Just 16 unarmed black men killed by Police in 2016, 36 in 2015...justifies Knee-Gate?

Because there are over four times as many whites as blacks? Duhhhh

So now proportions matter?

More whites get shot by police every year than blacks. The numbers are there.

And many are unarmed also. Like the Australian women shot by the Muslim affirmative action cop. One small news cycle and that one fell to the way side. Guess it doesn't fit the narrative

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
there will always be police that wrongly shoot people...humans are imperfect
but cops shooting blacks--justifiably and unjustifiably -- is not the HUGE, chronic problem the MSM and blacks think it is
What makes you say that?

Do you have first hand experience with relations between the cops and black community ?
you mean when I say there is not a huge problem?
look at the all the statistics I have documented.....it is undeniable
do I need to show you the statistics/facts?
You could show stats if you think it helps you’re argument. I think the problems are both cultural and statistical. But feel free to make your case

Until it proves something you support to be what you don't like.
Hasn't happened yet... Blacks per capita get hired much less get shot much more get stopped much more you name it. Sorry about your luck...

Tell you what. Why don't you walk down this street in Chicago about 8:00 on a Saturday night.
The 4400 block of West Monroe on Chicago's West Side is a residential street of two-story buildings, senior citizens and a day care center.
It's also the city's most dangerous block of 2016, a stretch plagued by heroin, shootings and murder.
"I don't think it's safe here any time," said a landlord on the block, who asked that his name be withheld out of fear for this safety.
"I think this is one of the most dangerous blocks" in the world, the landlord said.
Just west of Kostner Avenue, the block was the site of eight separate shootings this year in which someone was wounded. One of those shootings killed 30-year-old Demarco Richards, who lived on the block. Ten other people were wounded in the gunfire.
Chicago's Most Dangerous Block Plagued By Drugs, Shootings And Murder
blacks killing blacks over who gets to sell drugs to Suburban and Rural whites...

Blacks killing blacks. Doesn't fit the desire to riot and loot agenda.
The protest is all about white cops killing unarmed blacks, over a hundred outside of the heritage org... And way too many times on smartphone cameras. And plenty of other abuse on smartphone cameras too.

OK here from an EXTREMELY BIASED against COPS web site:
  • Police killed at least 104 unarmed black people in 2015, nearly twice each week. (See which police departments were responsible for these deaths)
    Police killed more than 100 unarmed black people in 2015

Here is what most logical, rational sane people do when confronted by cops.
    10 Rules of Survival if Stopped by the Police

1. Be polite and respectful when stopped by the police. Keep your mouth closed.

2. Remember that your goal is to get home safely. If you feel that your rights have been violated, you and your parents have the right to file a formal complaint with your local police jurisdiction.

3. Don’t, under any circumstance, get into an argument with the police.

4. Always remember that anything you say or do can be used against you in court.

5. Keep your hands in plain sight and make sure the police can see your hands at all times.

6. Avoid physical contact with the police. No sudden movements, and keep hands out of your pockets.

7. Do not run, even if you are afraid of the police.

8. Even if you believe that you are innocent, do not resist arrest.

9. Don’t make any statements about the incident until you are able to meet with a lawyer or public defender.

10. Stay calm and remain in control. Watch your words, body language and emotions.
    10 Rules of Survival if Stopped by the Police | Talk Back | PBS

It is safe to say that 99.9% of blacks killed did not follow the above 10 simple rules.
    Rules that most ordinary WHITE people abide by and most do not get killed for resisting arrest, much less GET ARRESTED!

But frankly the real issue is the absence of an authority figure in almost ALL the blacks killed by cops lives.
    Not my statistics but a black professor Walter Williams who clearly identified the problem... caused by the Federal government ignorance!

In reality most logical,sane black people abide by the above simple rules because THEY respect the job the cops have to do.
    In reality there are a very small percent of truly bad cops. No question. The biggest problem though is with all this biased MSM blaring out
    how bad cops are it is a self-fulfilling activity! More good cops are resigning leaving more bad cops. No question.
    Solutions.
    1) Fair and balance reporting by MSM
    2) Understand the importance of the above 10 simple rules.
    3) Dismantling the welfare system that rewards single mother families.

blackcrimetalk.png

And many are unarmed also. Like the Australian women shot by the Muslim affirmative action cop. One small news cycle and that one fell to the way side. Guess it doesn't fit the narrative

but cops shooting blacks--justifiably and unjustifiably -- is not the HUGE, chronic problem the MSM and blacks think it is
What makes you say that?

Do you have first hand experience with relations between the cops and black community ?
You could show stats if you think it helps you’re argument. I think the problems are both cultural and statistical. But feel free to make your case
there are over 30 MILLION calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops
there are about 950 deaths by police--most are justified
blacks commit murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites

'''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[49]'''
there is not a huge, chronic problem of police shooting blacks--even justified or unjustified
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

there is a huge problem of blacks committing murder
they murder over 3000 every YEAR--over 8 per DAY--most of the victims are BLACK

It can't be a false comparison. It isn't on other topics. Why is it suddenly one now?

