Just Why Are People Against The Trump Agenda?

Our military is the strongest in the world by far.

* Returning control of Education back to the Individual States

Has he done any of this?

Dude, I will reply to you this one time because you obviously haven't any idea what you speak of, but our military has been reduced down to WWI levels and is stretched so thin with such out of date gear in many cases that we are barely holding together in a lot of places, unable to meet current needs. As to the education thing, yes, that has already been done!
The right wing prefers to lower taxes than be more Patriotic and ensure we have an Army Group and Naval Armada, in reserve.

You see so often people here ripping on Trump and those who voted for him. Just what are they against? Here is the Trump Agenda as he campaigned on and what he has worked on since in office:

* Economy & Jobs
* Lower Taxes & Tax Reform
* Repeal & Replace Obamacare
* A Stronger Military
* To Defeat Radical Islam & ISIS
* Energy Independence
* Cutting the Size of Government
* Draining the Swamp

Therefore, it goes without saying that those who are dead set against Trump are not for a better economy, better jobs, lower taxes, tax reform, better, cheaper healthcare, building up our military strength in response to growing threats, defeating terrorism, improved education, or reducing the burden of massive government costs, oversight, regulation and corruption.

They might say they are, but they just don’t feel Trump’s the guy to get it done, but, Trump IS the president, so, if it’s going to get done these next for years, you would think they would want him to succeed! Then there is this futile wish that somehow he will be removed from office which will never happen, so you would think they would want him to succeed! But they don’t. They hate him.

But what if Hillary had won---- would they be hating and lambasting her? You know they would not, even though she ran on essentially Obama’s platform and wouldn’t have done any of the above.

So, were any of the Trump Hater’s jumping ugly when Obama was in office? I seriously doubt it. Let us look at Obama’s legacy that they supported and would have likely gone on with Hillary; what was Obama’s legacy that they are so unhappy Trump is in office to change?

* Lowest Labor Participation Rate Since the 1970’s
* 95 million out of the Labour Force
* Worst Recovery Since the 1940’s
* Lowest Home Ownership 51 Years
* 13 Million More Americans on Food Stamps
* 43 Million In Poverty
* 1 in 5 Families Had No One Working
* 1 in 6 Men ages 18-34 In Jail Or Out Of Work
* More National Debt Accumulated than All Previous Administrations Combined

(source: Census Bureau & Dept. of Treasury)

Yep. This is what they were fine with during the Obama years, would have been OK with Hillary continuing, and are now railing against Trump for trying to fix? And their reasons?

Trump has blond hair.
He is more rich than they.
His wife is more beautiful than theirs.
His kids are smarter and better looking. Rich too.
He texts.
He is blunt.
He means what he says.
He does what means.
He works 20 hours a day.
He holds people accountable.
He is real successful in getting things done he sets out to do.
He gets things done rather than just talk about doing them.

And their rationale? With a gale-force wind of opposition against him from those who stand to lose by his cleaning up Washington, they complain that he hasn’t already accomplished everything 4 months into his election.

What fuckin' Agenda?

He has no Agenda?

He has done nothing.

Plans to do nothing except enrich himself and his family.

He doesn't give a rats ass about the dopes in Ohio, WI, and elsewhere who got him elected.

You're confused, Hazel...the people that don't give a rat's ass about the Middle Class in Ohio, Wisconsin and elsewhere in the Rust Belt were Hillary and her corrupt minions. Blue collar union workers finally realized that after years of unfulfilled promises from progressives.

You can SAY that Trump has no agenda but I think we both know that's wishful thinking on your part. He's going to address illegal immigration. He's going to address tax reform. He's going to address how weak our military has gotten. He's going to address how bloated the Federal Government has gotten.

The reason that Democrats are so desperate to smear Trump is that they FEAR his agenda.

You see so often people here ripping on Trump and those who voted for him. Just what are they against? Here is the Trump Agenda as he campaigned on and what he has worked on since in office:

* Repeal & Replace Obamacare.

Well I am all for tax reform- but so far the 'lower taxes' has been essentially a windfall for the Trump family- and not much for mine.

And of course Trumpcare so far is a disaster- even the House that voted for it doesn't actually think its a good bill.

They might say they are, but they just don’t feel Trump’s the guy to get it done, but, Trump IS the president, so, if it’s going to get done these next for years, you would think they would want him to succeed! .

I had faint hopes that Trump might end up being a good President- but those have largely disappeared.

