Julie Swetnick, the new accuser

Obama was not a whoring reality tv celebrity that repeatedly endorsed rapists. Trump is the aberration.

Obama divided this country significantly to where Trump became the alternative. You're blind if you cannot see that.

No the Republicans did, they could not stand a brown skin person sitting and sleeping in the "White House".
You are always wrong and an alarmist.

I'm just reporting the news.

Find the link that the GOP could not stand a brown skin person in the WH. Since it is “news”.

Dear AzogtheDefiler
They couldn't stand Obama's unconstitutional politics,
same reason they can't stand either Clinton.

Now if Bill or Hillary had been black, sure, there would have been even
MORE attacks that distract by focusing on their RACE instead of their POLITICS alone.

But Obama was worse than Bill, and Hillary was worse than Obama
in terms of disrespect and threats to Constitutional principles.

That's why GOP generally respect Black Conservatives
such as Ben Carson and Allen West,
and the GOP against Trump are because he threatens
Constitutional and Christian Conservative values.

It's not because Trump is Black because he isn't.
It's because he doesn't enforce the Constitution
and Christian principles as much as the rightwing believes is necessary
for Govt to work right.

It's the CONSTITUTION, stupid!
Even the rightwing who opposed BUSH argued he was
violating the CONSTITUTION -- and Bush isn't Black either!!!

Dubya began the division. Obama, looked at objectively, was not the least bit extreme, but it was naive to think the 1st black President would be accepted smoothly. The amount of hatred stirred up in the GOP during that time against anybody who was different, Muslims, black people, hispanics, immigrants, gay people, etc. reached unprecedented levels. Then Rubio and Kasich stayed in the primary for too long, and the most twisted, sickening man in modern history to run for office managed to win with a plurality of the vote. Some Russian sabotage and a broken electoral system later, and we have a President that is openly laughed at by world leaders during speeches and who, by the way, keeps endorsing rapists.

IMO the 2012 campaign divided the country not the 2008.
Maybe you don’t remember republicans under Dubya regularly calling everybody that opposed the Iraq war a soldier hating traitor.

Many were, and still are to this day, for matters unrelated.

Maybe you forget how instead of using Dubya’s 90% approval rating for the good of the nation, republicans instead villified their fellow Americans

Trying to undermine the country rather deprives you of the title "American".
Ah there it is. Fuck you, trash. Trump even ran on Dubya being a retarded little idiot who was a fool for going to Iraq and you bitches are it up. You kept sending soldiers to die for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and you call Americans who opposed that traitors.

Bush was a Halfacrat. While I supported smacking down Iran on general principle, and supported our troops, I questioned the wisdom of removing a leader who was prone to tossing Islamists into plastic shredders.

Later, Obama did the same thing in supporting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. That got turned around real quick, however.
Obama invaded Egypt and villainized anyone who opposed it? Oops... :fu:

Since there is no down side to her lying, and no way to prove anything she says....it is time to take the vote...end this vile, democrat character assassination...and remember this in November......if they are willing to go this far against Kavanaugh, imagine what they will now do if they get power.... They are done with playing the politics game and it is all out in the open..... get in their way and nothing is off the table....
Do you have any evidence to support any of this claptrap?

IMO the 2012 campaign divided the country not the 2008.
Maybe you don’t remember republicans under Dubya regularly calling everybody that opposed the Iraq war a soldier hating traitor.

Maybe you forget how instead of using Dubya’s 90% approval rating for the good of the nation, republicans instead villified their fellow Americans

Ah there it is. Fuck you, trash. Trump even ran on Dubya being a retarded little idiot who was a fool for going to Iraq and you bitches are it up. You kept sending soldiers to die for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and you call Americans who opposed that traitors.

Bush was a Halfacrat. While I supported smacking down Iran on general principle, and supported our troops, I questioned the wisdom of removing a leader who was prone to tossing Islamists into plastic shredders.

Later, Obama did the same thing in supporting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. That got turned around real quick, however.

I see you are all kinds of idiot. Obama did not invade Egypt. He supported the Islamists.

There are no statute of limitations in Maryland for attempted rape or rape. None of the boys (now men) will come forward now because they could be criminally charged. But other people that didn’t participate could come forward. And this woman who is already been vetted and has multiple security clearances has corroborating witnesses.

Apparently all this information was turned over to the Senate last Sunday and they sat on it.

So, since she knew this was happening and did nothing, we can easily assume she conspired and is admittedly was involved in human trafficking. Did she supply the young girls.

Too funny.

That it is. Oh and where are the other "gang raped" girls?? How come they aren't right beside Swetnick??
Maybe not all of them can afford to move out of their homes and hire a bodyguard.

There are no statute of limitations in Maryland for attempted rape or rape. None of the boys (now men) will come forward now because they could be criminally charged. But other people that didn’t participate could come forward. And this woman who is already been vetted and has multiple security clearances has corroborating witnesses.

