🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice Clarence Thomas: ‘Northern liberal elites’ worse than segregated South

“The worst things that have been done to me, the worst things that have been said about me, [were] by northern liberal elites, not by the people of Savannah, Georgia,” he said, the Daily Mail reported.....

“My sadness is that we are probably today more race and difference-conscious that I was in the 1960s when I went to school,” he said, the Daily Mail reported. “To my knowledge, I was the first black kid in Savannah, Georgia, to go to a white school. Rarely did the issue of race come up.”
Justice Thomas said, to the crowd gathered for a chapel service at the nondenominational Christian school: “Now, name a day it doesn’t come up.”

Justice Clarence Thomas: 'Northern liberal elites' worse than segregated South - Washington Times

Got to be some pretty ugly northern hate filled liberal elites to beat the ugly hate filled southern liberal elites

UNREAL: Alabama Democrat Says He Doesn?t Like Justice Clarence Thomas Because ?He?s Married To A White Woman? ? Update: Walks Back Comment, Then Calls Him An ?Uncle Tom?? | Weasel Zippers

Both Scalia and Thomas are tempting fate by saying such stupid things.

He married a fat white women and seems very confused about who he is, where he came from.

The KKK dragged people out of their homes, beat them, hung them from trees. This largely went unpunished.

Time for Thomas and Scalia to step down.
You a racist from the northwest or the south?

“The worst things that have been done to me, the worst things that have been said about me, [were] by northern liberal elites, not by the people of Savannah, Georgia,” he said, the Daily Mail reported.....

“My sadness is that we are probably today more race and difference-conscious that I was in the 1960s when I went to school,” he said, the Daily Mail reported. “To my knowledge, I was the first black kid in Savannah, Georgia, to go to a white school. Rarely did the issue of race come up.”
Justice Thomas said, to the crowd gathered for a chapel service at the nondenominational Christian school: “Now, name a day it doesn’t come up.”

Justice Clarence Thomas: 'Northern liberal elites' worse than segregated South - Washington Times

Got to be some pretty ugly northern hate filled liberal elites to beat the ugly hate filled southern liberal elites

UNREAL: Alabama Democrat Says He Doesn?t Like Justice Clarence Thomas Because ?He?s Married To A White Woman? ? Update: Walks Back Comment, Then Calls Him An ?Uncle Tom?? | Weasel Zippers

Justice Clarence Thomas has some pretty strange perspectives. It's ridiculous that he makes this kind of hyperbolic statement. Either he is completely unaware of the south during the time of Jim Crow or he's doing this to gain favor with the Tea Party Crowd.

In either case, it also puts on display why he seriously should not be on the Supreme Court.

That and some pretty troubling conflict of interest issues.

He's also not really a serious legal scholar and is pretty rote in his judgements.

Justice Clarence Thomas has some pretty strange perspectives. It's ridiculous that he makes this kind of hyperbolic statement. Either he is completely unaware of the south during the time of Jim Crow or he's doing this to gain favor with the Tea Party Crowd.

In either case, it also puts on display why he seriously should not be on the Supreme Court.

He's also not really a serious legal scholar and is pretty rote in his judgements.

And the progressive Thomas dog pile commences. Do you and Hazeldouche coordinate your stupidity?

Both Scalia and Thomas are tempting fate by saying such stupid things.

He married a fat white women and seems very confused about who he is, where he came from.

The KKK dragged people out of their homes, beat them, hung them from trees. This largely went unpunished.

Time for Thomas and Scalia to step down.

Ah the Brilliant legal "mind" of hazeltwat.

Many, many blacks got along just fine in the segregated south........as long as they didn't make waves

Thomas does not surprise me

Just call him an Uncle Tom you Dishonest Hack... :rofl:

That ****** got off your Liberal Plantation and even your Attempts at Lynching him before he went on to the Court Failed...

You REALLY Hate that one, don't you... :thup:

Nothing Entertains me more than White Liberals and their Confusion, Frustration and Anger at the 10% of Blacks who don't drank the Kool-Aid.