The proposals that he did make that I agreed with- he has done nothing on- including:
  1. Dealing with the Opiod crisis- Trump has done nothing.
  2. Working on reducing the cost of prescription drugs by allowing the government to negotiate for lower costs- not in Trumpcare.

Why does believing in sane fiscal policy fall under the heading of "cult like behavior", Care?

It doesn't. That's why liberals obviously aren't cultlike.

Now, declaring that all evidence against DearLeader is faked, that's cultlike.

Declaring that all those opposed to DearLeader are disloyal to the nation, that's cultlike.

Declaring that there's a vast secret plot against DearLeader, that's cultlike.

Having a weepy butthurt breaking whenever actual issues are discussed, that's cultlike.

Being a cowardly wuss who makes up stories of persecution, that's cultlike.

Enthusiastically endorsing violence against cult enemies, that's cultlike.

And that's most of the Trump voters here.

Now, how else are you going to deflect and evade? I'm sure you've got some other strawmen to create, along with a good crying fit.

It's not just his agenda. Reasonable people can disagree on the individual issues.

It's also the behaviors and temperament he has clearly demonstrated since the day he began his campaign, qualities that simply disqualify him for many people. For us, he is a national embarrassment. His behavior has been everything we feared, and a bit more.

For those of us who voted against him, nothing we have seen so far has made us regret doing so. And there is nothing wrong with giving people points for being intelligent and articulate. They are not everything, but they are net positive qualities. Not sure when those became negative qualities.
You're upset because he isn't a polished politician?
"Isn't a polished politician" is a world-class euphemism. A lot of people aren't politicians but still have the fundamental self-awareness to know not to constantly speak and "tweet" like a teenage boy.
He was just given a royal welcome by Saudi Arabia. A welcome obama wasn't worthy of.

Trump is out trying to repair the damage obama caused. It's looking like he's going to be successful in doing that.
Instead of bitching and complaining, maybe you should start thinking about supporting him. The guy is working hard to improve things for everyone. Even your sorry ass.
Unlike some who voted against him, I'll be happy to be proven wrong. I'm wrong all the time, just ask my wife.

You asked, I answered.
Color me surprised.

I'm sure the entire concept of humility eludes your grasp.

* Economy & Jobs
* Repeal & Replace Obamacare
* A Stronger Military
* To Defeat Radical Islam & ISIS
* Energy Independence
* Cutting the Size of Government
* Draining the Swamp

Therefore, it goes without saying that those who are dead set against Trump are not for a better economy, better jobs, lower taxes, tax reform, better, cheaper healthcare, building up our military strength in response to growing threats, defeating terrorism, improved education, or reducing the burden of massive government costs, oversight, regulation and corruption.

They might say they are, but they just don’t feel Trump’s the guy to get it done, but, Trump IS the president, so, if it’s going to get done these next for years, you would think they would want him to succeed! Then there is this futile wish that somehow he will be removed from office which will never happen, so you would think they would want him to succeed! But they don’t. They hate him.

But what if Hillary had won---- would they be hating and lambasting her? You know they would not, even though she ran on essentially Obama’s platform and wouldn’t have done any of the above.

So, were any of the Trump Hater’s jumping ugly when Obama was in office? I seriously doubt it. Let us look at Obama’s legacy that they supported and would have likely gone on with Hillary; what was Obama’s legacy that they are so unhappy Trump is in office to change?

* Lowest Labor Participation Rate Since the 1970’s
* 95 million out of the Labour Force
* Worst Recovery Since the 1940’s
* Lowest Home Ownership 51 Years
* 13 Million More Americans on Food Stamps
* 43 Million In Poverty
* 1 in 5 Families Had No One Working
* 1 in 6 Men ages 18-34 In Jail Or Out Of Work
* More National Debt Accumulated than All Previous Administrations Combined

(source: Census Bureau & Dept. of Treasury)

Yep. This is what they were fine with during the Obama years, would have been OK with Hillary continuing, and are now railing against Trump for trying to fix? And their reasons?

Trump has blond hair.
He is more rich than they.
His wife is more beautiful than theirs.
His kids are smarter and better looking. Rich too.
He texts.
He is blunt.
He means what he says.
He does what means.
He works 20 hours a day.
He holds people accountable.
He is real successful in getting things done he sets out to do.
He gets things done rather than just talk about doing them.

