Judge rules trump spent decades defeauding insurers and bankers

When Trump first ran for president, the left broke most all norms of civility decency and honor. He was attacked non stop for stuff that were all lies. When he fought back and stood up for himself, the left attacked him even more.

A man can only take so much bullshit before he fights back.
Trump-birther-tweet.jpg

When Trump first ran for president, the left broke most all norms of civility decency and honor. He was attacked non stop for stuff that were all lies. When he fought back and stood up for himself, the left attacked him even more.

I imagine Trump's lawyers are something like this:

What a whiny, steaming pile of crap.

Yes, there is an aggrieved party. Two, actually.

One is the state which Trump cheated out of taxes.

The others are any banks which gave Trump lower interest rates on his loans based on his fraudulent valuations.

Wrong again. He gets a trial starting on Monday.

That's the same argument John Gotti made.
state has no place between two private groups,,

Would you be ok with Biden being found "guilty" by a judge in an ultra red state without a chance to defend himself because, well, he don't like Biden and the "evidence was so overwhelming there is no need for a trial"? You'd be cool with that? Due process and all?
The trial starts Monday.

Where are you getting all this manufactured bullshit from?

Hell, man, I even created a topic almost a month ago about the pending trial!

figures you would run away from it,,

my guess based on other property in the area and the revenue it generates the value is in the hundreds of millions,,

if its 18 or 25 the line to purchase it would be around the block,,
And in what magical world do you live in where an 11,000 square foot apartment grows to 30,000 square feet?

Forum List

Back