July 27, 2016

To bad Russia hasn’t released Cankles emails. No doubt she committed a crime allowing Russia access to classified material.

Lock the bitch up for God sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They (the house GOP led by Gowdy) have been investigating her since 2014 and got nothing and still are. NOTHING.
you mean this

all they did was take the 5th.

upload_2018-7-13_15-15-17.png

Gee wonder what Trumps name is doing in there.

The alt right article does not link the CIA with the OP's comments.
Jake, there no reason to lie. I expect better from you. How did you conclude the Daily Mail is alt right?
You are lying if you think the OP is linking nefarious CIA doings with Hillary's campaign. That is not what it is saying.
LOL. Considering all the other shit Obama's people pulled, I would consider it likely they set this whole thing up. It's what they do. They have done it in multiple countries. Why not here?

The FBI has become a joke and anyone pretending to believe the CIA is clean is nuts.

The FBI destroyed evidence for one candidate and manufactured evidence against her opponent. No reason to not believe the CIA was also involved.
Thank you for admitting you were wrong.
What the fuck are you babbling about? Stop getting hammered and posting.
You slipped, got caught, then fessed up, and now you are just deflecting.

The CIA is not linked in the article as the OP suggested: just more alt right Fake News.

And then Hazelnut and Penelope pegged you down.

7-8e7396ee4e.jpg

Read: Mueller indictment against 12 Russian spies for DNC hack

July 27 Trump holds a rally , saying Russia if your listening please release Hillary emails if you have them.

So much for 'no collusion'.

Great find!

I didn't, give the credit to the Mueller's team. I bet it was Stone, and who is the congressman running for congress, I suspect Matt Gaetz, who was ultra pro trump (still is) and a friend of Stones.

Trump endorses Gaetz in reelection bid

Last edited:

Forum List

Back