JUNK food or junk FOOD?

So a sweet potato or a bowl of oatmeal is "junk food"?
I am only going on what it is that I have been told to stay away from where dieting is concerned, and it was said that anything that is carb loaded is a no-no.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I am only going on what it is that I have been told to stay away from where dieting is concerned, and it was said that anything that is carb loaded is a no-no.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lots of folks can eat carb-heavy foods with no problems. I could eat all the carbs I wanted until I was about 40.

Cheers!

All food is junk nowadays.

It's all filled or processed with chemicals we don't need, toxins we can die from, additives that change our bodys way of working, and preservatives that are also used to make floor wax, auto coolant, and spaceship lubricants.

Even the "natural" foods that are falsely and wrongly labeled and sold in stores are grown with chemicals that enhance the plant, but are toxic in the long run to humans and animals. And even the "free range" or "organically grown" livestock are fed with chemicals, preservatives, and tissue enhancing drugs.

Seeds are coated with chemicals or are genetically altered. The oceans are full of garbage that has been breaking down to its smallest components since the 1950's, and now this garbage is found in the DNA of sea creatures.

NOTHING is organic anymore. It's all toxic...........you just have to decide what level of toxic you are willing to live with and consume.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Then you have received very poor advice.

^^^ That advice is what helped me drop 90 pounds in just ten months from June 1, 2019-March 28, 2020. If that advice isn't good enough, I have no idea what is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back