Just as a reminder of how shitty our healthcare system is

What statement?

What you stand by does not change the way a constitutional republic works.
It should be up the the city or town what the laws are not the fed gov. The constitution stands for its self, you can’t change it. But if the city or town wants to ban guns for a short period of time to fix a crime problem I have no issue to it only for a short period of time

I have a problem with it. To ban firearms from law abiding citizens is simply unconstitutional. It is that simple.

And do you really think, if the politicians banned guns for a short period of time, we would ever get them back? They would ban them "just until they get crime under control". Then, they would extend the ban, because crime was not under control. Then they would extend the ban because that is the ONLY reason crime is down.

And it is not the federal gov't setting the limits. The US Constitution sets the limits for the federal gov't. The US Constitution also sets the limits for state and local gov't.
Cool story.. I think any small town can set what they want, death sentence, if they want a mental institution to not have guns, if they want a gun ban for a few weeks to stop a lot of murders. That’s the laws of that town..

That may be what you think. But it is not how it works.

No gov't entity, federal, state or local, can overrule the US Constitution.
It’s overruled in every democrat run town in America..

Is it? Then challenge it.

It should be up the the city or town what the laws are not the fed gov. The constitution stands for its self, you can’t change it. But if the city or town wants to ban guns for a short period of time to fix a crime problem I have no issue to it only for a short period of time

I have a problem with it. To ban firearms from law abiding citizens is simply unconstitutional. It is that simple.

And do you really think, if the politicians banned guns for a short period of time, we would ever get them back? They would ban them "just until they get crime under control". Then, they would extend the ban, because crime was not under control. Then they would extend the ban because that is the ONLY reason crime is down.

And it is not the federal gov't setting the limits. The US Constitution sets the limits for the federal gov't. The US Constitution also sets the limits for state and local gov't.
Cool story.. I think any small town can set what they want, death sentence, if they want a mental institution to not have guns, if they want a gun ban for a few weeks to stop a lot of murders. That’s the laws of that town..

HELLLLOOOOO I TOLD WHAT IM DOING IN BOSTON

when I’m done every democrat will step down

Jitler and I have an ongoing discussion ...

Why on earth would you do such a thing?
Unlike you winter can take a ass Beating and get back up, you just run off lol

You haven't beaten my ass, unless you accept the lies you have told about what I have said.
You get knocked down you get back up. Insane but hey what ever

When have you knocked me down? By claiming towns can overrule the US Constitution? By claiming lynching is acceptable? Or by saying you will come down with 100 convicted felons and shit on my property and use my people as toilet paper?

Jitler and I have an ongoing discussion ...

You haven't beaten my ass, unless you accept the lies you have told about what I have said.

When have you knocked me down? By claiming towns can overrule the US Constitution? By claiming lynching is acceptable? Or by saying you will come down with 100 convicted felons and shit on my property and use my people as toilet paper?
You should read about tombstone story

I have seen no sign that you are doing anything except talking shit and telling lies.

No one will step down. Why would they? They were elected by the people. Which, according to you even over rides the US Constitution.

I have seen no sign that you are doing anything except talking shit and telling lies.

No one will step down. Why would they? They were elected by the people. Which, according to you even over rides the US Constitution.
Yes and when the people revolt and protest .. they will resign

What? You mean the shootout at the OK Corral? Or do you have a story about frozen pizza?

Will they? Protests happen all the time. No one resigns.

What? You mean the shootout at the OK Corral? Or do you have a story about frozen pizza?
No Wyatt and his bro’s confiscated guns for a short period of time. And Authorized by lawmen to lynch a few people

All of America will be in Boston protesting democrats! This America’s oldest city and America needs to come together restore liberty and the constitution here.

Remember alter or abolish that’s what we can do

I stand by my statement I made to the people

What statement?

Patriot ACT 3 ?

No Wyatt and his bro’s confiscated guns for a short period of time. And Authorized by lawmen to lynch a few people

No, they banned carrying guns in town. They did not ban gun ownership.

And when did Wyatt Earp lynch anyone? I know there are accounts of him stopping at least one lynching, and he moved Curly Bill Brocious out of Tombstone to prevent him being lynched.

All of America will be in Boston protesting democrats! This America’s oldest city and America needs to come together restore liberty and the constitution here.

All of America? That might be a bit of an overstatement, wouldn't you say?

Oh, and Boston is not the oldest city.

I stand by my statement I made to the people

What statement?

Patriot ACT 3 ?

I have long maintained that the Patriot Act is unconstitutional.

No, they banned carrying guns in town. They did not ban gun ownership.

And when did Wyatt Earp lynch anyone? I know there are accounts of him stopping at least one lynching, and he moved Curly Bill Brocious out of Tombstone to prevent him being lynched.
Word games so your saying that’s constitutional? lol

he was the law man and ordered some lynching

All of America? That might be a bit of an overstatement, wouldn't you say?

Oh, and Boston is not the oldest city.
If your American you would want to save Boston

Forum List

Back