Just wondering if any lefty has admitted they were wrong about collusion?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Have any of them admitted that, or do they avoid that issue like they avoid how many things Gore was wrong about in that propaganda movie of his?

Hell no. Now they're conjuring up tales of obstruction. Lol.

At this rate they will probably try to impeach Trump with a blow job he got in 1975....

Just wondering if any lefty has admitted they were wrong about collusion?

Did I miss the announcement of the investigation's closure? If the inquiry is not finished, nobody in the general public can credibly attest to being right or wrong about there being collusion of any sort -- with Russians, with other Americans -- between and among members of the Trump campaign or Administration. Accordingly, nobody with any sense would right now or before claim they were right or wrong about any conclusions pertaining to the topics and points of inquiry in the "Russia" investigation.

Nope, they won't admit it. Chris Matthews did, but hey.

Whatever.

The lefties that post here sure are losers

Have any of them admitted that, or do they avoid that issue like they avoid how many things Gore was wrong about in that propaganda movie of his?
I'm ready to give up on collusion....

If you could just tell me why Trumps advisors were meeting with the Russians

They were talking about grand kids and stuff. Like Bill and Loretta...

Well that doesn't sound like collusion.

I'm sure everything is documented and we can put this to bed

Do you really believe that those who have been progressing the collusion arguement truely believe that Trump planned attacks on our democracy with the Russians? Or do you think it might have just been a method to make him look bad that snowballed as he continuously put his foot in his mouth with lies and cover ups to avoid the bad press? Use your brain and understand what is going on

They haven't given up hope. Which is another way of saying they're irrational & emotionally shot. Trump is guilty until proven innocent, we know that. We're going to require 24-7 witnesses over the last five years. If that provides unsatisfactory results, then add another 10. Still, any alibi is a liar.

They haven't given up hope. Which is another way of saying they're irrational & emotionally shot. Trump is guilty until proven innocent, we know that. We're going to require 24-7 witnesses over the last five years. If that provides unsatisfactory results, then add another 10. Still, any alibi is a liar.
Trump is guilty of multiple lies and in your face insults/attacks against his opponents. What kind of reaction do you think that is going to envoke? So much for the great unifier

Trump is guilty of multiple lies and in your face insults/attacks against his opponents. What kind of reaction do you think that is going to envoke? So much for the great unifier
workaholics-sock3.gif

I will admit I am wrong about collusion as soon as I get a credible explanation of why so many top aides to Trump were meeting with the Russians at the time the leaks were coming out

What is taking so long?

Being a liberal / snowflake means never having to admit you are wrong and never having to say you're sorry...unless doing so keeps them out of jail.

(Obama refused to let Reid and Castro be indicted for violating the Hatch act because he said 'they were 'sorry' for breaking the law.

The next time you break a law, tell the cops handcuffs aren't necessary because you are 'sorry'. :p )

The best evidence of the likelihood that there was collusion lies in the efforts that Trump is making to suppress any investigations into the possibility of collusion.
Bullshit.

The thing that doesn't make any sense is why you people think Russia would use Wikileaks when the Russians could have just sent the damning emails to every press outlet in the world themselves.

Forum List

Back