Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial

I figure that if he gets the max, even without the retrial for murder one, with time off for good behavior, he will be out of the slammer by age 70.

That is going to cut into his social security earned income credits, but, hey, people will always need license plates! There is something to be said for job security! He could always get a job for Colt, advertising their guns...

Last edited:
I figure that if he gets the max, even without the retrial for murder one, with time off for good behavior, he will be out of the slammer by age 70.

That is going to cut into his social security earned income credits, but, hey, people will always need license plates! There is something to be said for job security! He could always get a job for Colt, advertising their guns...

dunn falls into the 10-20-life sentencing guidelines

he will get a minimum of 20 years per each attempted

the throwing missiles into a car gets bumped up

to a 1st degree felony as well

depending on how the judge runs the sentences

he will receive between 20 to 80 years minimum

on the other hand for each offence the max is 30 years each

in the max sentence he would receive between 30 to 120 years

an additional factor to his sentencing

is in the 10-20-life sentencing guidelines

the 80 percent rule is off the table

he will serve hard time

the full length for whatever sentence he gets

Dunn will likely serve the rest of his life in prison. What's the over/under on how many times he'll be raped in the showers? Does that exist? If it does I'll bet 8.

Anyone want to join the pool?

Dunn going to prison doesn't mean he'll be forced into anal sex for the rest of his life. Dunn will be regarded equally as a demon and a hero. There will be white supremacy groups there that will not only welcome him, they'll also protect him.

He's only facing a max of 15 years, he'll serve half or less than that. Of course the blacks in prison won't be kicking his ass for killing a black kid. The first thing that will happen is that he will be part of one of the white prison gangs. How many men are in prison for killing some black, or black for killing a white? To think that prisoners are going to exact some kind of revenge for this little crime is silly. They won't.

He's only facing a max of 15 years, he'll serve half or less than that. Of course the blacks in prison won't be kicking his ass for killing a black kid. The first thing that will happen is that he will be part of one of the white prison gangs. How many men are in prison for killing some black, or black for killing a white? To think that prisoners are going to exact some kind of revenge for this little crime is silly. They won't.

Why do you keep repeating this lie?

Even if the judge were to rule the sentences run consecutively. (no chance of that) the minimum he's looking at is 20 years. That's the minimum mandatory sentence for attempted murder in FL. He can also rule the maximum per count of 30 years.

A fourty seven year old software programer in a white prison gang?

I don't THINK so!

If Jordan Davis did show a gun, then yes he has a self defense claim against that.

Nowhere in his testimony did he say the other 3 had guns, so he can't claim self defense for trying to kill them.

See how that works?

NO, I don't see that. Here's why. The prosecution also has no reliable evidence (beyond a reasonable doubt) that Dunn ever tried to shoot the other 3. We're talking about a situation where 4 people are tightly close together inside a vehicle, yet the other 3 were not hit. So why should anybody think Dunn was trying to kill them.

As a gun owner myself, I'm a bit surprised they didn't get shot just by accident, if Dunn was trying to shoot at 1 of the 4 who was holding a gun. I see no evidence to show that Dunn was trying to shoot the other 3, and to convict him of that is just assinine.

He was firing indiscriminately at the vehicle, not caring where the bullets went. Davis was in the right rear seat, but they found bullet holes in the right front door and the ass end of the SUV.

Dunn didn't care if he hit the other 3 or not. He just kept blazing away until he couldn't get a clear shot.

I hear you saying all this, but I don't see a shred of evidence to support the idea that the shooting was indiscriminate. Have you ever fired a handgun in which you just kept popping off one round after the next ? Ever shoot one in a target range ? When you shoot quickly, one round after the after, you lose accuracy, and your shots tend to scatter a bit. And another question might be > if you thought somebody might be about to shoot and kill you, and you had a self-defense license and gun, are you going to sit there and let yourself be shot. And if you do shoot, are you just going to fire ONE round, and hope it hits ?

Here's another thing we don't her too much about. The whole case centers around whether there was a gun in the SUV. Did the cops question the occupants of the SUV ? Ask them if there was a gun ? Ask them if they dumped a gun ? Polygraphs?
And why did the cops wait 4 days to check around for a gun ? Only time that should have been done was immediately after the shooting, and even then it could have been effectively dumped.

