Julian Assange: Time Magazine's Political Prisoner of the Year

It has nothing to do with loving the state, it has to do with this guy dealing in stolen merchandise and hoarding most of it and dolling it out over time to keep himself in the spot light.
Who gives a fuck where it came from?

You are comparing proof of govt corruption and war crimes to stolen stereos?
GTFO :rolleyes:

So we both agree what he has was obtained by others illegally. That is a good first step

So, now according to him he has a whole hoard of this information that has not been released yet. He only releases that which benefits him and his causes, why not release it all?

Which is what makes him a fence, he deals with merchandise stolen by someone else.
You need to recognize how important this is. Exposing government wrong doing is vitally important. If you don’t get this, you’re a fool.

The Founders knew how important this was. I thought you admired the Founders.

You need to recognize how important this is. Exposing government wrong doing is vitally important. If you don’t get this, you’re a fool.

The Founders knew how important this was. I thought you admired the Founders.

Then he should not be hoarding the information he has and just doling out what he thinks will keep him in the headlines.

I have no respect at all for the man, he is just one more self-serving asshole pretending to be Robin Hood.

But you are free to keep worshiping him, it seems to make you happy

Then he should not be hoarding the information he has and just doling out what he thinks will keep him in the headlines.

I have no respect at all for the man, he is just one more self-serving asshole pretending to be Robin Hood.

But you are free to keep worshiping him, it seems to make you happy
If you murder someone and write it down in your diary, then someone close to you steals it and gives it to me. Then, I give it to the police. Did I do wrong.

If you murder someone and write it down in your diary, then someone close to you steals it and gives it to me. Then, I give it to the police. Did I do wrong.

Nope, but if you hold on to it and use it for your own personal benefit and go "hey look at me I have secrets and if you kiss my ass I might tell them to you"...then you did wrong.

Which is what makes him a fence, he deals with merchandise stolen by someone else.

Whistleblowers. We pretend to defend and protect whistleblowers. We even passed laws protecting them.........of course that all goes out the window when the whistleblowing is on the government.

Whistleblowers. We pretend to defend and protect whistleblowers. We even passed laws protecting them.........of course that all goes out the window when the whistleblowing is on the government.

He is not a whistleblower.

You can try and walk that line but we should thank everyone involved for what they did.

People can do the "right thing" in a very wrong manner. Sorry, I have as much respect for Assange as I do the dog shit I stepped in the other day by mistake.

People can do the "right thing" in a very wrong manner. Sorry, I have as much respect for Assange as I do the dog shit I stepped in the other day by mistake.
You fucking stupid piece of dog shit, fucking boomer. Most people who get access to information like that try to make money off of it. He didn't. His accusers (the Deep State) accuse his of treason. He's Australian. They say he exposed our secrets to the enemy. He exposed them to us, you fucking moron. WE are the enemy you dumb mother fucker. Boomers are the stupidest people who ever lived, aside from Christian Zionists.

It has nothing to do with loving the state, it has to do with this guy dealing in stolen merchandise and hoarding most of it and dolling it out over time to keep himself in the spot light.
Stolen merchandise? He exposed WAR CRIMES and CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!!!!!!!!! Goddam you are one dumb mother fucker. Why don't you go out back and beat yourself into a coma, you stupid retard.

Eugene V. ... On June 16, 1918 Debs made an anti-war speech in Canton, Ohio, protesting US involvement in World War I. He was arrested under the Espionage Act of 1917 and convicted, sentenced to serve ten years in prison and to be disenfranchised for life.

o_O
~S~
He was a communist
never_forget_never_learn.jpg

You fucking stupid piece of dog shit, fucking boomer. Most people who get access to information like that try to make money off of it. He didn't. His accusers (the Deep State) accuse his of treason. He's Australian. They say he exposed our secrets to the enemy. He exposed them to us, you fucking moron. WE are the enemy you dumb mother fucker. Boomers are the stupidest people who ever lived, aside from Christian Zionists.

Actually he is Austrian, not Australian.

But hey, keep calling me names, it will hide your ignorance.

Forum List

Back