And their rationale? With a gale-force wind of opposition against him from those who stand to lose by his cleaning up Washington, they complain that he hasn’t already accomplished everything 4 months into his election.
95 million out of the work force? You need your face forcibly slapped for repeating such an ignorant lie.
87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. Only a totally brain dead tard could believe automated jobs are "coming back".
He stiffed his workers you ignorant moron.
And as far as the swamp, the only people he hasn't hired from Goldman and Sachs is Goldman and Sachs.
All this ignorance is why your kind is such a danger to, not only this country, but to the world.

Why does believing in sane fiscal policy fall under the heading of "cult like behavior", Care?

It doesn't. That's why liberals obviously aren't cultlike.

Now, declaring that all evidence against DearLeader is faked, that's cultlike.

Declaring that all those opposed to DearLeader are disloyal to the nation, that's cultlike.

Declaring that there's a vast secret plot against DearLeader, that's cultlike.

Having a weepy butthurt breaking whenever actual issues are discussed, that's cultlike.

Being a cowardly wuss who makes up stories of persecution, that's cultlike.

Enthusiastically endorsing violence against cult enemies, that's cultlike.

And that's most of the Trump voters here.

Now, how else are you going to deflect and evade? I'm sure you've got some other strawmen to create, along with a good crying fit.

What evidence against Trump? You on the left make accusations and then don't back them up with substance! How many times do you need to be told that there is no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians before you admit it's been a political witch hunt?

Secret plot? It's not secret at all! It's right out in the open and has been since last summer. Democrats and the liberal media went all in trying to destroy Trump after pushing him to be the GOP nominee...lost a race that they never EVER thought they would lose...and then doubled down on going after Trump once he won because they really don't have any alternatives to give the American people!

Well I am all for tax reform- but so far the 'lower taxes' has been essentially a windfall for the Trump family- and not much for mine.

And of course Trumpcare so far is a disaster- even the House that voted for it doesn't actually think its a good bill.

Ahhh, the tax reform hasn't even started yet! Might not get enacted until end of year. A little early to already be looking for it. Must get healthcare passed first. As to Trumpcare, again, still in the process of being formulated. You have no idea how it will end up, so why not wait to see it finished before deciding it is no good? Besides, you better hope it is good, because Obamacare is falling apart.

Ahhh, the tax reform hasn't even started yet! Might not get enacted until end of year. A little early to already be looking for it. Must get healthcare passed first. As to Trumpcare, again, still in the process of being formulated. You have no idea how it will end up, so why not wait to see it finished before deciding it is no good? Besides, you better hope it is good, because Obamacare is falling apart.
Rather than fix Obamacare, it's easier to throw tens of millions off healthcare and have hundreds of billions in tax cuts for billionaires. Makes sense to me.
Who will suffer the most? Trump's minions, of course. In a way, that makes it kind of delicious. Those ignorant pawns deserve what they get. Maybe next time, they will actually check things out before they so blindly follow a con man. And I thought they couldn't do worse than Bush. And even Trump hates Bush.

Rather than fix Obamacare, it's easier to throw tens of millions off healthcare and have hundreds of billions in tax cuts for billionaires. Makes sense to me.
Who will suffer the most? Trump's minions, of course. In a way, that makes it kind of delicious. Those ignorant pawns deserve what they get. Maybe next time, they will actually check things out before they so blindly follow a con man. And I thought they couldn't do worse than Bush. And even Trump hates Bush.

They are fixing Obamacare, R-Derp! Who cares what it's called! It was awful legislation designed by the people who wrote it to fail. That was the con and the con artists were Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi!

How about we just let some of you folks stay on Obamacare, because you insist. Let it crush you exactly as intended. Keep in mind, you only get to make a one time choice.

You're confused, Hazel...the people that don't give a rat's ass about the Middle Class in Ohio, Wisconsin and elsewhere in the Rust Belt were Hillary and her corrupt minions. Blue collar union workers finally realized that after years of unfulfilled promises from progressives.

Actually, you are confused. Trump did no better than Romney did in those states. What undid Hillary is too many people wasted their votes on Stein and Johnson, because Russian hackers spread lies about her.

You can SAY that Trump has no agenda but I think we both know that's wishful thinking on your part. He's going to address illegal immigration. He's going to address tax reform. He's going to address how weak our military has gotten. He's going to address how bloated the Federal Government has gotten.

Here's the thing. Do you really think he has the intellectual weight to understand the DETAILS of these problems? This is a guy who can't spell "council" in the right context.

