Judge Jeanine: Uranium One is Biggest Scandals of the Last Century and Is Far from a Distraction

The amazing thing is that they will scream fake news about 4 women's first person accusation of Roy Moore- but embrace the Uranium invented Fake News story like it is their first born.

The Uranium One story is the definition of a "Fake News"- and like virtually all 'Fake News"- it is what is promoted by the President- and the GOP- and Fox News(GOP and Fox News is somewhat redundent)

We don't know what happened forty years ago. There are allegations. Period.

We KNOW what happened with the Uranium story.

The only thing we don't know for certain is whether or not there was a quid pro quo.

You mean the racist trolls of infowars?

Folks, sick degenerate freaks actually think a good looking woman with awesome blonde hair is racist! Anyone with any science background knows how biologically difficult that is. For example, are there any blondes in Africa? If not, why not?

Leftists are going to be applying a lot of Preparation H again this week. :p They must like butthurtness!

The FBI aren't like Canadian or Russian police. If they have an informant and are pursuing this, you know it's legitimate. If only the former administration had respected the Rule of Law.

Amazing you say this because as I recall it was TRUMP, in the current administration, who totally inappropriately asked FBI director to DROP the case on Flynn and then fired him after he refused.

"respect the Rule of Law."? You couldn't give a shit, so drop the pretense.

The amazing thing is that they will scream fake news about 4 women's first person accusation of Roy Moore- but embrace the Uranium invented Fake News story like it is their first born.

The Uranium One story is the definition of a "Fake News"- and like virtually all 'Fake News"- it is what is promoted by the President- and the GOP- and Fox News(GOP and Fox News is somewhat redundent)

We don't know what happened forty years ago. There are allegations. Period.

The only thing we don't know for certain is whether or not there was a quid pro quo.

You don't. Not at all.

It's mindboggling how much treachery the Clinton's were doing to harm the United States of America.

Judge Jeanine: Uranium One is Biggest Scandals of the Last Century and Is Far from a Distraction

I thought her husband's scandals were some of the worst of that last century.

He sold uranium to the Russians, fixed a primary election, and colluded with the Russians against an opponent?

I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for setting me straight.

Save your horseshit for the manure spreader.

Oh, did I touch a nerve? So we don't want to talk about the possibility of your loser candidate doing hard time?

Keep livin' the dream. :biggrin:

HRC's culpability has been thoroughly debunked, disproven, and dismissed. Do try to keep up, or, shut up.

By whom?

-Geaux

He sold uranium to the Russians, fixed a primary election, and colluded with the Russians against an opponent?

Oh, did I touch a nerve? So we don't want to talk about the possibility of your loser candidate doing hard time?

HRC's culpability has been thoroughly debunked, disproven, and dismissed. Do try to keep up, or, shut up.

By whom?

-Geaux
Outline the crime and the role the Clintons played, professor.

By whom?

-Geaux

lol, posted a million times on USMB. Enough with that trolling.

By whom?

-Geaux

As Meuller would say, let the investigation reveal what laws were ignored or broken. There are enough dots connected already to warrant the questions being raised.

-Geaux

By whom?

-Geaux

As Meuller would say, let the investigation reveal what laws were ignored or broken. There are enough dots connected already to warrant the questions being raised.

-Geaux

Explain the dots.

By whom?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Explain the dots.

You know the pattern, but you refuse to embrace it.

So, I'll spare you the details

Stay tuned, the Special Counsel will address your lack of concern

-Geaux

By whom?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Explain the dots.

You know the pattern, but you refuse to embrace it.

So, I'll spare you the details

Stay tuned, the Special Counsel will address your lack of concern

-Geaux

Humor me. Explain the "dots" as you understand them.

The funniest thing about all this HRC obsession is that you could hang Hillary Clinton from the yardarm tomorrow and it wouldn't help Donald Trump and GOP one bit.

How do you reconcile the fact that Russia had actually been selling US power plants 500 tones of highly enriched uranium from it's decommissioned warheads between 1993 and 2013? It was a deal put together by Papa Bush and signed by Clinton.

Russia has more uranium that the United States . That’s not even including the Stan countries they used to control.

The US uranium is not even allowed to leave the country.

The sec of state is one of 9 votes needed to approved the company sale to the Russian company .

And why would a would be president sell off uranium to another country? So Bills charity gets more money? That makes no sense .

It’s just the latest gop lie .

- HRC was in charge of those making the decision
- 7 of the 9 on the board contributed to the Clinton Foundation
- FBI was investigating bribery, but did not disclose the information to the board of 9
- Bill Clinton received twice his going rate for the 500K payed by the company purchasing the uranium

So the question to be asked.

What was the benefit resulting from Russians paying Bill twice his speech fee, and how did the company benefit from contributions to the Clinton Foundation?

Special counsel can solve these and other questions and can also find other crimes by the Clintons not related to the deal.

-Geaux

Russia has more uranium that the United States . That’s not even including the Stan countries they used to control.

The US uranium is not even allowed to leave the country.

The sec of state is one of 9 votes needed to approved the company sale to the Russian company .

And why would a would be president sell off uranium to another country? So Bills charity gets more money? That makes no sense .

It’s just the latest gop lie .

She was 1 of 9, but was in charge of the overall group

-Geaux

Forum List

Back