Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial

I just read that we won't find out how many years Dunn will serve until late march. But he'll likely spend the rest of his life in jail.

I also read that they may not try him again on the count that he was cleared of because of mistrial which is the big 1st or 2nd degree murder conviction. They say it's because a fair trial will be difficult because of the media coverage.

But the good news is that if he's going to die in jail anyways why bother bringing that charge back to court at all?

Michael Dunn convicted of attempted murder in 'loud music' trial - CNN.com

He's only facing a max of 15 years, he'll serve half or less than that. Of course the blacks in prison won't be kicking his ass for killing a black kid. The first thing that will happen is that he will be part of one of the white prison gangs. How many men are in prison for killing some black, or black for killing a white? To think that prisoners are going to exact some kind of revenge for this little crime is silly. They won't.

Why do you keep repeating this lie?

Even if the judge were to rule the sentences run consecutively. (no chance of that) the minimum he's looking at is 20 years. That's the minimum mandatory sentence for attempted murder in FL. He can also rule the maximum per count of 30 years.

3x20 = 60 + 15 =75

This is true, but I think the judge is going to max him at 30 for all 4 counts, and have them consecutive for a total of 120 years.

I'm just sick of seeing that "15 years max" lie repeated over and over.

I just read that we won't find out how many years Dunn will serve until late march. But he'll likely spend the rest of his life in jail.

I also read that they may not try him again on the count that he was cleared of because of mistrial which is the big 1st or 2nd degree murder conviction. They say it's because a fair trial will be difficult because of the media coverage.

But the good news is that if he's going to die in jail anyways why bother bringing that charge back to court at all?

Angie already said she is going to re-try it. And she pretty much has to, even if it's just to get some closure for the Davis family.

Why do you keep repeating this lie?

Even if the judge were to rule the sentences run consecutively. (no chance of that) the minimum he's looking at is 20 years. That's the minimum mandatory sentence for attempted murder in FL. He can also rule the maximum per count of 30 years.

3x20 = 60 + 15 =75

This is true, but I think the judge is going to max him at 30 for all 4 counts, and have them consecutive for a total of 120 years.

I'm just sick of seeing that "15 years max" lie repeated over and over.

Gotcha I didnt read what you were replying to.

Angie already said she is going to re-try it. And she pretty much has to, even if it's just to get some closure for the Davis family.

Can they bring additional evidence it was a hate crime? There are some stories surfacing that he was a hard core racist.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=itwx2Vb6aNI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=itwx2Vb6aNI[/ame]

Last edited:

Can they bring additional evidence it was a hate crime? There are some stories surfacing that he was a hard core racist.

I don't think so. That would probably give Dunn grounds for appeal claiming they added on charges to bolster a weak case.

If Angie was smart, she would go for Murder 2nd Degree in the re-trial. She wouldn't have to prove premeditation, which would probably end up with a guilty verdict.

Since there has not been any evidence presented that is valid to convict Dunn of ANYTHING, I suspect 2 things might have happened.

1. The jury fell prey to fear from the black lunatic fringe, that they could be attacked, if they voted to acquit.

2. The jury was influenced by rampant, totally biased prejudice against Dunn by CNN, MSNBC, and HLN.

Wishful thinking on your part. We know it eats at your soul. Whatever puts his ass in the pokey. Regardless his ass will spend time in prison.

Typical of th racist way you look at things. I couldn't care less about anything except the justice be done, and in this case it looks like its being thwarted to suit black loudmouths, just like in the Zimmerman trial. This is worse though, because an obvious miscarriage of justice has occured. It's impossible to convict Dunn on anything because the prosecution couldn't prove the lack of a gun in the SUV.

They'll need to be more careful who they put on the jury in the appeals court case.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=itwx2Vb6aNI]Michael Dunn's Neighbor Speaks to Davis Lawyer John Phillips (Jordan Davis) - YouTube[/ame]

Could be a hate crime against Dunn. That should be brought up in the appeal case against the state. As for "Angie", what the hell is she doing here ? She's supposed to be IN JAIL after her illegal activity in bringing the charges against George Zimmerman (unless that case is still pending).

As for that neighbor dude, who cares what he says ? Neighbor testimonies are about as unreliable as it gets. Lots of people hate their neighbors, and will jump at any chance to slam them. This guy's no different. And what's in that cup he's drinking ? Whatever it is, there might be too much of it.

Last edited:
Since there has not been any evidence presented that is valid to convict Dunn of ANYTHING, I suspect 2 things might have happened.

1. The jury fell prey to fear from the black lunatic fringe, that they could be attacked, if they voted to acquit.

2. The jury was influenced by rampant, totally biased prejudice against Dunn by CNN, MSNBC, and HLN.

Wishful thinking on your part. We know it eats at your soul. Whatever puts his ass in the pokey. Regardless his ass will spend time in prison.

Typical of th racist way you look at things. I couldn't care less about anything except the justice be done, and in this case it looks like its being thwarted to suit black loudmouths, just like in the Zimmerman trial. This is worse though, because an obvious miscarriage of justice has occured. It's impossible to convict Dunn on anything because the prosecution couldn't prove the lack of a gun in the SUV.

They'll need to be more careful who they put on the jury in the appeals court case.

You can only claim that i am racist if he is innocent which anyone with a brain can see he is not. Thats why his ass was convicted on the other counts. The only reason he was not convicted on the last count was due to proving an impossibility that requires mind reading. "Was he in fear of his life because he conveniently imagined a gun?" We all know you are just mad he didnt get off scott free. Typical cave ape behavior. Please do not breed.

They'll never have closure because they'll never know if their little angel had a gun in the car, and conveniently dumped it right after the shooting. They do know that he was part of a group of troublemakers, who drove into that gas station, purposely blasting their trash "music", just to annoy everyone there, causing this whole thing to happen in the first place. Maybe if "the Davis family" had kept him home studying, instead of riding around with a bunch of loud rabble-rousers, he'd still be alive now.

Typical cave ape behavior. Please do not breed.

Talking to the mirror again, huh ? :lmao::rofl:

Typical cave ape behavior. Please do not breed.

Talking to the mirror again, huh ? :lmao::rofl:

Talking to you cave ape.

If everything goes right in the appeal case, he'll be acquitted and released. It's about time though that thugs like Corey and Guy get made to account for their improprieties.

If everything goes right in the appeal case, he'll be acquitted and released. It's about time though that thugs like Corey and Guy get made to account for their improprieties.

That sociopathic fucker is going nowhere but to the pokey. Get used to it and stop deluding yourself. BTW where is he at now?

Justice has been done.

Possible but very, very unlikely considering the care the jury took with deliberations.

Poor Michael Dunn. If only he'd gone into the store with his fiancee and bought a hot dog he'd probably be watching the new season of House of Cards right now.

Instead he murdered a child and will spend his life in jail. Funny how life works out. :dunno:

You don't have a shred of evidence that he "murdered" anyone, and neither does Angela Corey, or Jane Velez Mitchell, or any of the other loudmouth imbeciles on HLN.
Oh, did I leave out Nancy Grace on CNN ? Well of course, her too.

Forum List

Back