Just when you thought there were no good Democrats left

I do know it. We have a race of people in our country who refuse to accept authority or obey commands. Of course that would be a problem in a civilized society. They were raised by parents that taught them good is evil and evil is good. They were raised to hate police and authority. In other words, they were raised as Democrats

Anyway, there is your most racist post on this thread.

I do know it. We have a race of people in our country who refuse to accept authority or obey commands. Of course that would be a problem in a civilized society. They were raised by parents that taught them good is evil and evil is good. They were raised to hate police and authority. In other words, they were raised as Democrats

Anyway, there is your most racist post on this thread.

How is that racist when it's the truth?

Ray From Cleveland, post: 18102715
They are about people who don't accept our laws or civilized way of life

Racist. There are no laws broken when an innocent person is wrongly attacked by the police.

You are hardly civilized when you defend police brutality or deny that it happens like the police union guy, Trump supporter, you called into this discussion.

A prayer protest is uncivilized. You are really a sicko.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 18102715
They are about people who don't accept our laws or civilized way of life

Racist. There are no laws broken when an innocent person is wrongly attacked by the police.

You are hardly civilized when you defend police brutality or deny that it happens like the police union guy, Trump supporter, you called into this discussion.

A prayer protest is uncivilized. You are really a sicko.

Police don't attack innocent people, they defend themselves against violent criminals. Police are allowed to use deadly force in instances where they believe they were in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. It's not only police that have that right, but citizens as well.

That's the law we live by in my state. As a CCW holder, I have the same right to use deadly force for those reasons I listed.

If several younger people start chasing me for a beating and robbery, I can use my firearm and kill them if need be. I won't even get a traffic ticket. They don't have to be armed either because several younger people could seriously injur or kill me without any weapons.

In most cases, police don't use brute or deadly force unless they are attacked or threatened of an attack. But because some of our public are ignorant of our laws, they assume that a police officer violated some law when he chose to use force or deadly force. They really think that it's unlawful for a police officer to use his firearm if the suspect was not armed himself.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 18103215
Police don't attack innocent people, they defend themselves against violent criminals. Police are allowed to use deadly force in instances where they believe they were in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. It's not only police that have that right, but citizens as well.

The Cleveland PD agreed with the Feds in 2015 that it has a problem using excessive force. They agreed to a plan to end it. They have obviously used deadly force when there was no just cause to do so.

You have no respect for human life if they happen to be non-white, because as your inner racism has been revealed you believe America has an entire race that does not believe in law and order or civilized behavior. They've been taught that evil is good and good is evil. So when a cop shoots any of them to death, no matter what, they deserve it because of their evil race.

The Cleveland PD agreed with the Feds in 2015 that it has a problem using excessive force. They agreed to a plan to end it. They have obviously used deadly force when there was no just cause to do so.

You have no respect for human life if they happen to be non-white, because as your inner racism has been revealed you believe America has an entire race that does not believe in law and order or civilized behavior. They've been taught that evil is good and good is evil. So when a cop shoots any of them to death, no matter what, they deserve it because of their evil race.

If there ever is a case where a death was unjustified, it is decided on by a grand jury and the officer properly charged. Justification has nothing to do with it as far as the legally ignorant are concerned. They don't care about the laws and don't want to care. If they don't like what they see or hear, that's enough for them. No investigation will change their minds either.

The police went along with the feds so the feds didn't take over the department. Like I said, all politics. It was the AG of the DumBama administration so that's all you really need to know. Now if you can name me a case where a suspect was seriously hurt or killed without justification, and the officer(s) were not held accountable, by all means, let me know what that case was. And once again, it has nothing to do with race.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 18103835,
The police went along with the feds so the feds didn't take over the department.

So there was a big enough problem that the Feds needed to take over to protect civil rights of Americans that live and visit or just pass through Cleveland.

Is it your sense of white privilege that makes you think you can present your biased assumptions about an entire police department's mindset for cooperating with the Feds on eliminating police brutality?

Your argument here is bizarre. You say the police department faked cooperation in order to continue police brutality. And they are your fantasy American patriots.