I don't THINK so!

Sure! Do you think that all those gangs in prison are made up of young guys? Mostly they are made up of old timers. In any case, no white gang is going to sit back and watch some middle aged white guy get his ass handed to him. It would make the gang look bad, weak. No prison gang can afford to look weak. Whites protect whites like blacks protect blacks. You really think some white punks would be permitted to beat up a black grandpa? Hell no.

I don't THINK so!

I don't know if the Florida prison system will keep him in protective custody for the rest of his life, but it's a triumph for some gangs to get certain people, especially if it's someone who killed outside his own race. It's an added plus to the gang if the guy has money... the guy will be "requested" to pay a tribute or entry fee to the gang and they'll use it as added capital for their schemes. Doesn't mean he'll be an accepted full-member and doesn't mean he'll be more than a bitch for them, but if they choose to use him, they'll protect him.

Dont get mad your hero is going to die a bad death in prison. You have to watch that temper you pussy.
I could care less whether he lives or dies, I don't know him. But I AM glad that he spared society of having to deal with at least one thug that was in the SUV. He be dead. :lol:

Stop lying pussy. We know your whole month is screwed now. Your boy is going to get worked over. This time he wont have a gun and will have to man up. Something tells me pussies like him and you would not survive too long without a gun. :lol:

Something tells me you're all talk, no action.

I don't THINK so!

I don't know if the Florida prison system will keep him in protective custody for the rest of his life, but it's a triumph for some gangs to get certain people, especially if it's someone who killed outside his own race. It's an added plus to the gang if the guy has money... the guy will be "requested" to pay a tribute or entry fee to the gang and they'll use it as added capital for their schemes. Doesn't mean he'll be an accepted full-member and doesn't mean he'll be more than a bitch for them, but if they choose to use him, they'll protect him.

How do you know all this ? You been in a prison gang ? (or are in one right now ?)

Even if the judge were to rule the sentences run consecutively. (no chance of that) the minimum he's looking at is 20 years. That's the minimum mandatory sentence for attempted murder in FL. He can also rule the maximum per count of 30 years.

3x20 = 60 + 15 =75

I could care less whether he lives or dies, I don't know him. But I AM glad that he spared society of having to deal with at least one thug that was in the SUV. He be dead. :lol:

Stop lying pussy. We know your whole month is screwed now. Your boy is going to get worked over. This time he wont have a gun and will have to man up. Something tells me pussies like him and you would not survive too long without a gun. :lol:

Something tells me you're all talk, no action.

Bad mistake if you listen to such a foolish voice.

I don't THINK so!

How do you know all this ? You been in a prison gang ? (or are in one right now ?)

No, not in a prison gang.

Dunn will get 15 years for each of three counts served concurrently. He will be out in just about 7 years. If he is retried on the murder charge (which the prosecutor said she will do) it depends on what the outcome of that trial is. If it is again a hung jury, there will be no retrial.

He will serve his time in prison quite peacefully. There will be no revenge attacks. Because he has no criminal history he will be a Trustee and spend his time working on the prison computers. His cell mate will be a non violent offender, maybe a white collar criminal about his same age.

Since there has not been any evidence presented that is valid to convict Dunn of ANYTHING, I suspect 2 things might have happened.

1. The jury fell prey to fear from the black lunatic fringe, that they could be attacked, if they voted to acquit.

2. The jury was influenced by rampant, totally biased prejudice against Dunn by CNN, MSNBC, and HLN.

Last edited:
Since there has not been any evidence presented that is valid to convict Dunn of ANYTHING, I suspect 2 things might have happened.

1. The jury fell prey to fear from the black lunatic fringe, that they could be attacked, if they voted to acquit.

2. The jury was influenced by rampant, totally biased prejudice against Dunn by CNN, MSNBC, and HLN.

Wishful thinking on your part. We know it eats at your soul. Whatever puts his ass in the pokey. Regardless his ass will spend time in prison.

If the jury believed there was NOT a gun in the car they would have convicted him on the FIRST count, stupid. And they wouldn't have asked the judge about applying self defense to the other thugs in the car. Damn, you're dumb.

Aren't you just precious? We know you don't get it.

Forum List

Back