Then there's all the other abuse of police against blacks, dumbass. It's Trump's fault that this is such a hullabaloo... Get him off the damn tweets he's an idiot so far at least.
what abuse..please document this

Until it proves something you support to be what you don't like.
Hasn't happened yet... Blacks per capita get hired much less get shot much more get stopped much more you name it. Sorry about your luck...

Tell you what. Why don't you walk down this street in Chicago about 8:00 on a Saturday night.
The 4400 block of West Monroe on Chicago's West Side is a residential street of two-story buildings, senior citizens and a day care center.
It's also the city's most dangerous block of 2016, a stretch plagued by heroin, shootings and murder.
"I don't think it's safe here any time," said a landlord on the block, who asked that his name be withheld out of fear for this safety.
"I think this is one of the most dangerous blocks" in the world, the landlord said.
Just west of Kostner Avenue, the block was the site of eight separate shootings this year in which someone was wounded. One of those shootings killed 30-year-old Demarco Richards, who lived on the block. Ten other people were wounded in the gunfire.
Chicago's Most Dangerous Block Plagued By Drugs, Shootings And Murder
blacks killing blacks over who gets to sell drugs to Suburban and Rural whites...

Blacks killing blacks. Doesn't fit the desire to riot and loot agenda.
The protest is all about white cops killing unarmed blacks, over a hundred outside of the heritage org... And way too many times on smartphone cameras. And plenty of other abuse on smartphone cameras too.

Whites kill unarmed whites. Where are you protesting that?

It can't be a false comparison. It isn't on other topics. Why is it suddenly one now?

Then there's all the other abuse of police against blacks, dumbass. It's Trump's fault that this is such a hullabaloo... Get him off the damn tweets he's an idiot so far at least.

It's not abuse when one of those savages resists or runs his big mouth and gets treated as he deserves.

What makes you say that?

there are over 30 MILLION calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops

'''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[49]'''
there is not a huge, chronic problem of police shooting blacks--even justified or unjustified

Agreed that there is a big problem with poverty and crime in the black community. There is an us vs them mentality that creates tension with law enforcement. But that tension is intensified by actions of law enforcement when they shoot unarmed black men at a higher rate than whites, or beat them in the streets, or are overly aggressive... you can’t deny there is a problem. You can point the finger or have an honest conversation about it and take some responsibility to do then best we can to clean up our law enforcement agencies and institute efforts to promote a better atmosphere

What makes you say that?

Agreed that there is a big problem with poverty and crime in the black community. There is an us vs them mentality that creates tension with law enforcement. But that tension is intensified by actions of law enforcement when they shoot unarmed black men at a higher rate than whites, or beat them in the streets, or are overly aggressive... you can’t deny there is a problem. You can point the finger or have an honest conversation about it and take some responsibility to do then best we can to clean up our law enforcement agencies and institute efforts to promote a better atmosphere
please prove there is a chronic, huge problem of police beating blacks--AND THEN prove it was because of their SKIN COLOR!!!
most of the police shootings have been proven justified....per the civilized court system
if you can prove they were shot because of their SKIN COLOR, I'm with you..I will protest with you
please show the many times unarmed blacks are shot by cops
I know of 1 that was UNQUESTIONABLY wrong
MBrown--justified
Oscar Grant--cop was sentenced to prison
who else?
AND THEN show me it wasn't a criminal resisting/attacking the police!!!
police have a right to self defense --YES OR NO ???

What makes you say that?

"Clean up our law enforcement"? is your solution?
No you and your ilk continue to fall for the MSM meme that all cops are bad and all blacks are innocent.
Now you and I both know that. But the MSM has made you and your ilk THINK there is a problem because it sells advertising at the expense of OUR safety.
There were
  • Nationwide, law enforcement made an estimated 10,797,088 arrests in 2015. Of these arrests, 505,681 were for violent crimes, and 1,463,213 were for property crimes. (Note: the UCR Program does not collect data on citations for traffic violations.) (See Table 29.)
Persons Arrested
Approximately 12–13% of the American population is African-American, but they make up 35% of jail inmates, and 37% of prison inmates of the 2.2 million male inmates as of 2014 (U.S. Department of Justice, 2014)
Statistics of incarcerated African-American males - Wikipedia

So tell me again why you and others won't admit what this well known BLACK economist is saying... that the glaring absence of a black male in the majority
of black families is a cause of blacks making up 35% of jail inmates while only 13% of population.
blackcrimetalk.png

What makes you say that?