Apparently all this information was turned over to the Senate last Sunday and they sat on it.
Julie Swetnick: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
---------------------------------------

Wow this is serious business, if true.

It won't matter; Republicans are OK with drugging women & gang rape
Liberals give it up without a fight.

Gone are the days when you have to prove how you fought the man off.

NO, they aren't

https://nypost.com/2017/08/15/college-girl-charged-for-false-rape-claim-on-campus/

Woman, 18, charged after lying about being raped by two Conn. college football players: cops - NY Daily News

https://nypost.com/2017/08/15/college-girl-charged-for-false-rape-claim-on-campus/

3 different states, 3 different cases.

false accuser charged[/QUOTE

How does a penalty for a false accuser equate to a victim proving she tried to fight?

Use some common sense folks.

If this had really happened back then it would have been all over the news and the police would be involved.

People don't keep their mouths shut about stuff like this. It would have been all over town.

You can bet the "gang raped" girls would been talking about it. And you can bet their parents would have gone to the police.

The fact that only Swetnick has come forward 36 years late speaks volumes.

If this had really happened every gang raped woman would be right there with Swetnick.

Common Sense 101
No it wouldn’t.
Raunchy frat boy stuff

Animal House came out at the same time

Animal House was a movie.

You mean to tell me that none of these supposed "gang rapes" would have been outed??

Get real. No one keeps their mouths shut about stuff like that.

It would have been all over the campus, the restaurants, the bars and anywhere people met up.

Nothing like that could have been kept secret. People blab. They always have and always will.

Also where are the other women that Swetnick says were raped?? She's the only one who came forward 36 years later??

Get real.

She is definitely taking a risk here. Not sure how she can be proven to be a liar and conversely how she can be proven to be truthful. That being said I think the nomination is in serious jeopardy. The Dems played their hand well. But I fear this will divide the country even more along party lines.
The country is already SERIOUSLY divided among party lines, thanks to Mr. Donald 'Only Play To My Base' Trump.

She better have more than just an allegation, she signed a sworn affidavit, she lied and it carries criminal liability
Very true

Gives credence to her story

Missed she needs more than just an allegation didn't ya?

It's nothing without proof but assholes don't want proof that's obvious
That is how investigations start.....alleged misconduct
Three women so far

Why give this guy a lifetime appointment at this time?
How could the FBI possibly have missed this much inappropriate conduct by Kavanaugh in their SIX investigations?

I know its hard to believe isn't it, but they must not check the HS out, and none of it was reported. I wonder when the FBI checked him out, do you know? I suspect during the Bush Admin.
Why aren't they questioning his friend...the one hiding out now.....what kind of serious investigation of sexual assault claims completely ignores questioning someone the victim states is an eyewitness? Not a serious one...Not one where the investigators are afraid of finding out something they don't want to hear.

I see you are all kinds of idiot. Obama did not invade Egypt. He supported the Islamists.
That’s weird, you claimed Obama “did the same thing,” and now you back away from it. Then you parrot a complete lie that was drilled into you by the GOP Geobbels apparatus. Pathetic.

She better have more than just an allegation, she signed a sworn affidavit, she lied and it carries criminal liability
Very true

Yeah, she would never lie.....which is why she keeps refusing to testify.

Same old song

All women lie about rape. Let Republicans chant that at the November election
Silly statement as it isn't going to happen, nor how Republicans think.
Tell it to the voters
Tell what?

As long as there are no consequences for making these false allegations, they will never end

No doubt republicans will try to destroy her life too. The confirmation MUST be delayed.

How can you rush a vote without investigating?
Easy.

I figure the Democrats are staggering the release of these false accounts to thwart the process, so the vote has been scheduled for Friday and then we can watch the claims evaporate if he isn't confirmed, or they can move to impeach on flimsy evidence later if he's confirmed.
In many court cases an affidavit taken under oath is considered evidence. It can hardly be called flimsy.

Very true

Yeah, she would never lie.....which is why she keeps refusing to testify.

Same old song

All women lie about rape. Let Republicans chant that at the November election
No all Dems lie about broadstroking every Republican with every political related alligation
and speak for them because that's what fascist do. We can easilly disprove your comment with
one simple reply: Bill Clinton accusers prove all republicans don't believe all woman lie about rape, just Hillary believes all woman lie about Rape, and she is not a Republican.
*rim shot crash cymbal hit*
Republicans are calling the shots here
Nothing Democrats can do about it. Republicans can call a vote tomorrow

Election is in six weeks. Let Republicans answer to the voters if they try to steamroll the nomination without investigating sexual assault charges

Julie Swetnick: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
---------------------------------------

Wow this is serious business, if true.
Lol! "Spiking drinks so they could be gang raped". That's hilarious. Also, since when does the law wait until someone is ready to testify? lol! Liberals are scum of the Earth. Can't play by the rules, can't tell the truth, can't be trusted, are worse than a plague of locusts.

Forum List

Back