Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial

Not quite my illiterate, frightened friend. If Dunn thought there was a gun then it could be possibly be considered self defense in one or more of the jurors minds. The fact the self defense argument did not hold up with the other kids is because it was plain there was no gun or they would have fired it at Dunn in retaliation instead of driving off. Dunn continuing to fire after not receiving return fire was reasonably enough to establish the fact that there was no gun in the SUV. See how that works moron?
They drove off because they're pussies, like you, who talk tough but run like bitches when somebody stands their ground. See how that works, Leroy?

Dunn will likely serve the rest of his life in prison. What's the over/under on how many times he'll be raped in the showers? Does that exist? If it does I'll bet 8.

Anyone want to join the pool?
Dude, why don't you go find somebody to have butt sex with since that's all you seem to be able to talk about? You've brought it up like 10 times now.

They drove off because they're pussies, like you, who talk tough but run like bitches when somebody stands their ground. See how that works, Leroy?

Dunn will likely serve the rest of his life in prison. What's the over/under on how many times he'll be raped in the showers? Does that exist? If it does I'll bet 8.

Dude, why don't you go find somebody to have butt sex with since that's all you seem to be able to talk about? You've brought it up like 10 times now.

Dont get mad your hero is going to die a bad death in prison. You have to watch that temper you pussy.

[MENTION=41356]S.J.[/MENTION]

Since butt sex is amongst the most favorite of issues that you and your ignorant friends obsess about...

I have no problem lampooning you all freaking day about it. So yes... once again I'll point out that your ****** killing hero is going to be raped in the butt for the rest of his life.

And honestly you should be praying that my guess of 8 is all that he has coming to him :eek:

Dont get mad your hero is going to die a bad death in prison. You have to watch that temper you pussy.
I could care less whether he lives or dies, I don't know him. But I AM glad that he spared society of having to deal with at least one thug that was in the SUV. He be dead. :lol:

[MENTION=41356]S.J.[/MENTION]

Since butt sex is amongst the most favorite of issues that you and your ignorant friends obsess about...

I have no problem lampooning you all freaking day about it. So yes... once again I'll point out that your ****** killing hero is going to be raped in the butt for the rest of his life.

And honestly you should be praying that my guess of 8 is all that he has coming to him :eek:
You're the one who keeps bringing it up, fudge packer.

I could care less whether he lives or dies, I don't know him. But I AM glad that he spared society of having to deal with at least one thug that was in the SUV. He be dead. :lol:

People at USMB! Never forget that there are people in the world who will always praise murderers! Even, sadly, here in the greatest country in the world!
Wanna try again, fruitcake?

The Dunn case is old,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKGC3BVr9As]TEEN PRANK GONE WRONG: 15-Year Old Girl KILLED By Man In BLIND RAGE After Dumping Leaves On His Car - YouTube[/ame]

People at USMB! Never forget that there are people in the world who will always praise murderers! Even, sadly, here in the greatest country in the world!
Wanna try again, fruitcake?

Nope. Fuck off.

Stop lying pussy. We know your whole month is screwed now. Your boy is going to get worked over. This time he wont have a gun and will have to man up. Something tells me pussies like him and you would not survive too long without a gun. :lol:

This guy is worse then Dunn:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKGC3BVr9As]TEEN PRANK GONE WRONG: 15-Year Old Girl KILLED By Man In BLIND RAGE After Dumping Leaves On His Car - YouTube[/ame]

After almost 32 hours of deliberations over four days — on the eve of what would have been Davis’ 19th birthday — a Duval County jury convicted Dunn on three counts of second-degree attempted murder Saturday night. Assistant State Attorney Erin Wolfson said each count carries a 20-year minimum mandatory sentence. These sentences must run consecutively, said Jackelyn Barnard, spokeswoman for the State Attorney’s Office.

Jurors also convicted Dunn, 47, of shooting or throwing a deadly missile. This felony is punishable by up to 15 years in prison, Wolfson said.

Good.

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/article/20140216/NEWS01/302170002?nclick_check=1

Your trip on Dunn is weak, A black boy has killed a black little girl.

Trip on this:

Forum List

Back