🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just another tick down on unemployment, ho hum

Trump's covid mistake was believing Fauci, China, and the CDC. He was naive to the amount of corruption in DC. He won't make that mistake in a second term.

And this is why our country is sliding downhill so fast, both sides give their side a free pass and just make one excuse after another for them.

And this is why our country is sliding downhill so fast, both sides give their side a free pass and just make one excuse after another for them.
stating facts is not making excuses. pretending that Biden is capable of being president is making a massive excuse. Do you really think that senile old man should be running our country?

stating facts is not making excuses. pretending that Biden is capable of being president is making a massive excuse. Do you really think that senile old man should be running our country?

I do not think either of the senile old men should be running the country.

The mere fact we are stuck choosing between the two of them shows just how far we have fallen.

It should be a national embarrassment, but instead we have people like you on both sides fighting over which one sucks the least.

I do not think either of the senile old men should be running the country.

The mere fact we are stuck choosing between the two of them shows just how far we have fallen.

It should be a national embarrassment, but instead we have people like you on both sides fighting over which one sucks the least.
Who is your pick then for the next president? Comparing the senility of Biden to Trump makes Trump look like a 20 year old. Trump passes cognitive tests easily and Biden's handlers refuse to let him take one. Wonder why.

Who is your pick then for the next president?

anyone not connected to the GOP or the DNC

Comparing the senility of Biden to Trump makes Trump look like a 20 year old. Trump passes cognitive tests easily and Biden's handlers refuse to let him take one. Wonder why.

The mere fact that your god bragged about passing the cognitive test should be all anyone needs to know about Trump. Besides, how do you know he passed easily, you just know what they tell you, and you never question your beloved party.

Trump's covid mistake was believing Fauci, China, and the CDC. He was naive to the amount of corruption in DC. He won't make that mistake in a second term.

That is hilarious. That much spin should nearly create a perpetual motion machine. I’m serious. I mean. How the hell do you even come forward with such nonsense.

The reason I didn’t vote for Trump in 2020, and will never vote for him again is because he didn’t ever try to do what was right. Not once. Not one single time.

How about an example? We all know the FISA court was abused when the warrant to go after Trump was issued. The Inspector General’s report showed that every single one of the more than twenty FISA warrants he examined was problematic. Lies were being told constantly. This happened during Trump’s admin. So what does Trump do? Does he drain the swamp? Does he demand new legislation from Congress to put a stop to the abuses? Does he demand charges for those who are lying on warrants?

Nope. Trump demands that they go after his enemies. He never wanted to end the abuses. He wanted to direct the abuses. He wanted the power of the Dictator. And I don’t want any Dictator.

I don’t think either of them should be running our Country. But if you force me to choose between Biden and Trump again, I won’t sit it out like I did in 2020. Trump is just too dangerous. I’d have to vote for Biden.

It's amusing that you say here that we're 'sliding down hill so fast', yet in other threads you call people (only those on the right, of course) out for 'fear mongering' whenever they question the state we're currently heading in. So which is it, are things sliding down hill quickly, or is everything 'just fine', which is your usual take?

I don’t think either of them should be running our Country. But if you force me to choose between Biden and Trump again, I won’t sit it out like I did in 2020. Trump is just too dangerous. I’d have to vote for Biden.

lol What's 'dangerous' about Trump? You better be careful, GG will be here calling you out for your fear mongering any minute now. :cool:

what makes him dangerous in your mind? is a senile old criminal less dangerous?

Our unemployment here in Florida is notoriously bad. Really bad. I think it's still stuck at $275 a week.

That's mostly because, in Florida, anybody that WANTS to work CAN work.

You see..... We have a Republican Governor not a scumbag piece of fucking shit dimocrap.

People don't move here for the climate because, frankly, the climate sucks. Bigly. I hate it. People move here to get away from thieving dimocrap FILTH. simple

Think the national economy is overall peachy, dimocraps? Riddle me this -- Why is Gold, right now, $2,013 an ounce when back when President of The United States of America, Donald J Trump was in Office 5 years ago today, it was $1,213 an ounce?

You don't know, do you? You don't have a clue, do you?

dimocraps are painfully stupid human beings, suitable only for the most menial of tasks

LOL

You're such a fucking idiot. Moron, gold was $1200 an ounce when Trump became president, inheriting a good economy from his predecessor. AND gold was almost $2000 an ounce since Trump was president...

Screenshot_20231128_100648_Samsung Internet.jpg

what makes him dangerous in your mind? is a senile old criminal less dangerous?

Where do I begin? I covered the FISA in an earlier reply. Let’s go with haphazardly handling classified documents. We could include his propensity to lie to the court with that. But we will move along.

While his fanboys cheer his dictatorial speech the rest of the nation cringes and hopes he is just talking his usual smack. As for me. I believe him. I believe he will really deploy the Army as he said he would.

Sure it would violate Posse Comitatus. But finding a law Trump has obeyed is pretty tough.

LOL

You're such a fucking idiot. Moron, gold was $1200 an ounce when Trump became president, inheriting a good economy from his predecessor. AND gold was almost $2000 an ounce since Trump was president...

View attachment 865120
Moronic douche. I took the price of Gold from 5 (FIVE) years ago. Exactly 5.

In November of 2018. Trump had been elected president for over two (2) years. What drove gold up was the Kung Flu. Gold isn't just a hedge against inflation, it is a hedge against international turmoil. You know, like the kind dimocrap FILTH created, with China's aid, during COVID so they could STEAL the fucking 2020 election.

You are a lying scumbag.

What drove the price of gold up while Shits Pants Lame Brain has been president is inflation. Mostly inflation. Ukraine and Hamas had very little effect. The Kung Flu was no longer a problem by early 2021 but yet, inflation went ape-shit. We've had 67% inflation since Sponge Brains Shits Pants stole the 2020 election. In less than 3 years, 67% inflation. That, my short-peckered friend, is serious inflation.

You aren't worth 2 seconds of my time but I want those unfortunates that might read your lies to know the truth.

Stick to what you know -- Tagging Synagogues and waving banners with moronic, Grade School, messages on them.

Don't you have a "Free Palestine" rally you need to attend??

On this date in 2018, 2¾ years into Trump's presidency, gold was UP 21%.

On this date in 2022, 2¾ years into Biden's presidency, gold was DOWN 7%.

Any other moronic comparisons you wanna make, dipshit?
On this date in 2018, Trump had been president for One (1) year and 10 Months. Idiot.

Look at this chart and accept the fact that you're just another lying bitch of a dimocrap.

And stupid

1701188651583.png

Forum List

Back