THEY are the True Minority in this Country and the Left does everything they can to Suppress their Voice.

:)

peace...

Call him what you will

Was Thomas on the front lines of the Civil Rights struggles of the 60s?

I call him a Great Man.

And probably not to your Liberal Standards... But then again what would you know about being the only Black in a High School in the Day and Age he was?...

"Thomas was the only black person at his high school in Savannah, where he was an honor student.[11] He was raised Roman Catholic. He considered entering the priesthood at the age of 16, and became the first black student to attend St. John Vianney's Minor Seminary (Savannah) on the Isle of Hope.[10] He also briefly attended Conception Seminary College, a Roman Catholic seminary in Missouri. No one in Thomas's family had attended college. Thomas has said that during his first year in seminary, he was one of only "three or four" blacks attending the school.[11] Thomas told interviewers that he left the seminary in the aftermath of the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. He had overheard another student say after the shooting, "Good, I hope the son of a bitch died."[6][12] He did not think the church did enough to combat racism.[10]

At a nun's suggestion, Thomas attended the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts. While there, Thomas helped found the Black Student Union. Once he walked out after an incident in which black students were punished while white students went undisciplined for committing the same violation, and some of the priests negotiated with the protesting black students to re-enter the school.[11]"

Clarence Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How about you stop Hating a Moral and Good Black Man, Fuckhead. :thup:

peace...

Thomas is a brilliant legal mind.

He was highly qualified. If he wasn't he never would have had to be trashed by Democrats. They would have just disapproved his nomination. BTW, Joe Biden was the chair for that high-tech lynching.

What are his significant legal opinions from his 20 years on the Supreme Court?

Who the fuck cares.

What about the two brilliant legal minds Obama picked? The last one was said to have forgotten to turn off her car when she arrived on campus. She'd walk inside and the car would still be running for hours. Althouse: "A couple of times when she was so focused on her work, she would park her car and leave it running overnight. She just forgot to turn it off."

Folks..you cannot make this stuff up.

Dude..when you post something like "He has a brilliant legal mind", you are expected to back that shit up.

Not post "Who the fuck cares" and then deflect.

Poor, poor Uncle Clarence. Thank God his rich white benefactor who literally raised him, who magnaminously paid his way through the best private schools and colleges there are, and taught him to ignore the Civil Rights Movement now says he's fortunate to have not seen racism in the south while growing up.

No shit!

Uncle Herman's rich white sugar daddy paid his way into an exclusive all white high school, an exclusive law college and probably wiped his ass to make him white.

Many, many blacks got along just fine in the segregated south........as long as they didn't make waves

Thomas does not surprise me

That ****** got off your Liberal Plantation and even your Attempts at Lynching him before he went on to the Court Failed...

Nothing Entertains me more than White Liberals and their Confusion, Frustration and Anger at the 10% of Blacks who don't drank the Kool-Aid.

THEY are the True Minority in this Country and the Left does everything they can to Suppress their Voice.

peace...

Call him what you will

Would not make any difference to liberal even if had been there.

Charlton Heston was, and yet liberals hated him with just as much passion as they hate all blacks who dare to be conservative.

Poor, poor Uncle Clarence. Thank God his rich white benefactor who literally raised him, who magnaminously paid his way through the best private schools and colleges there are, and taught him to ignore the Civil Rights Movement now says he's fortunate to have not seen racism in the south while growing up.

No shit!

Uncle Herman's rich white sugar daddy paid his way into an exclusive all white high school, an exclusive law college and probably wiped his ass to make him white.

Nothing like good old progressive racists, who save their scorn for Negroes that go off the Democratic Plantation.

No shit!

You racist liberals should really tell us what region you live in.

I wonder if he was right about the northern racists libs are worse than the souther ones

peace...

Call him what you will

Charlton Heston was, and yet liberals hated him with just as much passion as they hate all blacks who dare to be conservative.

But But But Charton Heston was eeeeevuuuulll!!!!

/sarcasm.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

And the progressive Thomas dog pile commences. Do you and Hazeldouche coordinate your stupidity?

