Judge Jeanine: Uranium One is Biggest Scandals of the Last Century and Is Far from a Distraction

Uranium deal and Clinton Foundation pass each other in the night.

Even more astounding is the bs fumb duckery your kind comes up with again and again.
Our kind?
You must mean the kind that is smart enough to use their brains without being told what to think.

You really are funny. Members of the cult of Trump have no clue what they are talking about. If Trump told them to drink the poisoned Kool-Aid you people would do it without question.

I thought her husband's scandals were some of the worst of that last century.

He sold uranium to the Russians, fixed a primary election, and colluded with the Russians against an opponent?

I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for setting me straight.

Save your horseshit for the manure spreader.

Oh, did I touch a nerve? So we don't want to talk about the possibility of your loser candidate doing hard time?

Keep livin' the dream. :biggrin:

Don't hold your breath waiting for anything to happen to Hillary Clinton. Trey Gowdy and company tried for 11 hours straight and she didn't crack, but he sure was sweating like a pig. The Clintons really know how to work it without getting caught. Unlike Trump and his kids, who have fucked up so badly they have a former FBI director up their asses with the Criminal Investigative division of the IRS. And Jared has been caught lying...again. Tsk.

Let's see:

Hillary Clinton - Overwhelming evidence

Donald Trump - Nothing.

Guess who's going to end up in prison?

It is the other way around.

Hillary Clinton-no evidence

Donald Trump-numerous contacts between members of the Trump campaign and Russians

It's mindboggling how much treachery the Clinton's were doing to harm the United States of America.

Judge Jeanine: Uranium One is Biggest Scandals of the Last Century and Is Far from a Distraction

Is she trying to out-crazy Hannity?

judge_jeanine.jpg

It's mindboggling how much treachery the Clinton's were doing to harm the United States of America.

I thought her husband's scandals were some of the worst of that last century.

He sold uranium to the Russians, fixed a primary election, and colluded with the Russians against an opponent?

Oh, did I touch a nerve? So we don't want to talk about the possibility of your loser candidate doing hard time?

HRC's culpability has been thoroughly debunked, disproven, and dismissed. Do try to keep up, or, shut up.

Don't hold your breath waiting for anything to happen to Hillary Clinton. Trey Gowdy and company tried for 11 hours straight and she didn't crack, but he sure was sweating like a pig. The Clintons really know how to work it without getting caught. Unlike Trump and his kids, who have fucked up so badly they have a former FBI director up their asses with the Criminal Investigative division of the IRS. And Jared has been caught lying...again. Tsk.

Let's see:

Hillary Clinton - Overwhelming evidence

Donald Trump - Nothing.

Guess who's going to end up in prison?

Explain your evidence. Outline the crime for us.

It's a faith based belief. It doesn't require evidence.

Uranium One is the kind of fake scandal that RWnuts cling to now that Birtherism was abandoned even by their Dear Leader Trump.

The amazing thing is that they will scream fake news about 4 women's first person accusation of Roy Moore- but embrace the Uranium invented Fake News story like it is their first born.

The Uranium One story is the definition of a "Fake News"- and like virtually all 'Fake News"- it is what is promoted by the President- and the GOP- and Fox News(GOP and Fox News is somewhat redundent)

Well the information is now public...

Things are going to get real interesting now. In my opinion there is enough to indite Hillary and most of the Obama administration. We will see where it goes now that it is public info.

He is not a secret anymore. He is scheduled to testify tomorrow as far as I know.

Here’s The FBI Informant Who Says He Has Evidence On the Uranium One Deal

William Campbell, a Russian lobbyist, is the informant, according to Reuters.
Weve known who he is for a long time. It is what he knows that was the issue. Now that the Gag has been removed there are a whole lot of people running for cover... I just hope he doesn't have a Clinton related suicide in the back of the head...

Forum List

Back