please prove there is a chronic, huge problem of police beating blacks--AND THEN prove it was because of their SKIN COLOR!!!
most of the police shootings have been proven justified....per the civilized court system
if you can prove they were shot because of their SKIN COLOR, I'm with you..I will protest with you
MBrown--justified
who else?
I won’t make that point because I’m not making that claim. And yes of course cops have a right to defend themselves

the protesters don't care for JUSTICE or what's fair/correct/right/etc
they don't care about facts or evidence
they said BEFORE the Stockley verdict they would protest if not guilty
Obama's DOJ didn't prosecute a civil rights trial--which is much easier to win than a murder trial--for lack of evidence!!!!!!!
..these protests are unwarranted---they are for LIES
the blacks and the sheeple white do not want a civilized court system--they want WHATEVER they THINK is right

Are there government bodies that sanction crips or bloods? Let's not equate gang bangers with cops, that is pure sophisism.
Let us not equate huge gangs of drug dealers etcetera killing each other with typical criminals and murderers as you were doing.
Legalize and treat it and end this idiocy

Who pays for the treatment? The taxpayers? No thanks. If someone that chose to use drugs wants treatment, let them pay.

MBrown--justified
who else?
I won’t make that point because I’m not making that claim. And yes of course cops have a right to defend themselves

Until it's a black and they're supposed to stand down in order to not hurt their feelings.

Obama's DOJ didn't prosecute a civil rights trial--which is much easier to win than a murder trial--for lack of evidence!!!!!!!
the blacks and the sheeple white do not want a civilized court system--they want WHATEVER they THINK is right
I think it is fair to say that you don’t speak for the protestors. And from your regurgitation of what you think they stand for it is pretty apparent that you are not objectively listening nor understanding their message.

MBrown--justified
who else?

Until it's a black and they're supposed to stand down in order to not hurt their feelings.
Who says they are supposed to do that? That is a rediculous and baseless claim... as expected from you

MBrown--justified
who else?

Who says they are supposed to do that? That is a rediculous and baseless claim... as expected from you

"Rediculous"....?
What is ridiculous is why you and your ilk can't follow a simple red dotted line which indicates a misspelled word.
But that is to be expected when you ignore the realities of how organizations like "BLM" are asking for special treatment by cops while they chant...
Protesters in a Black Lives Matter march held outside the Minnesota State Fair over the weekend were captured on video yelling "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon," a statement that some law enforcement members viewed as targeting police officers.
"Pigs in a blanket" chant at Minnesota Fair riles police - CBS News

How many times must you be told that the problem is NOT the police but the gross disrespect shown by young black youths when in a confrontation with authorities?
Why is it so hard for people like you to understand that NOT ONE cop ever ever wants to go out and KILL a person, much less a black person.
But when you have groups especially black groups attacking the police for what is THE blacks deficiencies, i.e. not having a person in their family that provides
them with the authority image, then these black groups are grossly wrong as you are!
How many times must you see this video and read these suggestions on how to react to a cop?
10 Rules of Survival if Stopped by the Police

1. Be polite and respectful when stopped by the police. Keep your mouth closed.
2. Remember that your goal is to get home safely. If you feel that your rights have been violated, you and your parents have the right to file a formal complaint with your local police jurisdiction.
3. Don’t, under any circumstance, get into an argument with the police.
4. Always remember that anything you say or do can be used against you in court.
5. Keep your hands in plain sight and make sure the police can see your hands at all times.
6. Avoid physical contact with the police. No sudden movements, and keep hands out of your pockets.
7. Do not run, even if you are afraid of the police.
8. Even if you believe that you are innocent, do not resist arrest.
9. Don’t make any statements about the incident until you are able to meet with a lawyer or public defender.
10. Stay calm and remain in control. Watch your words, body language and emotions.
10 Rules of Survival if Stopped by the Police | Talk Back | PBS

Watch what Chris Rock advises any black person who never had fathers to give them the "talk".
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

It is safe to say that 99.9% of blacks killed did not follow the above 10 simple rules.

when you are looking at 35, justified, in court, killings vs mass murders in one, ONE city, it's not a false equivalent.

Didn't I just say the protests aren't limited to those alleged 35 unarmed black victims ln
2016. You've got to think bigger, son. Think decades
Over the decades the facts don't justify their actions.

Unless you think it's ok to hold a grudge for something that happened before you were born.

keeping in mind, that if you do, you support generational honor killings that occur in the ME

I think it is fair to say that you don’t speak for the protestors. And from your regurgitation of what you think they stand for it is pretty apparent that you are not objectively listening nor understanding their message.

I don't speak for them. However, I do speak to say what they claim as their excuse for protesting is bullshit.

I understand their message. It's one of whining and excuses.

when you are looking at 35, justified, in court, killings vs mass murders in one, ONE city, it's not a false equivalent.

Didn't I just say the protests aren't limited to those alleged 35 unarmed black victims ln
2016. You've got to think bigger, son. Think decades
Over the decades the facts don't justify their actions.

Unless you think it's ok to hold a grudge for something that happened before you were born.

keeping in mind, that if you do, you support generational honor killings that occur in the ME

Those that blame slavery for why many blacks are where they are in life are saying those that were never slaves are OK to blame those that never owned slaves.

Forum List

Back