Judge rules transgender people are protected, keeps hold on troop ban

Not yet in the US. Their goal hasn't been attained yet. It will, thanks to the democrats.

Unless competent attorneys for the opposition attack the premise in argument.

I repeat:

Just thought I'd point out that there are no such thing as "transgender people". There are only regular males & females living in a delusional state. See military handbook on fitness to serve for details.

The courts keep making this mistake over & over & over. They keep wrongly assigning a separate identity to people based on on behaviors. Therefore, drug addict people & drunk driving people must have equal protection under the 14th Amendment. See how this doesn't work?

Behaviors are regulated by the majority. This nonsense should've stopped immediately after Lawrence v Texas where PRIVATE acts of sodomy were merely decriminalized. The public & the military are under no obligation to promote behaviors that don't fit with a smooth running unit.

Not yet in the US. Their goal hasn't been attained yet. It will, thanks to the democrats.

I repeat:

Just thought I'd point out that there are no such thing as "transgender people". There are only regular males & females living in a delusional state. See military handbook on fitness to serve for details.

The courts keep making this mistake over & over & over. They keep wrongly assigning a separate identity to people based on on behaviors. Therefore, drug addict people & drunk driving people must have equal protection under the 14th Amendment. See how this doesn't work?

Behaviors are regulated by the majority. This nonsense should've stopped immediately after Lawrence v Texas where PRIVATE acts of sodomy were merely decriminalized. The public & the military are under no obligation to promote behaviors that don't fit with a smooth running unit.

Transgender: Evidence on the biological nature of gender identity

I repeat:

The head shrink at Johns Hopkins believes it's mental illness. Seems to be a difference of opinion among professionals. Sure are a lot of bigots in this world, huh.

I repeat:

The head shrink at Johns Hopkins believes it's mental illness. Seems to be a difference of opinion among professionals. Sure are a lot of bigots in this world, huh.
I know Sparky...This guy:

Clinging to a dangerous past: Dr Paul McHugh’s selective reading of transgender medical literature – The TransAdvocate

39.png

In a June 12th opinion article in the Wall Street Journal, well-known anti-transgender psychiatrist Dr. Paul McHugh attempts to make a case against supporting hormonal and surgical transition for transgender individuals. McHugh, professor of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University, has been actively working against the medical treatment of trans people since the 1970’s.

As the university’s chief psychiatrist, he was instrumental in closing the Johns Hopkins Gender Program in 1979, one of the first programs of its kind, citing the 1977 study by his Hopkins colleague Dr. Jon Meyer, which claimed that surgical intervention did not improve the psychological functioning of the individuals treated. McHugh himself admits to directing Meyer to conduct to further his anti-trans agenda in a 2004 article titled “Surgical Sex”. In the same article, McHugh also continues to preach the largely discredited “autogynephilia” theory of Ray Blanchard and J. Michael Bailey. McHugh is also known for filing an amicus curiae brief in Hollingsworth v. Perry, asserting that homosexuality is a choice, as well as for his participation of the campaign against Kansas abortion provider Dr. George Tiller– who was murdered in 2009 by an anti-abortion activist.

A psychiatrist who believes that homosexuality is a choice has ZERO credibility

I repeat:

Oh Looky-Look Sweet Pea. Here is more on Johns Hopkins.....

Johns Hopkins Resumes Trans Care – The TransAdvocate

Johns Hopkins was an early pioneer in American trans care until anti-LGBT activist Paul McHugh began working at the hospital. In 1979, McHugh was able to end trans care at Johns Hopkins and later wrote that it was his goal to force the closure of the hospital’s gender program saying, “It was part of my intention, when I arrived in Baltimore in 1975, to help end it.” McHugh went on to describe his professional assessment of how and why transgender medical care was made available at Johns Hopkins:

Compare McHugh’s fact assertions about the genesis of the Johns Hopkins’ program with the way the program’s creator, Dr. John E. Hoopes, described the program in 1966:

After exhaustively reviewing the available literature and discussing the problem with people knowledgeable in the area. I arrived at the unavoidable conclusion that these people need and deserve help… Over the years, psychiatrists have tried repeatedly to treat these people without surgery, and the conclusion is inescapable that psychotherapy has not so far solved the problem.

Anti-trans activists have, (That would be you) for decades, cited McHugh’s closure of Johns Hopkins’ gender program as “proof” that whatever anti-trans trope they were pushing (usually to a credulous reporter) was evidence-based or reasonable. Today, the Catholic News Agency earnestly told their readers, “Johns Hopkins University, once a pioneer in sex reassignment surgery, has since ended the practice, finding that it was actually damaging to those who undergo it.”

And now we know that its all bullshit

I repeat:

Clinging to a dangerous past: Dr Paul McHugh’s selective reading of transgender medical literature – The TransAdvocate

39.png

In a June 12th opinion article in the Wall Street Journal, well-known anti-transgender psychiatrist Dr. Paul McHugh attempts to make a case against supporting hormonal and surgical transition for transgender individuals. McHugh, professor of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University, has been actively working against the medical treatment of trans people since the 1970’s.

