Julie Swetnick, the new accuser

Use some common sense folks.

If this had really happened back then it would have been all over the news and the police would be involved.

People don't keep their mouths shut about stuff like this. It would have been all over town.

You can bet the "gang raped" girls would been talking about it. And you can bet their parents would have gone to the police.

The fact that only Swetnick has come forward 36 years late speaks volumes.

If this had really happened every gang raped woman would be right there with Swetnick.

Common Sense 101
No it wouldn’t.
Raunchy frat boy stuff

Animal House came out at the same time

Animal House was a movie.

You mean to tell me that none of these supposed "gang rapes" would have been outed??

Get real. No one keeps their mouths shut about stuff like that.

It would have been all over the campus, the restaurants, the bars and anywhere people met up.

Nothing like that could have been kept secret. People blab. They always have and always will.

Also where are the other women that Swetnick says were raped?? She's the only one who came forward 36 years later??

Get real.
Actually...women keep their mouths shut a lot about that kind of stuff.....at least they used to. Now, thanks to movements like #MeToo, fewer and fewer women are keeping silence. That is a good thing....tho I know it threatens men who like to be in control.

These were kids at a college party. They wouldn't keep their mouths shut. Kids never do. They aren't smart enough.

Not to mention the other people who were a the party. They would have told others and those others would have spread the gossip everywhere.

Everyone in every bar, restaurant and pizza parlor would have been talking about this if it actually happened.

That's the reason I think its all a crock of shit.
Actually a lot of people in college keep their mouths shut....particularly anyone, male or female that is sexually assaulted. Even before college......all those sexually assaulted by priests for example. Many girls (and boys) sexually abused by family members.....so on and so forth.

If this had really happened back then it would have been all over the news and the police would be involved.

People don't keep their mouths shut about stuff like this. It would have been all over town.

You can bet the "gang raped" girls would been talking about it. And you can bet their parents would have gone to the police.

If this had really happened every gang raped woman would be right there with Swetnick.

Common Sense 101
No it wouldn’t.
Raunchy frat boy stuff

You mean to tell me that none of these supposed "gang rapes" would have been outed??

It would have been all over the campus, the restaurants, the bars and anywhere people met up.

Nothing like that could have been kept secret. People blab. They always have and always will.

Also where are the other women that Swetnick says were raped?? She's the only one who came forward 36 years later??

Get real.
Actually...women keep their mouths shut a lot about that kind of stuff.....at least they used to. Now, thanks to movements like #MeToo, fewer and fewer women are keeping silence. That is a good thing....tho I know it threatens men who like to be in control.

These were kids at a college party. They wouldn't keep their mouths shut. Kids never do. They aren't smart enough.

Not to mention the other people who were a the party. They would have told others and those others would have spread the gossip everywhere.

Everyone in every bar, restaurant and pizza parlor would have been talking about this if it actually happened.

Actually a lot of people in college keep their mouths shut....particularly anyone, male or female that is sexually assaulted. Even before college......all those sexually assaulted by priests for example. Many girls (and boys) sexually abused by family members.....so on and so forth.

These were kids. Ford was 15 and I'm assuming the others were around the same age. They were at college parties they should never have been at.

You know kids who can keep their mouths shut??

I sure don't. If you want something to get out. Tell a teenager it will be out there faster than you can blink.

I'm not believing this at all.

No doubt republicans will try to destroy her life too. The confirmation MUST be delayed.

How can you rush a vote without investigating?

Because what he did or didn't do as a teenager has no bearing on his performance of SCOTUS.
Not if he was involved in this. The other two, yeah, I would probably give him a pass. Gang rape? NO
I would not him a pass either but there has to be more than her affidavit.

There are no statute of limitations in Maryland for attempted rape or rape. None of the boys (now men) will come forward now because they could be criminally charged. But other people that didn’t participate could come forward. And this woman who is already been vetted and has multiple security clearances has corroborating witnesses.

Apparently all this information was turned over to the Senate last Sunday and they sat on it.

Jesus Christ!!
How many times does this need to be posted!!!!

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libr...statutes-of-limitations-for-sexual-abuse.html

Have you also noticed that all of Kavanaugh's accusers have no evidence or no witnesses?
The Dirty Democrats are obviously making false accusations.

Common Sense 101
No it wouldn’t.
Raunchy frat boy stuff

Get real.

One, maybe... Two, seems kinda iffy... This is three different times this man supposedly assaulted women and not one of them informed police, parents, or college officials. That's just crazy.

No doubt republicans will try to destroy her life too. The confirmation MUST be delayed.

How can you rush a vote without investigating?

Because what he did or didn't do as a teenager has no bearing on his performance of SCOTUS.
Not if he was involved in this. The other two, yeah, I would probably give him a pass. Gang rape? NO
I am no lawyer but it seems she could be liable if she knew hang rape was happening and did norhing.

