Judge Reverses Order Forcing Hospital To Give Ivermectin To COVID-19 Patient

This is so retarded. Ivermectin is MOST CERTAINLY approved for use in humans AS WELL AS horses and cattle. It is not "officially" approved by the FDA for use against COVID-19 but then, neither are the vaccines officially approved by the FDA. Yes ladies and gents we are living in bizarro world.
Sometimes it almost seems those in power want to see people die so they don’t use effective treatments to cure coronavirus patients. Perhaps they want to push everybody to get the vaccines for some reason.

Note: I am fully vaccinated but I felt I was at high risk. In free nation you should have the right to determine if you want to get a vaccine or not.

The media is biased as to ivermectin against onchocerciasis (river blindness) in horses, which is much too African. We must shift the investigation to America and more closely to the “Valley of Sickness.” Note also the Giardia and adenovirus at Aspen (post #35).

Oct 2018 Onchocerca / California-New York
’....sequences from California formed a clade with those isolates in white-tailed deer....’

3 Sep 2021 Whidbey Island, Washington / Deer Adenovirus Hemorrhagic Disease

Linking back to chloroquine, it was Princess Diana’s chauffeur who was using albendazole at the time of death, though where albendazole fails against Strongyloid parasites, ivermectin succeeds.

Egyptian Zoo / Trichuris / Giardia / Various Primates

Palm civet, proven reservoir of SARS-CoV.

Ethiopia: Trichuris-Malaria Coinfection / Civet

2016 Punjab Zoo / Trichuris / Civet (Viverra zibetha)

France, Algeria, Australia, Switzerland: Albendazole / Heligmosomoides polygyrus / Ferrocenyl-Ruthenocenyl Moieties
’....taking into account the spectacular results obtained with ferroquine, an organometallic derivization of the antimalarial drug, chloroquine....H. polygyrus adults were not affected by any of the derivatives tested.’

If, according to an Indian report, PRRSV may be SARS-CoV-2’s most ancient ancestor, then ivermectin also works against it:

2020 Iran / Texas: PRRSV / Ivermectin

2016 Korea Ivermectin / PRRSV
’ was most effective when cells were treated during the early stage of infection....ivermectin is an invaluable therapeutic or preventative against PRRSV.’

Along this trajectory, we have seen links to MERS. Wild boars from Germany imported into North Carolina in 1913 may have been infected with PRRSV. Wild boars are susceptible to MERS:

MERS / Wild Boars

It has, "demonstrated antiviral activity against a number of DNA and RNA viruses..."

From your link:

the antiviral activity of ivermectin has not been consistently proven in vivo

Merck is lying just like all the propaganda shills and narrative pushers like Dana. Just a guess but I'd say their money in their attempts to mislead people through their outright lies and deception.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/how-vaccines-can-drive.../

https://no-more-silence-world-wide.com/dr-ryan-cole-md.../

https://www.bitchute.com/video/V5jAXD42Pkxw/

edit to add another link for truth; Same Rolling Stone magazine that FAKED campus rape story a few years back BUSTED with complete bullsh#t story claiming Oklahoma hospitals are filled with ivermectin-damaged patients
2nd report from the top states: ‘strength of binding of ivermectin isomers were more intense on the S2 subunit.’

Those S2 binding sites are:

L320
L3232
S55
Q416
T227
Q328
P124
V231
N234
Q72
Not that the protein sequences all make sense to me but I have wondered the role various parasites are playing in all this along with all the other crap that has been pushed out that degrades peoples immune systems.

A lot of denial that parasites are prevalent among the populace by our grand CDC and the medical establishment. It has been over twenty years since I found blood flukes here locally in everything I biopsied. My good friend the doc claimed those were only in Asia. Apparently I wasn't supposed to believe my lying eyes in what I saw in the critters from a several mile radius around us.
The yak suffers from Trichuris, as well as liver flukes, and in Bhutan, Yaks are treated with dandelion powder. But this report from Belarus states more:

Sep 2020 Belarus

Noting that SARS-CoV-s’s closest relative comes from a copper mine, then copper deficiency in yaks is up for examination.

Susceptibility of Yak (Bos grunniens) to Copper Deficiency, The Veterinary Record (1999) 145: 436-7.

Interestingly, Bamboo bat, Tylonycteris pachypus HKU-4-related coronavirus spike at position 91 is a leucine, linking the ivermectin attachment point on the SARS-CoV-2 spike: L91.

Yak Plateau is in Yunnan, north of the Mojiang copper mine:

Yak Plateau, Yunnan

Demonstrated, not proven. No one said it's been proven. Only that it has potential. I say it's worth looking into. Right?
It's being looked into. So far, the quality data has not shown an effect.

Merck is lying just like all the propaganda shills and narrative pushers like Dana. Just a guess but I'd say their money in their attempts to mislead people through their outright lies and deception.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/how-vaccines-can-drive.../

https://no-more-silence-world-wide.com/dr-ryan-cole-md.../

https://www.bitchute.com/video/V5jAXD42Pkxw/

edit to add another link for truth; Same Rolling Stone magazine that FAKED campus rape story a few years back BUSTED with complete bullsh#t story claiming Oklahoma hospitals are filled with ivermectin-damaged patients
Yes Merck is lying because if it's one thing they hate the most, it's making more money.

How is it possible that ivermectin can attach to SARS-CoV-2 in vitro though not in vivo? It’s much more difficult to prove or disprove in vivo effects.

Wow the person you replied to sure is stupid.

Really. The level of stupidity in that one is insulting to intelligent people.

Of course those who died if the virus were on a ventilator. I think that's the last resort to keep people alive. Many people do get better.

Many people don't.

That's why those who died, died when they were on a ventilator. The ventilator didn't kill them.

Covid did.
Oh so your take is that there is no such thing as mal-practice or mistakes made in type of treatment's, otherwise when dealing with something new like this ???? I've had various opinions given that the ventilator's caused more harm than good early on, but maybe they've finally gotten a better understanding of how they are best to be used in the situation's now.

How many people have died at home without ventilator help or doctor treatments during the pandemic ?? Any stats on that number yet ??

Trump wanted a travel bans while Pelosi and company wanted the hug a Chinese in China day. Yes, because you know that Trump was just being a racist bigot right ???

Well watch and weep as the explanation of how plagues move about the earth, yet I'm the dumb one eh ??

Last edited:
This is serious politically-motivated stuff. Ivermectin physically attaches to the virus in vitro, scientific fact. Though not even Merck would have cahones the size to suggest that it does not do the same thing in vivo.

Forum List

Back