More bad news for that Trump goon police union leader.

He apparently does not represent the majority of police officers in the Cleveland area.

"As part of the pregame ceremony on Sunday, Cleveland police officers will run out of the locker room tunnel with the players, a source with knowledge of Thursday's meeting said. That idea, and the idea of incorporating officers in the ceremony, came from the players, the source said. A group of team leaders wanted to work with the officers in order to promote equality and unity with police officers and the community, the source said."

Cleveland police met with Browns to discuss controversy over players kneeling during national anthem

Looks like there is unity in Cleveland between players and police folliwing the MNF preseason football game prayer protest.

Running out of the tunnel together - police and players. No apology by the players or the team necessary. Now that is American and a display of what good people do that bakes Anerica great.

That will be a beautiful sight and I can wait to see it. The haters won't see it, but at least you know about.

Those police must hate America and think evil is good. Right Ray?

Go Browns. Send Pittspuke limping home 0 - 1 to start the season.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 18103835,
The police went along with the feds so the feds didn't take over the department.

So there was a big enough problem that the Feds needed to take over to protect civil rights of Americans that live and visit or just pass through Cleveland.

Is it your sense of white privilege that makes you think you can present your biased assumptions about an entire police department's mindset for cooperating with the Feds on eliminating police brutality?

Your argument here is bizarre. You say the police department faked cooperation in order to continue police brutality. And they are your fantasy American patriots.

More bad news for that Trump goon police union leader.

He apparently does not represent the majority of police officers in the Cleveland area.

"As part of the pregame ceremony on Sunday, Cleveland police officers will run out of the locker room tunnel with the players, a source with knowledge of Thursday's meeting said. That idea, and the idea of incorporating officers in the ceremony, came from the players, the source said. A group of team leaders wanted to work with the officers in order to promote equality and unity with police officers and the community, the source said."

Cleveland police met with Browns to discuss controversy over players kneeling during national anthem

Looks like there is unity in Cleveland between players and police folliwing the MNF preseason football game prayer protest.

Running out of the tunnel together - police and players. No apology by the players or the team necessary. Now that is American and a display of what good people do that bakes Anerica great.

That will be a beautiful sight and I can wait to see it. The haters won't see it, but at least you know about.

Those police must hate America and think evil is good. Right Ray?

Go Browns. Send Pittspuke limping home 0 - 1 to start the season.

Well if you were from Cleveland, you would realize that the suggestion actually came from Loomis when he was being interviewed on the Bob Frantz show where Loomis is a frequent guest on 1420 AM.

Bob asked Loomis what it would take for the police to forgive the Browns for their transgression? It was Loomis who suggested the running out of the tunnel to hold the flag. His suggestion was recognized by the Chief who approved of Loomis's idea. The problem Loomis had (on today's interview with Frantz) was that the police were going to get paid for it, and taking officers off the street (since they are grossly understaffed thanks to the Democrat administration in Cleveland) would jeopardize the citizens where the officers would normally patrol.

He said he would be more acceptable for officers getting paid provided that Cleveland offers OT to officers to take their place. But as of today's interview, he had no information if that was going to happen. You can probably find the interview at the Bob Frantz show on the internet.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 18104651
Well if you were from Cleveland, you would realize that the suggestion actually came from Loomis when he was being interviewed on the Bob Frantz show where Loomis is a frequent guest on 1420 AM.

I have no reason to believe you. I posted the story from Cleveland that says the players proposed running from the tunnel with the police.

Sounds like Loomis I s the one with his tit in the ringer once again.

I'm not searching through rightwing hate talk radio shows to find a transcript that you can't provide.

The idea was discussed prior to Loomis' shameful decision to pull the police union out of pregame flag ceremonies.

According to my link:

"That idea, and the idea of incorporating officers in the ceremony, came from the players, the source said. A group of team leaders wanted to work with the officers in order to promote equality and unity with police officers and the community, the source said.

The players came up with the idea prior to the controversy sparked in part by the police union withdrawing support for holding the flag during the national anthem before Sunday's game, according to the source."