Which sort of illustrates why no one really takes you all that seriously, Marty.

You could have put up a coherent rebuttal, you know one, filled with facts and citing some decisions where Thomas illustrates how "outstanding" his understanding of Law truly is..

But why bother with that.

You'd also have to know what you are talking about.

Which sort of illustrates why no one really takes you all that seriously, Marty.

You could have put up a coherent rebuttal, you know one, filled with facts and citing some decisions where Thomas illustrates how "outstanding" his understanding of Law truly is..

All you did was make the same blanket stock accusations progressives make about Thomas, without any of the backup you are all of a sudden asking me for.

A coherent rebuttal requires a coherent statement to be made first, and all you provided was the usual douchey liberal tripe you always produce.

But keep it up, it shows everyone the hack you really are.

peace...

Call him what you will

Charlton Heston?

What the heck does he have to do with anything?

And what "liberal" hated him?

Some of my favorite films had Charlton Heston in it. Like "Touch of Evil", "Planet of the Apes", "Soylent Green", "Omega Man" and many others.

Although I did find his gun "flip out" pretty amusing I had no hatred of him.

All you did was make the same blanket stock accusations progressives make about Thomas, without any of the backup you are all of a sudden asking me for.

A coherent rebuttal requires a coherent statement to be made first, and all you provided was the usual douchey liberal tripe you always produce.

They aren't "blanket stock accusations"..they are pretty pertinent.

If Thomas didn't sit on the supreme court, the conflict of interest issues would have removed him from his court.

Same with Scalia. I don't know how you defend that nonsense with a straight face.

This idea that one section of the nation is more racist than the other is highly absurd. I am really over this dividing partisan bullshit about who is more racist, Liberals or conservatives.
In my opinion this just shows that everyone is a bunch of whining brats who need to sit in a corner till they learn to act correctly.

Grow up already and stop supporting this type of messages from people in power.

Then why do libs constantly call southerners racist?
I dont have a problem with black people,only *******....white or black ones.
It just so happens that the percentage of ******* in the black community is way higher then the ******* in the white community.
And there lies the problem.

If Thomas didn't sit on the supreme court, the conflict of interest issues would have removed him from his court.

Same with Scalia. I don't know how you defend that nonsense with a straight face.

I find it comical you equate conflict of interests basically with any position you disagree with. If there were coherent cases to be made against either, they would have happened already.

But all you have is your two minute hate against the strict constructionist leaning justices, because we all know people like you love to shit on the constitution when you don't agree with it, and these two call you on it.

I find it comical you equate conflict of interests basically with any position you disagree with. If there were coherent cases to be made against either, they would have happened already.

But all you have is your two minute hate against the strict constructionist leaning justices, because we all know people like you love to shit on the constitution when you don't agree with it, and these two call you on it.

Dude..you are something else..you know that?

The group was formed with a $500,000 anonymous donation that came as the Supreme Court was considering Citizens United, a case that ultimately resulted in loosening the restrictions on corporate giving to political campaigns. The anonymous donor was later revealed to be Harlan Crow, the Texas real estate developer. Crow was also a friend of Clarence Thomas', and he was later linked to a scandal involving the justice's failure to publicly disclose gifts from the developer and trips aboard his private jet. (It didn't help that Justice Thomas had also failed to include his wife's $150,000 annual salary from Liberty Central on his financial disclosure forms, which he later had to amend.) In January 2011, the good-government group Common Cause asked the Justice Department to investigate whether Justice Thomas should have recused himself from Citizens United based on his wife's role at Liberty Central. (Common Cause also asked the IRS to revoke Liberty Central's nonprofit status. Nothing came of either request.)
Is Ginni Thomas' Expanding Activism a Problem for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas? | Mother Jones

Justice Thomas is judging cases which outcomes personally benefit him.

That's called "Conflict of Interest". It's in place for a reason. Because it taints the objectivity of the judge.

Supreme Court Justices are not bound by the rules.

That, should be reprehensible to anyone who cares about the law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back