Not as responsible as Kavanaugh and others would be but she would be responsible for doing nothing

She better have more than just an allegation, she signed a sworn affidavit, she lied and it carries criminal liability
Very true

Gives credence to her story

She is definitely taking a risk here. Not sure how she can be proven to be a liar and conversely how she can be proven to be truthful. That being said I think the nomination is in serious jeopardy. The Dems played their hand well. But I fear this will divide the country even more along party lines.

Good!
It'll bring the showdown on much quicker.

Her claim is absurd and untrue...

If anyone has half a brain would think otherwise.
Why do you dismiss it so easily? What evidence do you have that her claim is untrue?

Because, there are no evidence to back her "claim" up. It's just another tactic that the Democrats are using to bring down Kavanaugh down.

Do you seriously believe Dr Christine Ford's claim too? If you do, you are more absurd than she is.

There are no statute of limitations in Maryland for attempted rape or rape. None of the boys (now men) will come forward now because they could be criminally charged. But other people that didn’t participate could come forward. And this woman who is already been vetted and has multiple security clearances has corroborating witnesses.

Apparently all this information was turned over to the Senate last Sunday and they sat on it.

Jesus Christ!!
How many times does this need to be posted!!!!

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libr...statutes-of-limitations-for-sexual-abuse.html

I agree. The statue of limitations is long over.

If these women were legitimate they would have brought this forward long, long ago.

I wonder who is pulling their strings??

Educate yourself a little bit before you make yourself look so dumb.

th

So, since she knew this was happening and did nothing, we can easily assume she conspired and is admittedly was involved in human trafficking. Did she supply the young girls.

Too funny.

That it is. Oh and where are the other "gang raped" girls?? How come they aren't right beside Swetnick??
Maybe not all of them can afford to move out of their homes and hire a bodyguard.

And maybe they don't exist?

And maybe they lined up young girls to be gang raped, making them guilty of conspiracy?

And maybe they just don't know the fuck about any such things?

And maybe, since there are no police reports of any such things, everybody, but the accuser are lying?

Things that make you go ummmmmmm.

Julie Swetnick: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
---------------------------------------

Wow this is serious business, if true.

Bill Cosby went to jail for this yesterday

Republicans want to make this guy Justice for life
Who’s fault is that! Don’t blame Republicans that these whores ran to politicians and not the police!
"these whores"......gee, no evidence that the GOP is misogynist in anyway, is there?

Do you believe that Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist? (POLL)

Regarding the above quoted transcript (copied from a closed thread)

What this tells me is Brett Kavanaugh should not be
trusted to make any judicial decisions while he is drunk.

The only things I can hold against him when he is sober,
is whether or not he perjures himself by lying under oath.
Or if he can honestly admit he may have attended such
parties, but because he always got himself too drunk to remember,
he doesn't remember the details. But he has knowledge, similar to
the other girls and boys at the time only reporting this now, that such parties and activities were
going on, and just like his accusers he didn't think to report that
either because that was the culture back then, and kids let it happen.

DoBx4acXUAEl_Fm.jpg

In addition to statements revealing that Kavanaugh cannot be trusted while drunk,
here's another Republican caught making "stupid statements" under the influence of alcohol:

https://www.chron.com/news/article/The-Latest-Walker-condemns-lawmaker-s-comments-13259696.php

I think I see a pattern here.
The problem is not with Republicans, but drunk Republicans!

Maybe Libertarians are right, and alcohol is a worse danger than pot!

Change your first sentence to "Obama"....You got Trump because of Obama.
Obama was not a whoring reality tv celebrity that repeatedly endorsed rapists. Trump is the aberration.

Obama divided this country significantly to where Trump became the alternative. You're blind if you cannot see that.
Dubya began the division. Obama, looked at objectively, was not the least bit extreme, but it was naive to think the 1st black President would be accepted smoothly. The amount of hatred stirred up in the GOP during that time against anybody who was different, Muslims, black people, hispanics, immigrants, gay people, etc. reached unprecedented levels. Then Rubio and Kasich stayed in the primary for too long, and the most twisted, sickening man in modern history to run for office managed to win with a plurality of the vote. Some Russian sabotage and a broken electoral system later, and we have a President that is openly laughed at by world leaders during speeches and who, by the way, keeps endorsing rapists.

IMO the 2012 campaign divided the country not the 2008.
Maybe you don’t remember republicans under Dubya regularly calling everybody that opposed the Iraq war a soldier hating traitor. Maybe you forget how instead of using Dubya’s 90% approval rating for the good of the nation, republicans instead villified their fellow Americans, not even just politicians, for YEARS in the name of securing political power.
We get it.

You hate Republicans.

All of that is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back