🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice Clarence Thomas: ‘Northern liberal elites’ worse than segregated South

Liberals founded abortion for the sole purpose of eliminating the Black community, and now that liberals feed them welfare, 39% of recipients are black with a 12.6% population, they are just fine with the liberals. History tells all, History Repeats itself time and time again. Those who don't learn from the past are Damned to repeat it, and America is coming to that right now..

This idea that one section of the nation is more racist than the other is highly absurd. I am really over this dividing partisan bullshit about who is more racist, Liberals or conservatives.
In my opinion this just shows that everyone is a bunch of whining brats who need to sit in a corner till they learn to act correctly.

Grow up already and stop supporting this type of messages from people in power.

This from the guy that is always accusing others of not reading.

He did not say that the north is more racist than the south, what he said was that when the whole country was racist the people in the north preferred to pretend to be your friend and then stab you in the back. For some obscure reason, he found that to be much worse than the south, which flat out treated him with contempt when they had a problem with him.

Thanks for finally proving beyond any shadow of a doubt that you are a hack. If you weren't, you would know that Malcolm X said roughly the same thing, and had just as big of a problem with it.

I was born and raised in Boston and lived there until I was 24 years old. I then moved to South Carolina and lived there for six years. I never heard even remotely close to the amount of bigoted and racist statements from people in the south than I did growing up in the north. The union guys in Boston were the worst of the lot too, a bunch of blue collar, beer guzzling, racists.

I grew up in the NJ suburbs of NYC. I moved to the south in the late 80's. I had to adjust to more vocal versions of racism. Back home I may have heard racial slurs once a week. Of course I kept a relatively small circle of friends. None of us even gave racism much of a thought. Our local watering hole in town was a pretty welcoming place. Not so regular customer's money was just as green as the local's.
We didn't have many black customers. Most of the outsiders( non resident customers) were Hispanic. They worked in the industrial section.
When I came south, the "n" word was an everyday occurrence. Shocking. It seemed more prevalent in the rural areas.

Thomas says:

"I was the first black kid in Savannah, Georgia, to go to a white school. Rarely did the issue of race come up.”

uh excuse me. Does anyone see the absurdity of those two sentences together?

We had one black kid in our High School. To my knowledge he never had any issues with racial stuff. He was in my class. So I went to school with him for the 4 years. We all hung out together because he was friends with my friends.
So don't let your cynicism cloud your judgement.

This idea that one section of the nation is more racist than the other is highly absurd. I am really over this dividing partisan bullshit about who is more racist, Liberals or conservatives.
In my opinion this just shows that everyone is a bunch of whining brats who need to sit in a corner till they learn to act correctly.

This from the guy that is always accusing others of not reading.

He did not say that the north is more racist than the south, what he said was that when the whole country was racist the people in the north preferred to pretend to be your friend and then stab you in the back. For some obscure reason, he found that to be much worse than the south, which flat out treated him with contempt when they had a problem with him.

Thanks for finally proving beyond any shadow of a doubt that you are a hack. If you weren't, you would know that Malcolm X said roughly the same thing, and had just as big of a problem with it.
welcome to everywhere

Thomas says:

"I was the first black kid in Savannah, Georgia, to go to a white school. Rarely did the issue of race come up.”

It strikes me that Thomas is still butthurt over all things Anita Hill.

And to be fair, what the Senate did to him with Anita Hill was pretty reprehensible.

I don't believe her, and I think that it was a low blow to give her gossip credibility because they couldn't build up public concensus on the real reason this guy shouldn't have been confirmed, his lack of qualifications.

That said, the fact he hasn't gotten over it 23 years later says a lot.

When asked to provide examples of the sexual harassment by Clarence Thomas, the best Anita Hill could come up with was, "He said, there's a **** hair on this coke can". I don't believe he said that, but even if he did, it's not in the same ball park as a driving so drunk he drove off a bridge and killed Mary Jo Kopechne, who was pregnant at the time, that would be Ted Kennedy who was leading the attack against Clarence Thomas.

Democrats are so disgustingly dishonest, I can't stand any more of this. Taking another break to keep my head from totally exploding!

I don't believe Anita Hill, either.

but you got so many points wrong in the above diatribe that it's hard to take you seriously.

Thomas says:

We had one black kid in our High School. To my knowledge he never had any issues with racial stuff. He was in my class. So I went to school with him for the 4 years. We all hung out together because he was friends with my friends.
So don't let your cynicism cloud your judgement.

You people don't get it.

Thomas claims that the school he went to was segregated until he went there, then he turns around and claims there was no race issue in Savannah at the time.

That's ludicrous.

Plus I posted the clip showing race riots in Savannah in 1963. Thomas was 15 or 16 at that time.

I hate when supreme court justices speak out on anything political. Their entire purpose is to be above politics. There should be penalties for Justices when they try to sway public opinion like this while they are still serving.

But then, there should be similar penalties for the president who ignores his sworn duty to faithfully execute the law and disrespect the legislative branch by issuing more than two dozen executive orders to modify existing law, nilly-willy, just to suit his own political purposes.

Or when that president lies and compels his minions in the senate to lie on his behalf, in order to win an election.

Last edited:

OK so you support repealing the sections of theVoting Rights Act that involve preclearance by Justice only of certain states?

Forum List

Back