Just how fucked up is California?

The illegal alien that killed Kate got a sentence of "Time Served" for the weapons charges he was convicted of.
Not only that but his new lawyer for the federal case he faces says a vote for a guilty verdict in the federal case is a vote for Trump.

That is how out to lunch California is...

Don't worry. What goes around comes around.

The illegal alien that killed Kate got a sentence of "Time Served" for the weapons charges he was convicted of.
Not only that but his new lawyer for the federal case he faces says a vote for a guilty verdict in the federal case is a vote for Trump.

Yea....let God sort it out

well apparently that's the solution......just let it happen....you shoot someone...it's fine...we all make mistakes....ooops

It was Trump, who on the first day of his campaign talked about illegals coming into the country to murder and rape

A few days later, this case fell into his lap. Young beautiful blonde, white woman killed by an illegal Mexican..........See? I told you so
Lets execute the guy

Only the facts of the case did not support that assumption
The jury saw through it......the conservative hate machine did not

Also.....you and the rightwing media call this guy a "hardened criminal"
He was not

RW, the problem is you're just talking out your ass.....because you agree with the jury and if it serves your political side, you're ok with deaths......illegals, blacks (as long as it isn't white killers, then that's bad), you guys have no problem with criminals at all......as long as it helps the cause......

as for hardened criminal, I have no talking points...I just read....

The Kate Steinle verdict will please few, and be manipulated by many

Issues of immigration, or Garcia Zarate’s criminal record, were not admissible in Judge Samuel Feng’s courtroom

Good article

It is evident that Garcia Zarate was not El Chapo running around murdering innocent white women

He was a homeless bum, living on the streets, doing what he can to survive

The key issue in the case appeared to be the gun, how easily it fired and the ballistics of the shot

Zarates criminal record and immigration status had NOTHING to do with whether he intentionally murdered the woman

Look dude, for the final time. You don't have to intend to violate the law in order to violate the law. Intent has nothing to do with innocence or guilt of negligent homicide----or speeding to give you an analogy you might understand.

You have to intend to murder in order to have second degree murder

If the prosecution wanted to prove negligent manslaughter...they should have presented evidence that it was negligent manslaughter instead of intentional murder

wait, they have a different set of evidence for manslaughter? Gee, I thought they presented the evidence and facts of the case.....and then the jury has options.......hence

things like this:

A jury in the trial of Kaitlyn Conley, a 24-year-old charged with second-degree murder in the death of Mary Louise Yoder of Whitesboro, has found the Conley guilty of first-degree manslaughter, according to media reports.

Kaitlyn Conley murder trial verdict: Jury says guilty of manslaughter

See same trial......DA went murder, she got manslaughter...you really need to learn how the country works.....please do so for everyone's sake

PS: will you lefties please do a rudimentary google search before posting...it's not hard to do...took me like 5 seconds.
The laws of California are different than some booger town in the south.

The question should not be "How fucked up is California" but "How fucked up is the Rightwing Media?"

The Rightwing media twisted this case into a hate campaign against illegal Mexican immigrants

This case proves Illegals are running around raping an murdering innocent white women

We need a wall....we need to end sanctuary cities.....we need to deport Dreamers

The media should be prosecuted

well apparently that's the solution......just let it happen....you shoot someone...it's fine...we all make mistakes....ooops
Ask Cheney about accidental shooting of people.

RW, the problem is you're just talking out your ass.....because you agree with the jury and if it serves your political side, you're ok with deaths......illegals, blacks (as long as it isn't white killers, then that's bad), you guys have no problem with criminals at all......as long as it helps the cause......

as for hardened criminal, I have no talking points...I just read....

The Kate Steinle verdict will please few, and be manipulated by many

Issues of immigration, or Garcia Zarate’s criminal record, were not admissible in Judge Samuel Feng’s courtroom

Good article

It is evident that Garcia Zarate was not El Chapo running around murdering innocent white women

The key issue in the case appeared to be the gun, how easily it fired and the ballistics of the shot

Zarates criminal record and immigration status had NOTHING to do with whether he intentionally murdered the woman

Look dude, for the final time. You don't have to intend to violate the law in order to violate the law. Intent has nothing to do with innocence or guilt of negligent homicide----or speeding to give you an analogy you might understand.

If the prosecution wanted to prove negligent manslaughter...they should have presented evidence that it was negligent manslaughter instead of intentional murder

wait, they have a different set of evidence for manslaughter? Gee, I thought they presented the evidence and facts of the case.....and then the jury has options.......hence

things like this:

A jury in the trial of Kaitlyn Conley, a 24-year-old charged with second-degree murder in the death of Mary Louise Yoder of Whitesboro, has found the Conley guilty of first-degree manslaughter, according to media reports.

See same trial......DA went murder, she got manslaughter...you really need to learn how the country works.....please do so for everyone's sake

PS: will you lefties please do a rudimentary google search before posting...it's not hard to do...took me like 5 seconds.

You mean they require evidence?

The question should not be "How fucked up is California" but "How fucked up is the Rightwing Media?"

The Rightwing media twisted this case into a hate campaign against illegal Mexican immigrants

This case proves Illegals are running around raping an murdering innocent white women

We need a wall....we need to end sanctuary cities.....we need to deport Dreamers

ok so you're for open borders......good to know

you also are ok with people killing others and having no culpability.....good to know

Ask Cheney about accidental shooting of people.
well that person is alive...that's one minor detail and he could have pressed charges...but didn't...
dead people cant...that's one thing we do want the government to do.....press charges when there are dead bodies!!!!

Good article

things like this:

You mean they require evidence?

I'm glad you have tough laws in California....and when you can use them don't......so lets make more of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

you also are ok with people killing others and having no culpability.....good to know
Had nothing to do with the charges

Conservatives turned it to not an excuse to hunt Mexicans

hunt Mexicans....omfg, you crack me up.......he's sending ms13 people back....I bet you hate that

on and they're not from Mexico......

next time get a few facts and a clue........

hunt Mexicans....omfg, you crack me up.......he's sending ms13 people back....I bet you hate that

This case was twisted to support profiling Mexicans as murderers and rapists
It may have got Trump elected......but the charge was bogus

hey dipshit....it wasn't...Trump had those views BEFORE The Steinle case, and so did I and his supporters.....it was an example of someone who should not have been here and someone died because he was....

both are facts....and you cant deny the truth.

The charge was not bogus.......you're pretty cavalier with a dead body

same with your amabassador....ooops.....those things happen

When you look up the phrase ‘fcked up’ there’s California

California is not fucked up

Conservatives are fucked up

hey dipshit....it wasn't...Trump had those views BEFORE The Steinle case, and so did I and his supporters.....it was an example of someone who should not have been here and someone died because he was....

I guess RW figured out he cant deny the truth and now just ignores it

Yes...I am well aware that Trump is a bigot

He based his campaign on this case and it was shown that he is a fucking liar

totally wrong. The media presented the facts. The guy had been deported 5 times and was allowed to stay in sanctuary city SFO. He is directly responsible for Kate's death, as is the government of the city of SFO.

There is no such group as "dreamers" they are the kids of people who came here illegally and they are here illegally. Give them a path to citizenship, but at the end of line behind those that are doing it legally.

Last edited:

Yes...I am well aware that Trump is a bigot

He based his campaign on this case and it was shown that he is a fucking liar

Mexican is not a race. People of all races are Mexican. Enforcing our borders and immigration laws does not make one a bigot, it makes one an American.

Forum List

Back