So, yeah, he really, really is good at playing on the racism of people like you on "illegal immigration", but does he have the intellect to solve the problems? Does he understand that most illegals didn't sneak under a fence, they overstayed visas?

Same thing with the Military... does he understand that the military is having a hard time finding qualified people because most 18 year olds don't have the intellectual and physical skills to sign up?

Actually, you are confused. Trump did no better than Romney did in those states. What undid Hillary is too many people wasted their votes on Stein and Johnson, because Russian hackers spread lies about her.

Here's the thing. Do you really think he has the intellectual weight to understand the DETAILS of these problems? This is a guy who can't spell "council" in the right context.

So, yeah, he really, really is good at playing on the racism of people like you on "illegal immigration", but does he have the intellect to solve the problems? Does he understand that most illegals didn't sneak under a fence, they overstayed visas?

Same thing with the Military... does he understand that the military is having a hard time finding qualified people because most 18 year olds don't have the intellectual and physical skills to sign up?

Someone spread lies about Hillary? What lies are those, Joey? Admit it...what did Hillary in wasn't lies...it was the truth. The reason those hacks hurt her so badly is because they revealed how corrupt she really is.

As for "intellect"? Supposedly, Barack Obama possessed great "intellect" and he didn't have a clue how to get a job done. Getting things done is what Trump does. Unlike Barry who talked about solving things and never even attempted to do so...Trump is actively working on them.

How about we just let some of you folks stay on Obamacare, because you insist. Let it crush you exactly as intended. Keep in mind, you only get to make a one time choice.

Lets remember America before and after "Obamacare"
- People with pre-existing conditions- screwed- Insurance companies could- and did deny them insurance
- Young Americans couldn't afford health insurance on their own- and couldn't be on their parents policies
- 26 million Americans didn't have health insurance- that had health insurance after the ACA was fully implemented.

Republicans called that a 'disaster'.

What is Trumpcare? A boon for billionaires- and millionaires who will save millions of dollars. What else is it?

We don't know because:
a) Trump rushed the bill through the House without the Congressional Budget Office numbers- so the GOP voted on the bill without knowing how much it would cost- just to check off a 'win'
b) The Senate has already said that they are going to start over completely and come up with something else- because the House bill is so crappy.

Remember how Trump said he had a plan to repeal and replace Obamacare?

He lied.

Someone spread lies about Hillary? .

People have been spreading lies about Clinton since Vince Foster.

How many times do you need to be told that there is no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians before you admit it's been a political witch hunt?

Oh, you poor snowflake. You actually believe that if something is repeated enough, it becomes true. No wonder you got sucked into the Trump cult. Your weak mind had no defense against the propaganda.

Because the Trump agenda isn't going to do shit for the average America. All his polices will benefit the 1% and screw the other 99%. They are good for his rich buddies but not the American people.

His lowering of taxes will mainly benefit the rich. Our taxes will remain the same.

He plans on cutting spending for programs that help struggling Americans while at the same time increasing military spending and giving tax cuts to his buddies.

He wants to defund planned parenthood and go back to the 50's where women have to have abortions via coat hangers again. Such fun times.

And Trump has drained the swamp alright. Then he filled it with even more hideous swamp creatures.

Because the Trump agenda isn't going to do shit for the average America. All his polices will benefit the 1% and screw the other 99%. They are good for his rich buddies but not the American people.

His lowering of taxes will mainly benefit the rich. Our taxes will remain the same.

He plans on cutting spending for programs that help struggling Americans while at the same time increasing military spending and giving tax cuts to his buddies.

He wants to defund planned parenthood and go back to the 50's where women have to have abortions via coat hangers again. Such fun times.

And Trump has drained the swamp alright. Then he filled it with even more hideous swamp creatures.

Pregnancy is not like catching a cold; you have to take some measures to get pregnant.

Not to worry though, no abortions will be cut. The Democrats told us so. That's right, when the right complained about Planned Parenthood getting money for them to perform abortions, the Democrats told us "No, no, no, none of the federal money goes for abortions at Planned Parenthood, they use that money for other things!"

So you see, it never was a problem. Because we all know how honest Democrats are, don't we???

How many times do you need to be told that there is no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians before you admit it's been a political witch hunt?

Oh, you poor snowflake. You actually believe that if something is repeated enough, it becomes true. No wonder you got sucked into the Trump cult. Your weak mind had no defense against the propaganda.

Let's see who else is involved in your so-called propaganda:

Forum List

Back