's actions cost the Murdochs.

I think Dominion is asking for $1.6 billion.
Would they turn down an offer for, say, $1.2 billion and no trial and a non-disclosure agreement?

I sure hope they go through with the trial. It could be great entertainment for courtroom drama fans.

Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 9.49.57 PM.png

Nice NYT paywall.

I saw the news today about the judge threatening to sanction Murdoch's lawyers.
I ain't a lawyer....but I do suspect that ain't a good look for a defendant in a trial scheduled to start within days.

But that's Rupert's problem.
My biggest concern is that Murdoch will settle out of court with no public explanation or apology or statement on how much Fox's actions cost the Murdochs.

I think Dominion is asking for $1.6 billion.
Would they turn down an offer for, say, $1.2 billion and no trial and a non-disclosure agreement?

I sure hope they go through with the trial. It could be great entertainment for courtroom drama fans.

I hope Dominion doesn't settle. Should they, such an agreement might likely include a gag on the details and America may never learn just how deceptive Fox is. Let them drag it through the court and air ALL of Fox's dirty laundry.

Nice NYT paywall.
I get that too I actually had a free article to look at. Apparently you get a few free articles each month or something similar.

I was just showing what the disastrous New York Times has to say about this. A glimpse into the far left. You’re not missing much man

A once a great journalistic outlet the New York Times.. has turned to shit.

This is nuts and an attack on free speech. CNN promotes anti-American values, they lie all the time they promote sexism and misogyny, they promote Dylan Mulvany a man who talks and acts with terrible stereotypes of women.

These anti Trump , anti fox judges are politically motivated …they will lose in the end.

The New York Times once a Bastogne of journalism is a disgrace
When was the NYT surrounded by the Germans?

Forum List

Back