As the university’s chief psychiatrist, he was instrumental in closing the Johns Hopkins Gender Program in 1979, one of the first programs of its kind, citing the 1977 study by his Hopkins colleague Dr. Jon Meyer, which claimed that surgical intervention did not improve the psychological functioning of the individuals treated. McHugh himself admits to directing Meyer to conduct to further his anti-trans agenda in a 2004 article titled “Surgical Sex”. In the same article, McHugh also continues to preach the largely discredited “autogynephilia” theory of Ray Blanchard and J. Michael Bailey. McHugh is also known for filing an amicus curiae brief in Hollingsworth v. Perry, asserting that homosexuality is a choice, as well as for his participation of the campaign against Kansas abortion provider Dr. George Tiller– who was murdered in 2009 by an anti-abortion activist.

Oh yeah. He's just the head of Johns Hopkins Medical Center, one of the premier medical centers in the world. Your arrogance and closed mind are astounding.

I repeat:

Johns Hopkins was an early pioneer in American trans care until anti-LGBT activist Paul McHugh began working at the hospital. In 1979, McHugh was able to end trans care at Johns Hopkins and later wrote that it was his goal to force the closure of the hospital’s gender program saying, “It was part of my intention, when I arrived in Baltimore in 1975, to help end it.” McHugh went on to describe his professional assessment of how and why transgender medical care was made available at Johns Hopkins:

Compare McHugh’s fact assertions about the genesis of the Johns Hopkins’ program with the way the program’s creator, Dr. John E. Hoopes, described the program in 1966:

After exhaustively reviewing the available literature and discussing the problem with people knowledgeable in the area. I arrived at the unavoidable conclusion that these people need and deserve help… Over the years, psychiatrists have tried repeatedly to treat these people without surgery, and the conclusion is inescapable that psychotherapy has not so far solved the problem.

Anti-trans activists have, (That would be you) for decades, cited McHugh’s closure of Johns Hopkins’ gender program as “proof” that whatever anti-trans trope they were pushing (usually to a credulous reporter) was evidence-based or reasonable. Today, the Catholic News Agency earnestly told their readers, “Johns Hopkins University, once a pioneer in sex reassignment surgery, has since ended the practice, finding that it was actually damaging to those who undergo it.”

It's a mental illness. You can always find people that will bow to political correctness.

I repeat:

39.png

Oh yeah. He's just the head of Johns Hopkins Medical Center, one of the premier medical centers in the world. Your arrogance and closed mind are astounding.

You might want to read my post # 327 that I was doing while you went off half cocked with this. Johns Hopkins was a pioneer in Trans treatment until this guy arrived and now that he is gone are resuming the program. What say you now?

I repeat:

It's a mental illness. You can always find people that will bow to political correctness.

There is a lot more evidence to the contrary.

I repeat:

39.png

You might want to read my post # 327 that I was doing while you went off half cocked with this. Johns Hopkins was a pioneer in Trans treatment until this guy arrived and now that he is gone are resuming the program. What say you now?
Hopefully, they'll find another shrink in the near future that won't bow to political correctness.

39.png

Hopefully, they'll find another shrink in the near future that won't bow to political correctness.
Hopefully, the cruel and despicable bigots who would deny care to these people will soon go the way of the dinosaur

39.png

Hopefully, the cruel and despicable bigots who would deny care to these people will soon go the way of the dinosaur
Care? You admit they're in need of a mental health professional?

39.png

Oh please ! Cut the moronic juvenile word games. You know what I mean or, you really are that stupid. Which is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh please ! Cut the moronic juvenile word games. You know what I mean or, you really are that stupid. Which is it?

You're never going to convince me that trannies aren't mentally ill. Never going to happen.

Reinforcing and validating the delusions of one who is insane is not care.

Mutilating the body of one who is delusional in a futile attempt to conform to the patient's delusions sure as Hell isn't care.

You're never going to convince me that trannies aren't mentally ill. Never going to happen.
And you think that I give a shit?

That's exceptionally ignorant, even for you. As it happens, there are many animals that mate for life. But that's not really relevant to humans.

Actually, there are a million animal species...

There are more species that eat their mates than live together for life.

Among humans, it turns out to be rather harmful, to those involved, and to society as a whole, for a man to sire children, and then not stick around to help protect and provide for those children and their mother.

But that's only because of the patriarchal constructs we've come up with that put single mothers at a disadvantage, you know, like paying women only 70% of what a man makes for the same job.

Nobody should stay in a marriage that doesn't work because of the children, because that just makes everyone miserable.

But we weren't talking about marriage, buddy. We were talking about how men who think they are women is "unnatural" because it makes you uncomfortable.

Forum List

Back