Last edited:
Ray From Cleveland, post: 18104651

I have no reason to believe you. I posted the story from Cleveland that says the players proposed running from the tunnel with the police.

Sounds like Loomis I s the one with his tit in the ringer once again.

I'm not searching through rightwing hate talk radio shows to find a transcript that you can't provide.

The idea was discussed prior to Loomis' shameful decision to pull the police union out of pregame flag ceremonies.

According to my link:

"That idea, and the idea of incorporating officers in the ceremony, came from the players, the source said. A group of team leaders wanted to work with the officers in order to promote equality and unity with police officers and the community, the source said.

The players came up with the idea prior to the controversy sparked in part by the police union withdrawing support for holding the flag during the national anthem before Sunday's game, according to the source."

Right, except for the FACT that Loomis's interview happened on Sept 5th on the Bob Franz show. Your article was dated today-Sept 7th.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 18104824
Right, except for the FACT that Loomis's interview happened on Sept 5th on the Bob Franz show. Your article was dated today-Sept 7th.

It wasnt Loomis' idea. It contradicts everything else he says. A group of minority members in the union has just formed to oppose all the divisive hate talk coming from Loomis.

Loomis didn't want unity with the Browns Organization and its players. The Browns, players and police are all about unity and bringing Clevelanders together.

Hopefully this sets an example for the rest of the country.

Your hatefest looks pathetic at this point already.

Your Loomis caved. Praying Players never apologized or were fined for that protest. Loomis has union officers back in opening day flag ceremony.

"Once again, Cleveland has risen above the fray and has demonstrated that respectful communication is the key to solving any problem," said Steve Loomis , the association's president. "We can always accomplish much more good by standing, communicating and working together than we ever will by standing apart."

Ricardo Louis meets with Browns owners, police chief after anthem protest

Loomis now standing with unAnerican uncivilized flag and military and police haters come Sunday at 1:00 PM. What are you gonna do?

Are you still a divisive hater Ray? On the side of police brutality?

Loomis got his racist ass handed to him, but he responded the right way. Can you do the same?

If several younger people start chasing me for a beating and robbery, I can use my firearm and kill them if need be.

You can but if you go into a predominately black neighborhood shouting the N word all over the place you have incited a riot, Your self defense claim suddenly becomes a hate crime.

Youve posted language here that won't help you in court.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 18085082
Given the fact you can protest anytime you desire, to select protesting during the anthem and in facing our flag is venting your hatred for our country.

Why has your Loomis fellow backed down and is now having his union officers participate in the Browns flag ceremony with players that have publically vented their hatred for our country?

That ahole judge should be next to eat his words or retire.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 18002552
Screw them. Boycott all Cleveland Browns games and products if you are a real American.

So even your short-lived hero police union chief, Loomis, is not a real American as you claim to be; the Great White real American Browns Boycotter.

Freewill, post: 18002833,
What war are you talking about, the Afghanistan war which Obama fully supported?

Why did you run from this thread? I was talking about Iraq. The one Obama said would be dumb in advance if Bush started it.

Bush was correct to topple the Taliban after 9:11 and mostly because the threat of terrorists having such a safe haven in the no mans land between Afghanistan and nuclear armed Pakistan.

I continuing to support our and NATO's military and diplomatic efforts there.

Invading Iraq ruined making and maintaining progress there. Huge mistake by Bush invading Iraq it was.

Last edited:
No Obama just let our troops bleed in Afghanistan with no real chance of winning.

Obama got our troops off the front lines and hugely reduced their numbers by the commitment to training hundreds of thousands of Afghans to fight their own fight.

Bush's surge was a surge in a neddkesd and stupid war where the US military should never have been in the first place. The mission in Afghanistan suffered greatly by Bush's lies and poor judgment that he used to send our great military into Iraq.

Kosh, post: 18003008
Just like how Obama got more soldiers killed by changing the rules of engagement to protect the terrorists!

Liar. Obama sought and followed the advice of General McChrystal on ROE to protect civilians in order to gain and hold their trust. McCrystal was a disciple of Petraeus and his counter-insurgency doctrine which included the very same ROE's

Forum List

Back