Judge Is Demanding That AOC Explain Why She Is Blocking People On Twitter

Twitter is a private business. She can block whoever the hell she wants.

But can Trump?

Did I stutter when I said private business?

Yes he can

Actually, Weatherman's post number 7 has a good article on this. And, since Trump became a public figure, his twitter account was ruled to be a public forum, because he uses it for policy.

AOC is using her twitter account as a public forum, and therefore, she cannot block anyone either, at least, not until after she leaves office.

What's good for one side, should be good for the other. If Trump can't block people because his account is a public forum since he uses it to post policy, AOC can't block people either, because she is also using her account to post policy, making it a public forum as long as she is in office.

(Yeah................I know...............you conservatives are flipping out that a loony liberal such as myself would go against AOC, but what is right is right, and the same standards need to be held for all public officials, regardless of party).

But can Trump?

Yes he can

Actually, Weatherman's post number 7 has a good article on this. And, since Trump became a public figure, his twitter account was ruled to be a public forum, because he uses it for policy.

AOC is using her twitter account as a public forum, and therefore, she cannot block anyone either, at least, not until after she leaves office.

What's good for one side, should be good for the other. If Trump can't block people because his account is a public forum since he uses it to post policy, AOC can't block people either, because she is also using her account to post policy, making it a public forum as long as she is in office.

(Yeah................I know...............you conservatives are flipping out that a loony liberal such as myself would go against AOC, but what is right is right, and the same standards need to be held for all public officials, regardless of party).
it's not about the people - it's about equal use of the rights we all share. we've long since lost sight of that and now simply do whatever it takes to piss off "the other side".

But can Trump?

Yes he can

Why should anyone flip out?
I'm glad to see that you have some sense of fairness left.

You just have to love the BALLS of the radical left!

Criticism is harassment to those who hate the truth. Youtube and Facebook are protected as platforms but behave as publishers. If AOC refuses to obey, then all Republican representatives should block their critics. Trump should go on allowing all to tweet to his account. Republican representatives should take up the fight. instead. If the left raises hell about it, it exposes AOC.

Last edited:

But can Trump?

Yes he can

Seems like a rather asinine ruling to me. Twitter is not a public forum and anyone should be able to communicate however they want using it as long as Twitter allows it.

Under that same concept, twitter could not stop Trump from using its services. The whole idea goes against simple property rights.

Forum List

Back