Just how fucked up is California?

he didn't mention rape much, more likely killing

and how does this prove him wrong?

it proves the people in California are nuts......

and I don't know why you like to see harden criminals like this guy kill people and you cheer when he gets off........that's insane......you are batshit crazy...you have the empathy of an SS soldier

It was Trump, who on the first day of his campaign talked about illegals coming into the country to murder and rape

A few days later, this case fell into his lap. Young beautiful blonde, white woman killed by an illegal Mexican..........See? I told you so
Lets execute the guy

Only the facts of the case did not support that assumption
The jury saw through it......the conservative hate machine did not

Also.....you and the rightwing media call this guy a "hardened criminal"
He was not

RW, the problem is you're just talking out your ass.....because you agree with the jury and if it serves your political side, you're ok with deaths......illegals, blacks (as long as it isn't white killers, then that's bad), you guys have no problem with criminals at all......as long as it helps the cause......

as for hardened criminal, I have no talking points...I just read....

The Kate Steinle verdict will please few, and be manipulated by many

Issues of immigration, or Garcia Zarate’s criminal record, were not admissible in Judge Samuel Feng’s courtroom

Good article

It is evident that Garcia Zarate was not El Chapo running around murdering innocent white women

He was a homeless bum, living on the streets, doing what he can to survive

The key issue in the case appeared to be the gun, how easily it fired and the ballistics of the shot

Zarates criminal record and immigration status had NOTHING to do with whether he intentionally murdered the woman

Look dude, for the final time. You don't have to intend to violate the law in order to violate the law. Intent has nothing to do with innocence or guilt of negligent homicide----or speeding to give you an analogy you might understand.

You have to intend to murder in order to have second degree murder

If the prosecution wanted to prove negligent manslaughter...they should have presented evidence that it was negligent manslaughter instead of intentional murder

the jury could have found him guilty of negligent homicide, but they didn't because they felt sorry for the poor Mexican guy who had illegally entered this country and been deported 5 times. The OP is right on.

Had nothing to do with the charges

Conservatives turned it to not an excuse to hunt Mexicans

hunt Mexicans....omfg, you crack me up.......he's sending ms13 people back....I bet you hate that

on and they're not from Mexico......

next time get a few facts and a clue........
This case was twisted to support profiling Mexicans as murderers and rapists
It may have got Trump elected......but the charge was bogus

hey dipshit....it wasn't...Trump had those views BEFORE The Steinle case, and so did I and his supporters.....it was an example of someone who should not have been here and someone died because he was....

both are facts....and you cant deny the truth.

The charge was not bogus.......you're pretty cavalier with a dead body

same with your amabassador....ooops.....those things happen
Yes...I am well aware that Trump is a bigot

He based his campaign on this case and it was shown that he is a fucking liar

Mexican is not a race. People of all races are Mexican. Enforcing our borders and immigration laws does not make one a bigot, it makes one an American.

Look up the term "bigot"

"Living in Calif with the residual of Reagan’s amnesty, this state is lost, we cannot afford to lose the country like this.

In 1986 amnesty, half of the illegals were in California; 75% of these were Mexican. CA is gone, gone gone." - Crazy Ann Coulter

It was Trump, who on the first day of his campaign talked about illegals coming into the country to murder and rape

A few days later, this case fell into his lap. Young beautiful blonde, white woman killed by an illegal Mexican..........See? I told you so
Lets execute the guy

Only the facts of the case did not support that assumption
The jury saw through it......the conservative hate machine did not

Also.....you and the rightwing media call this guy a "hardened criminal"
He was not

RW, the problem is you're just talking out your ass.....because you agree with the jury and if it serves your political side, you're ok with deaths......illegals, blacks (as long as it isn't white killers, then that's bad), you guys have no problem with criminals at all......as long as it helps the cause......

Issues of immigration, or Garcia Zarate’s criminal record, were not admissible in Judge Samuel Feng’s courtroom

Good article

It is evident that Garcia Zarate was not El Chapo running around murdering innocent white women

The key issue in the case appeared to be the gun, how easily it fired and the ballistics of the shot

Zarates criminal record and immigration status had NOTHING to do with whether he intentionally murdered the woman

Look dude, for the final time. You don't have to intend to violate the law in order to violate the law. Intent has nothing to do with innocence or guilt of negligent homicide----or speeding to give you an analogy you might understand.

If the prosecution wanted to prove negligent manslaughter...they should have presented evidence that it was negligent manslaughter instead of intentional murder

the jury could have found him guilty of negligent homicide, but they didn't because they felt sorry for the poor Mexican guy who had illegally entered this country and been deported 5 times. The OP is right on.

