Judge Is Demanding That AOC Explain Why She Is Blocking People On Twitter

Trump cannot because his tweets are official statements from the Office of the President. Does AOC make the same claim about her's being official statements?

Any government official that is using their personal Twitter account to discuss public policy should be held to the same standard as Trump, right?

Trump cannot because his tweets are official statements from the Office of the President. Does AOC make the same claim about her's being official statements?

Any government official that is using their personal Twitter account to discuss public policy should be held to the same standard as Trump, right?

yep.

Twitter is a private business. She can block whoever the hell she wants.
Ignorance is a common trait among the left.
Donald Trump cannot block anyone on Twitter, court rules

You don’t know AOC talks about policy on Twitter?

Ignoramus.

Ignoramus.

I do not follower her on Twitter. I leave that to those of you obsessed with her

Ignoramus.

I do not follower her on Twitter. I leave that to those of you obsessed with her
Like I said, you’re an ignoramus. Get out of the thread, shitforbrains.

Ignoramus.

Sorry that i do not share your obsession, but luckily for me I have you here to report on her every movement and thought

Ignoramus.

Sorry that i do not share your obsession, but luckily for me I have you here to report on her every movement and thought
Shitforbrains admits he’s clueless and keeps doubling down on his ignorance about a Federal court case.

Ignoramus.

Shitforbrains admits he’s clueless and keeps doubling down on his ignorance about a Federal court case.

Yep, I happily admit I do not know the details of every single Federal Court case out there.

But again, luckily for us we have you here to keep us up to date on the every movement and thought of your obsession.

Why the fuck does a judge get involved with private business/ communication?

Can't that tard who sued dip shit just write her a letter?

Ignoramus.

Yep, I happily admit I do not know the details of every single Federal Court case out there.

But again, luckily for us we have you here to keep us up to date on the every movement and thought of your obsession.
Yeah, you just jump into topics you yourself say you’re clueless about and start making dumbass statements.
Typical Leftard.

Love is in the air everywhere I look around
Love is in the air every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes.
Love is in the air, in the whisper of the tree
Love is in the air in the thunder of the sea
And I don't know if I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel safe
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when you call out my name
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh, oh, oh, oh, uh
Love is in the air, in the rising of the sun
Love is in the air, when the day is nearly done
And I don't know if you are illusion
Don't know if I see truth
But you are something that I must believe in
And you…

No, no, no. You're clearly not onboard with the Trump/Marxist branch of the Republican party. Everyone must bow before the interests of the state - no exceptions!

No, no, no. You're clearly not onboard with the Trump/Marxist branch of the Republican party. Everyone must bow before the interests of the state - no exceptions!
I notice you totally IGNORED the fact that this is BECAUSE a Federal Judge ORDERED that Trump can not block his account because it is used for public business, you liberal turds lie about EVERYTHING.

I notice you totally IGNORED the fact that this is BECAUSE a Federal Judge ORDERED that Trump can not block his account because it is used for public business, you liberal turds lie about EVERYTHING.

I'm not a liberal. And I didn't lie. Sorry if it hurt your feelings.

Look you fucking MORON the republicans did not determine that this must happen a Liberal Judge did on Trump, trying to claim republicans are behind this is as asinine as it is moronic. You are beyond stupid, if the President can not block followers neither can the democrats and you can thank a Liberal Federal Judge for that.

Look you fucking MORON the republicans did not determine that this must happen a Liberal Judge did on Trump, trying to claim republicans are behind this is as asinine as it is moronic. You are beyond stupid, if the President can not block followers neither can the democrats and you can thank a Liberal Federal Judge for that.

What I'm claiming, and you're corroborating, is that Republicans are no better than Democrats. They're just as eager to use the government to bully people they don't like.

Forum List

Back