just shoot em ..

Well, now Trump has gone from shooting them, to just arresting them. Seems that some of his staff may have been able to get him to ratchet it back a bit.

Illegal Immigrants Who Throw Rocks at Military Will Be Arrested - Trump

US President Donald Trump has said on November 2 that illegal migrants throwing rocks at the US military will be arrested, but added that soldiers will not fire back. He earlier suggested that the US military has the right to open fire at migrants if they are attacked. The US president has also noted that all of his actions with regard to asylum policy are in compliance with existing laws.

Even members of the military thought his rhetoric of shooting them if they throw rocks was quite a bit over the top.

Trump flip flops yet again people. Are you tired of all this "winning" yet?
it was stupid to say and he backed off it. would you rather he went ahead and shot people?

either way you'd be bitching at whatever he does so it's not like it matters WHAT he does in the end to you - you're gonna bitch at him for it.
Iceberg, that was not just a typical stupid thing for the President to say. That's way over the top and completely inappropriate, not just "stupid." He deserved a pounding for it, and people have every right to razz him for it.

Illegals RAPE and KILL Americans, how would you respond to a mob of illegals rushing our border and assaulting our troops?
None of these people are raping, pillaging or murdering as they march through Mexico, Einstein. Take it easy and try getting your news from someone other than the President.

An illegal broke into a home and RAPED a 6 year old American girl in her own bed, hence I have no problem stopping illegals at our border.
Americans do stuff like that all the time, unfortunately. Some people are bad. One person does that, you call all 7,000 people in that caravan a child rapist? So when an American does that, do people say all Americans are child rapists? Don't be ridiculous.

it was stupid to say and he backed off it. would you rather he went ahead and shot people?

either way you'd be bitching at whatever he does so it's not like it matters WHAT he does in the end to you - you're gonna bitch at him for it.
Iceberg, that was not just a typical stupid thing for the President to say. That's way over the top and completely inappropriate, not just "stupid." He deserved a pounding for it, and people have every right to razz him for it.

Illegals RAPE and KILL Americans, how would you respond to a mob of illegals rushing our border and assaulting our troops?
None of these people are raping, pillaging or murdering as they march through Mexico, Einstein. Take it easy and try getting your news from someone other than the President.
my real concern is if gang members *are* in that crowd and they start firing upon the soldiers.

it will get ugly quick and no one should want to see that.
Gang members want IN to the country and if there are any in the caravan, they will be quietly sneaking away to try jumping the border, not shooting in a huge confrontation with border patrol. Mexico has already arrested about 100 that were traveling with them. This is not MS13-s way.
depends on their own goals. i hope you're right but if they open fire - think of the distraction for a few to open fire and the rest to move / get in elsewhere.

I can describe to you how best to KILL a person with a thrown rock---
even without a sling

An illegal broke into a home and RAPED a 6 year old American girl in her own bed, hence I have no problem stopping illegals at our border.
Americans do stuff like that all the time, unfortunately. Some people are bad. One person does that, you call all 7,000 people in that caravan a child rapist? So when an American does that, do people say all Americans are child rapists? Don't be ridiculous.
i took him to say stop illegals from coming in illegally. this will hopefully find those who have shown this behavior and we can ship those in particular out.

i didn't take him to say stop all illegals, period. but its his post, he can clarify. :)

But he didn't actually say to "just shoot 'em", right ?

Of course not, but why let facts get in the way of a good 7 thread
he didn't provide examples of how the rocks fucked up the mexican military either, now did he?

the implication was very clear. saying he didn't SAY IT is just hiding behind a technicality. in the end, i'm glad he walked that back.

But he didn't actually say to "just shoot 'em", right ?

He didn't say it in those exact words, but yeah, he said if they throw rocks, the military should treat it as a gun. That means if they throw, he wants the military to shoot back. Here is what he said........................

Migrant caravan: Trump suggests immigrants could be shot if they throw rocks at military

Trump said the U.S. military wouldn't accept bottles or stones being thrown at them.

"They want to throw rocks at our military, our military fights back," the president told reporters. "I told them to consider it a rifle. When they throw rocks like what they did to the Mexican military and police I say consider it a rifle."

I'm rubbing your nose in the rotted festering stench of illegal on American crime, RAPE and MURDER. Young American girl her whole life ahead of her out for a run, illegal filth kills her. Young American woman walking with her father, illegal filth kills her. Illegals hack two teens to death with machetes. Illegal kills American cops, laughs says he wants to kill more.

You know rocks can kill; right?

this country employs RIOT SQUADS to handle RIOTS ...

do you know how much shit they've had thrown at them AND NEVER FIRED A SHOT IN RETURN ?

of course you dont - you''re a dumbass Trumpbot

Pretty sure we dont have federal riot squads.....other than the NG.
So whats your answer?

i took him to say stop illegals from coming in illegally. this will hopefully find those who have shown this behavior and we can ship those in particular out.

i didn't take him to say stop all illegals, period. but its his post, he can clarify. :)

Yes stop ALL illegals enough is enough. You think those women and kids are innocent? Go watch the National Geographic documentary on meth trafficking into the US, the entire illegal family is in the business.

I'm rubbing your nose in the rotted festering stench of illegal on American crime, RAPE and MURDER. Young American girl her whole life ahead of her out for a run, illegal filth kills her. Young American woman walking with her father, illegal filth kills her. Illegals hack two teens to death with machetes. Illegal kills American cops, laughs says he wants to kill more.
They don't care. The left hates you and couldn't care less what happens to you.

OldLady - my bad. i was wrong.

I hate the left right back 10x, they will be destroyed.

You know rocks can kill; right?

this country employs RIOT SQUADS to handle RIOTS ...

do you know how much shit they've had thrown at them AND NEVER FIRED A SHOT IN RETURN ?

of course you dont - you''re a dumbass Trumpbot

Pretty sure we dont have federal riot squads.....other than the NG.
So whats your answer?
I also asked and never got an answer.

Libs twisting themselves into knots on how America can’t stop a home invasion
Funny to watch and sad to behold

Oh so you would rather see out troops killed or hurt by rocks??

Good to know just how little you think about the safety of our men and women in uniform.

You just said to open fire into a crowd of Women and children because one person threw a rock...

If this happens it would be one of the most tragic days for the armed forces...

Bloody Sunday (1972) - Wikipedia - Britian is still apologising for this...

images

The troops won't have any interaction with the immigrants. They can't, it's against the Posse Comitatus Act.

And, I don't think there is much chance of someone throwing a rock at the military people, because the military is going to be in the background in a support role only.

If anyone thinks that the military is going to keep them from coming across, I'm willing to bet that they don't. The military is going to build tent cities, and they will be on the USA side of the border.

The Posse Comitatus Act and its restrictions has already been debunked

I hate the left right back 10x, they will be destroyed.
Agree, they have to be destroyed. There is no such thing as sitting down and coming to a compromise. When a group of people hate you so much that they would destroy you and your country, it's time to destroy them first.

Forum List

Back