Yes....they could have

But we didn't see what kind of case the prosecution made to support the verdict of manslaughter

Good article

Yes....they could have

But we didn't see what kind of case the prosecution made to support the verdict of manslaughter

Again, the prosecution presents a case.....the jury is given the options......they saw nothing wrong with what that guy did, but even though you guys could have convicted him with gun laws....you'd rather let people die....and try to get more laws....which would seem retarded....except there is another reason why they do this.

Good article

Yes....they could have

Again, the prosecution presents a case.....the jury is given the options......they saw nothing wrong with what that guy did, but even though you guys could have convicted him with gun laws....you'd rather let people die....and try to get more laws....which would seem retarded....except there is another reason why they do this.

I did not see the case the prosecution presented

Evidently it sucked

Yes....they could have

I did not see the case the prosecution presented

Evidently it sucked

No, we all saw OJ, and the jury let him get away with it...politics happen, seems to happen a lot in commiefornia

hunt Mexicans....omfg, you crack me up.......he's sending ms13 people back....I bet you hate that

on and they're not from Mexico......

next time get a few facts and a clue........

hey dipshit....it wasn't...Trump had those views BEFORE The Steinle case, and so did I and his supporters.....it was an example of someone who should not have been here and someone died because he was....

Mexican is not a race. People of all races are Mexican. Enforcing our borders and immigration laws does not make one a bigot, it makes one an American.

Look up the term "bigot"

I know very well what the word means. Trump is not a bigot. He never said that ALL Mexicans are criminals, rapists, and murderers, he said that some of the ones here illegally are those things, and that is a very true statement. The criminal % in illegal aliens is much higher than the general population.

Why do you want to open our borders to anyone who wants to come in? Seriously, why?

Good article

Yes....they could have

Right, you didn't see it, but earlier you said it was poorly done. How do you know that if you have no knowledge of it? Psychic? or just repeating talking points?

Look up the term "bigot"

I know very well what the word means. Trump is not a bigot. He never said that ALL Mexicans are criminals, rapists, and murderers, he said that some of the ones here illegally are those things, and that is a very true statement. The criminal % in illegal aliens is much higher than the general population.

Why do you want to open our borders to anyone who wants to come in? Seriously, why?
Bingo....these guys don't ever listen.......

It's idiotic to hold an entire class of people responsible for the actions of one person.

The illegal alien that killed Kate got a sentence of "Time Served" for the weapons charges he was convicted of.
Not only that but his new lawyer for the federal case he faces says a vote for a guilty verdict in the federal case is a vote for Trump.

That is how out to lunch California is...

i thought the thread would be talking about how fucked up california is because of all the problems that are having with mother nature recently.LOL

Good article

Yes....they could have

Right, you didn't see it, but earlier you said it was poorly done. How do you know that if you have no knowledge of it? Psychic? or just repeating talking points?

Read excerpts from the trial

What did you read? Breitbart?

Good article

Yes....they could have

The prosecution didn't need to make the case. The illegal admitted to firing a stolen gun and killing an American. That's manslaughter. He was also under a disability while handling a gun, receiving stolen property, and tampering with evidence.

Any American would have gotten 15 years at the least.

California is not fucked up

Conservatives are fucked up
in many ways it is RW....there are still 14 counties over 6% unemployment....11 over 7%...3 over 8% and 2 0ver 10%...Imperial County which has some of the best farming land in the country is at 19%....yea if you live along the coast with the rich people you are doing pretty good....

in many ways it is RW....there are still 14 counties over 6% unemployment....11 over 7%...3 over 8% and 2 0ver 10%...Imperial County which has some of the best farming land in the country is at 19%....yea if you live along the coast with the rich people you are doing pretty good....
I lived in California for two years.....a long time ago

I was amazed how different the state was as you moved off the coast

I lived in California for two years.....a long time ago

I was amazed how different the state was as you moved off the coast
it has many different landscapes thats for sure....

The illegal alien that killed Kate got a sentence of "Time Served" for the weapons charges he was convicted of.
Not only that but his new lawyer for the federal case he faces says a vote for a guilty verdict in the federal case is a vote for Trump.

Pretty near the worst place on earth except North Korea or Iran.
QUOTE) Guessing you don't live there, with a 50/50 chance you have never even visited there, or north Korea or Iran SO please show how you arrived at your statement " California worst place on earth".

Pretty near the worst place on earth except North Korea or Iran.
QUOTE) Guessing you don't live there, with a 50/50 chance you have never even visited there, or north Korea or Iran SO please show how you arrived at your statement " California worst place on earth".
Lived there. California is a bucket of shit.

Forum List

Back