🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice Clarence Thomas: ‘Northern liberal elites’ worse than segregated South

If anyone knows it would be Clarence Thomas

Northern elites are well known for their use of bull whips, fire hoses and burning crosses

“The worst things that have been done to me, the worst things that have been said about me, [were] by northern liberal elites, not by the people of Savannah, Georgia,” he said, the Daily Mail reported.....

“My sadness is that we are probably today more race and difference-conscious that I was in the 1960s when I went to school,” he said, the Daily Mail reported. “To my knowledge, I was the first black kid in Savannah, Georgia, to go to a white school. Rarely did the issue of race come up.”
Justice Thomas said, to the crowd gathered for a chapel service at the nondenominational Christian school: “Now, name a day it doesn’t come up.”

Justice Clarence Thomas: 'Northern liberal elites' worse than segregated South - Washington Times

Got to be some pretty ugly northern hate filled liberal elites to beat the ugly hate filled southern liberal elites

UNREAL: Alabama Democrat Says He Doesn?t Like Justice Clarence Thomas Because ?He?s Married To A White Woman? ? Update: Walks Back Comment, Then Calls Him An ?Uncle Tom?? | Weasel Zippers

Them darkies need to stay on the Democrat Party plantation, and stay away from the white women.

If anyone knows it would be Clarence Thomas

Northern elites are well known for their use of bull whips, fire hoses and burning crosses

You're another of those "low information voters" arenchoo, Sparky?
Riots_Web.jpg

Chicago, 1968

Thomas says:

"I was the first black kid in Savannah, Georgia, to go to a white school. Rarely did the issue of race come up.”

uh excuse me. Does anyone see the absurdity of those two sentences together?

It strikes me that Thomas is still butthurt over all things Anita Hill.

And to be fair, what the Senate did to him with Anita Hill was pretty reprehensible.

I don't believe her, and I think that it was a low blow to give her gossip credibility because they couldn't build up public concensus on the real reason this guy shouldn't have been confirmed, his lack of qualifications.

That said, the fact he hasn't gotten over it 23 years later says a lot.

Thomas is a brilliant legal mind.

He was highly qualified. If he wasn't he never would have had to be trashed by Democrats. They would have just disapproved his nomination. BTW, Joe Biden was the chair for that high-tech lynching.

Thomas says:

"I was the first black kid in Savannah, Georgia, to go to a white school. Rarely did the issue of race come up.”

And to be fair, what the Senate did to him with Anita Hill was pretty reprehensible.

I don't believe her, and I think that it was a low blow to give her gossip credibility because they couldn't build up public concensus on the real reason this guy shouldn't have been confirmed, his lack of qualifications.

He was highly qualified. If he wasn't he never would have had to be trashed by Democrats. They would have just disapproved his nomination. BTW, Joe Biden was the chair for that high-tech lynching.

What are his significant legal opinions from his 20 years on the Supreme Court?

Who the fuck cares.

What about the two brilliant legal minds Obama picked? The last one was said to have forgotten to turn off her car when she arrived on campus. She'd walk inside and the car would still be running for hours. http://althouse.blogspot.com/2010/05/couple-of-times-when-she-was-so-focused.html

Last edited:

Would you consider his opinion and decision on Gore v Bush in Florida in 2000 significant?

Would you consider his opinion and decision on Gore v Bush in Florida in 2000 significant?

Did he write it or just vote?

Thomas says:

Is this a brain fart?

Thomas says:

We had one black kid in our High School. To my knowledge he never had any issues with racial stuff. He was in my class. So I went to school with him for the 4 years. We all hung out together because he was friends with my friends.
So don't let your cynicism cloud your judgement.

You people don't get it.

Thomas claims that the school he went to was segregated until he went there, then he turns around and claims there was no race issue in Savannah at the time.

That's ludicrous.

Plus I posted the clip showing race riots in Savannah in 1963. Thomas was 15 or 16 at that time.
Not how I read it....he's talking about his school experience.

You're trying too hard

Thomas says:

I see it.

Thomas says:

I see it.

Many, many blacks got along just fine in the segregated south........as long as they didn't make waves

Thomas does not surprise me

Thomas says:

I see it.

Many, many blacks got along just fine in the segregated south........as long as they didn't make waves

Just call him an Uncle Tom you Dishonest Hack... :rofl:

That ****** got off your Liberal Plantation and even your Attempts at Lynching him before he went on to the Court Failed...

You REALLY Hate that one, don't you... :thup:

Nothing Entertains me more than White Liberals and their Confusion, Frustration and Anger at the 10% of Blacks who don't drank the Kool-Aid.

THEY are the True Minority in this Country and the Left does everything they can to Suppress their Voice.

:)

peace...

I see it.

Just call him an Uncle Tom you Dishonest Hack... :rofl:

That ****** got off your Liberal Plantation and even your Attempts at Lynching him before he went on to the Court Failed...

You REALLY Hate that one, don't you... :thup:

Nothing Entertains me more than White Liberals and their Confusion, Frustration and Anger at the 10% of Blacks who don't drank the Kool-Aid.

THEY are the True Minority in this Country and the Left does everything they can to Suppress their Voice.

:)

peace...

Call him what you will

Was Thomas on the front lines of the Civil Rights struggles of the 60s?

“The worst things that have been done to me, the worst things that have been said about me, [were] by northern liberal elites, not by the people of Savannah, Georgia,” he said, the Daily Mail reported.....

“My sadness is that we are probably today more race and difference-conscious that I was in the 1960s when I went to school,” he said, the Daily Mail reported. “To my knowledge, I was the first black kid in Savannah, Georgia, to go to a white school. Rarely did the issue of race come up.”
Justice Thomas said, to the crowd gathered for a chapel service at the nondenominational Christian school: “Now, name a day it doesn’t come up.”

Justice Clarence Thomas: 'Northern liberal elites' worse than segregated South - Washington Times

Got to be some pretty ugly northern hate filled liberal elites to beat the ugly hate filled southern liberal elites

UNREAL: Alabama Democrat Says He Doesn?t Like Justice Clarence Thomas Because ?He?s Married To A White Woman? ? Update: Walks Back Comment, Then Calls Him An ?Uncle Tom?? | Weasel Zippers

Both Scalia and Thomas are tempting fate by saying such stupid things.

He married a fat white women and seems very confused about who he is, where he came from.

The KKK dragged people out of their homes, beat them, hung them from trees. This largely went unpunished.

Time for Thomas and Scalia to step down.

Thomas is a joke.

He is often so confused during oral arguments that he sits silent and waits for his clerks to explain the cases to him later.

There's a reason they never let him write important opinions.

Forum List

Back