Julie Swetnick, the new accuser

It's sad really.

Much like Trump, first they start in on Russian collusion, but when they see that this is going nowhere they start in on using campaign finances to pay off a whore, etc.

These allegations from the Left are never ending. It's simply the new status quo.
What if they are never ending?

Why would you want to confirm a rapist?
I really believe that Republicans think that men who rape women are heterosexual and manly. They’re not soft.
They still believe women asked for it

Bill Cosby went to jail for this yesterday

Republicans want to make this guy Justice for life
Who’s fault is that! Don’t blame Republicans that these whores ran to politicians and not the police!
"these whores"......gee, no evidence that the GOP is misogynist in anyway, is there?
I am a woman here my pu*8ie roar. Oh wait, , I am a conservative woman so I don’t count. Right?
You count. Of course you count. Who said that you don't? However, if you are a self-hating woman like Phyllis Schlafly was....I can certainly call you out on your self-hate....and also feel sorry for you.
Calling you a whore doesn’t mean I hate ewe!
I heard a guy the other day tell a black man that calling him the N word didn't mean he hated them. Yeah...I'm convinced. :71:

There are no statute of limitations in Maryland for either attempted rape or rape. Both are prosecutable. Even though there may not be enough evidence for a criminal trial, there may be enough for a civil trial.
Certainly, he could lose his judge ship.

A friend of mine Who is a fireman just wrote:

I think you have to put a fork in Kavanaugh , he's done.

I don't know if it'll go anywhere? But Avenatti said he's going to file a lawsuit against the president for violating advise and consent because of his involvement in this whole situation.
Andrea Mitchell just reported it.

Yes there is.
It's been posted a dozen times already.

`
`

Exactly. Swetnick's sworn testimony is something the GOP cannot just casually ignore. From what I'm seeing/reading/hearing, it's shaking up things in Washington.
`
Republicans face a critical election in five weeks

Do they want to sweep this under the carpet?
That would be too late.

What’s the problem? Dems are putting party over country right now...
By opposing a rapist? Holy crap, dude. Seek help.
We have a judicial system that presupposes innocence before proof of guilt. That hasn’t changed just because you piss yourself at the thought of a conservative being appointed to the bench.
Very true......and Kavanaugh is not being prosecuted

All that is asked is that serious charges relating to his characterbe investigated
Then take the statements and evidence to the appropriate law enforcement.
The FBI.
Not the appropriate law enforcement agency. Local leo, would be the correct guess...

Obama divided this country significantly to where Trump became the alternative. You're blind if you cannot see that.
Dubya began the division. Obama, looked at objectively, was not the least bit extreme, but it was naive to think the 1st black President would be accepted smoothly. The amount of hatred stirred up in the GOP during that time against anybody who was different, Muslims, black people, hispanics, immigrants, gay people, etc. reached unprecedented levels. Then Rubio and Kasich stayed in the primary for too long, and the most twisted, sickening man in modern history to run for office managed to win with a plurality of the vote. Some Russian sabotage and a broken electoral system later, and we have a President that is openly laughed at by world leaders during speeches and who, by the way, keeps endorsing rapists.

IMO the 2012 campaign divided the country not the 2008.
Maybe you don’t remember republicans under Dubya regularly calling everybody that opposed the Iraq war a soldier hating traitor. Maybe you forget how instead of using Dubya’s 90% approval rating for the good of the nation, republicans instead villified their fellow Americans, not even just politicians, for YEARS in the name of securing political power.
We get it.

You hate Republicans.

All of that is irrelevant.
Who the fuck are you? Kindly walk away, inbred trash.
The one correcting your lie every time you post it.

No I'll stay here correcting you.

Kavanaugh is either the greatest Jekyl & Hyde type in the history of historical histories, or this is getting ridiculous.

Wild frat boy
There are hundreds in politics

Al Franken was forced to resign for less

Have you also noticed that all of Kavanaugh's accusers have no evidence or no witnesses?
The Dirty Democrats are obviously making false accusations.

I suggest you go to my post in the thread,

Franken 'Hunkers Down' As New Accusations Surface

in it my post exposes you and others of your ilk, as Damn Hypocrites, to wit:

HYPOCRISY ON DISPLAY BY THOSE ABOVE WHO ARE NOW ATTACKING THE THREE WOMEN NOW MAKING CLAIMS KAVANAUGH ENGAGED IN SEXUAL IMPROPRIETIES, MUCH WORSE THAN ANYTHING SEN. FRANKEN RESIGNED OVER.
THE CHARACTER OF THOSE ABOVE, AND KAVANAUGH HIMSELF IS DEEPLY FLAWED. FRANKEN DID THE RIGHT THING, KAVANAUGH OUGHT TO FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS, AND RESIGN WITH DIGNITY.

Read your comment and those of the others.
got evidence or just hearsay?

So they really could not say when the 6 were done. I have also read and heard that 6 were done. I found this, it didn't seem to involve clerks and if there were no police reports then they might of missed it, and also maybe the papers not shown to the Dem committee has something in it, of which the GOP didn't want the Dems to see.

https://www.ned.uscourts.gov/intern...ckground_Checks_and_Investigations_Policy.pdf

Kavanaugh is either the greatest Jekyl & Hyde type in the history of historical histories, or this is getting ridiculous.

Wild frat boy
There are hundreds in politics

Al Franken was forced to resign for less
Could be. Or not. This was all thrown into a hyper-political situation, so I don't believe anything until I have incontrovertible proof.

Either end.

We have a judicial system that presupposes innocence before proof of guilt. That hasn’t changed just because you piss yourself at the thought of a conservative being appointed to the bench.

All that is asked is that serious charges relating to his characterbe investigated
The FBI.

That would be outside their jurisdiction.
Not true. They are the federal investigative arm....Kavenaugh is going for a federal position.

That doesn't change a thing. These accusations are state crimes, not federal.

So like it's been said 100 times, there is nothing for the FBI to investigate. This could have happened yesterday and its still a state investigation, not federal.

"It's federal because he's seeking a federal position", that's some funny shit right there. You really have no clue do you?

The senate judiciary chairman wrote a letter and stated the FBI has no authority to investigate:

Chuck Grassley's Letter to Brett Kavanaugh's Accuser | National Review

The FBI.

That would be outside their jurisdiction.
Not true. They are the federal investigative arm....Kavenaugh is going for a federal position.

There have been no charges filed and no evidence forwarded. Outside their jurisdiction.

Forum List

Back