Just How Bad Did The Republicans Want To Invade Iraq?

There are kids going to school hungry in the US, yet you do nothing about them. So fuck off.

What do you do about them going to school hungry? None of my kids ever went to school hungry.
According to the Mythman, we bombed Iraq to save starving kids, so then we should bomb poor areas of the US to save our starving kids. Yep, makes sense.

Only to a rather ignorant partisan. It was one of the reasons the attack on Iran was justified, especially by the humanitarian liberals.
On what planet did we attack Iran? :dunno:

Just a typo asshole.
So if you don't even read your own posts for accuracy, why should anyone else? :dunno:

What do you do about them going to school hungry? None of my kids ever went to school hungry.
According to the Mythman, we bombed Iraq to save starving kids, so then we should bomb poor areas of the US to save our starving kids. Yep, makes sense.

Only to a rather ignorant partisan. It was one of the reasons the attack on Iran was justified, especially by the humanitarian liberals.

Just a typo asshole.
So if you don't even read your own posts for accuracy, why should anyone else? :dunno:

Some people have the basic intelligence to recognize a typo in a thread that is all about Iraq. Some don't.

Just a typo asshole.

Some people have the basic intelligence to recognize a typo in a thread that is all about Iraq. Some don't.
Hang on, let me check for typos in your last post and suss out every different combination and meaning possible, and see if any of them make any sense at all.

Ok, I found 7. What now? :lol:

Just a typo asshole.

Hang on, let me check for typos in your last post and suss out every different combination and meaning possible, and see if any of them make any sense at all.

Get someone to explain them to you, but have them use small words and start with the meaning of "suss."

Just a typo asshole.

Of course it figures some one your age (7) has a vocabulary dependent on Dr. Suss definitions... "suss.." to find or discover (something) by thinking.

Just a typo asshole.

Get someone to explain them to you, but have them use small words and start with the meaning of "suss."
suss
səs/
BRITISHinformal
verb
  1. realize; grasp.
Google

:thanks:

Just a typo asshole.

Of course it figures some one your age (7) has a vocabulary dependent on Dr. Suss definitions... "suss.." to find or discover (something) by thinking.
suss
səs/
BRITISHinformal
verb

1. realize; grasp.
Google

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back