Justice Department not going after McCabe

And then made sure that no knowledge of the investigation was made public prior to the election.

Which justifies their actions, how exactly?

Hard to accuse them of trying to affect the outcome of the election when they made sure it was kept secret.

I can’t make it any simpler cousin.

A crime was committed. YOu are ok with the people involved getting a pass, because you don't see how the crime was going to be turned to their advantage?

That might be simple. It sounds like, you just are siding with the criminals, because you agree with them.

If that is not it, then it is not simple. Keep talking. Explain yourself.

The crime of falsifying information for the FISA warrant needs to be prosecuted. It’s not as easy as it sounds but I hope it is prosecuted if the evidence supports it.

But using that nugget of truth to imply the entire investigation was corrupt is disingenuous.

Hard to accuse them of trying to affect the outcome of the election when they made sure it was kept secret.

A crime was committed. YOu are ok with the people involved getting a pass, because you don't see how the crime was going to be turned to their advantage?

That might be simple. It sounds like, you just are siding with the criminals, because you agree with them.

The crime of falsifying information for the FISA warrant needs to be prosecuted. It’s not as easy as it sounds but I hope it is prosecuted if the evidence supports it.

But using that nugget of truth to imply the entire investigation was corrupt is disingenuous.

But that crime is not being prosecuted. And it won't be. It is almost as though the would be investigators are not as concerned about it, as much as you are.

But that crime is not being prosecuted. And it won't be. It is almost as though the would be investigators are not as concerned about it, as much as you are.

Im not worried yet. The IG report was just a few months ago.

Why when Strzok, changed the final report on the Hillary investigation, so that she would be left off the hook for her crimes, did not one FBI agent comment on the way that the report was changed without any reason given or anyone taking official responsibility for the action?

And then made sure that no knowledge of the investigation was made public prior to the election.

Nope I didn't say I was ok with anyone getting a pass, but they need to get everyone and that would take most of DC down including the President. If you think one side has more guilt than the other I have some swamp land for sale.

The Establishment will protect it's own...................they are dirty to the core............both sides.............

ENJOY THE SHOW.................Pawns will fall before the next election and the show will continue...................scripted of course........................and the pawns that fall are to give the people a kinda of win on taking a few corrupt PEONS OUT.........

Donald Trump's 'Deep State' conspiracy theory just took a big hit - CNNPolitics

CNN ...........LOL

Your so called King Donald has created his own deep state and swampier than ever.

Nope I didn't say I was ok with anyone getting a pass, but they need to get everyone and that would take most of DC down including the President. If you think one side has more guilt than the other I have some swamp land for sale.

You think the President himself was involved in ginning up an investigation into him, one that started before he was even elected, let alone in office, with the goal of stopping him or deposing him,

you really think he was part of that?

I think I know how you got that swamp land. Some one sold it to you, didn't they? For a real sweat heart price....

Why when Strzok, changed the final report on the Hillary investigation, so that she would be left off the hook for her crimes, did not one FBI agent comment on the way that the report was changed without any reason given or anyone taking official responsibility for the action?

You’re bringing up irrelevant details. The decision not to prosecute Clinton was made after thorough review of all the evidence and relevant statutes. An edit in a report had nothing to do with that decision.

The Establishment will protect it's own...................they are dirty to the core............both sides.............

ENJOY THE SHOW.................Pawns will fall before the next election and the show will continue...................scripted of course........................and the pawns that fall are to give the people a kinda of win on taking a few corrupt PEONS OUT.........

Donald Trump's 'Deep State' conspiracy theory just took a big hit - CNNPolitics

CNN ...........LOL

Your so called King Donald has created his own deep state and swampier than ever.

Sure he did.........and all the abuses the Dems did on their Watch........was just everyone's IMAGINATION.......

Okie Dokie..............

Your so called King Donald
If he was a KING as you say.................then how would any of this be happening...........he'd just take out anyone saying shit about him now wouldn't he.......

But we had 3 years of investigations ending in Jack and Squat and you say HE'S A KING.....

Are all Far Left Liberals just as Dumb as you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You’re bringing up irrelevant details. The decision not to prosecute Clinton was made after thorough review of all the evidence and relevant statutes. An edit in a report had nothing to do with that decision.

That the conclusion of the report, stated in the language used by the law, that she committed the act that broke the law, and yet the fbi, was not going to prosecute, was bad enough.

That the report was changed to change the final FINDINGS, of the report, and no one spoke out asking who or why that happened,

strongly indicates systemic political corruption of the FBI.

That the conclusion of the report, stated in the language used by the law, that she committed the act that broke the law, and yet the fbi, was not going to prosecute, was bad enough.

That the report was changed to change the final FINDINGS, of the report, and no one spoke out asking who or why that happened,

No it doesn’t. The wording of the report was changed to reflect their legal conclusions, not the other way around.

The wording is irrelevant. They had decided not to indict her based on the facts of the case.

All these fired asshats of the FBI............so bad that the entire FBI had to get Training for what they did.............were all there on the Clinton investigation .......letting her off the hook for MASSIVE ESPIONAGE ACT VIOLATIONS............

Yet in the real world.........a small piece of classified data accidentally released by someone in the military would be spending a LONG TIME in KANSAS.............

And here the left goes..............OH HILLARY WAS INNCOENT...........which everyone but the Lunatic Left knows is BS..............which is EXACTLY WHY TRUMP WON.

And they are too stupid to see it......................

110 cases of mishandling of Classified materials..............ALL A VIOLATION OF LAW.......FELONIES......

No it doesn’t. The wording of the report was changed to reflect their legal conclusions, not the other way around.

The wording is irrelevant. They had decided not to indict her based on the facts of the case.

They decided to not indict her, despite the findings that she broke the law.

Strzok changed the wording AFTER that, and everyone involved just let it slide, no questions asked.

And that reflects on the organization as a whole.

images

Looks like the plan to fire McCabe hours before retirement to cheat him out of his retirement and have him charged on "trumped up" charges failed. He is free and clear and will be collecting his $2,000,000 retirement pay after all.
'trumped up charges'?

The US IG gave evidence of him lying under oath 4 times and leaking classified, which Comey himself testified to under oath.

The DOJ saying it will not pursue Indictment is not the same as saying he is innocent of all charges / accusations.

McCabe withheld exculpatory evidence, helping to bankrupt / destroy other people's / family's lives...the SOB deserved the same and to go to jail.
It simply means that AG Barr and the Justice department did not find any charges, that competent lawyers would be able to get a conviction on in front of a judge and 12 man jury. He was not charged. He will now collect he $2 Million dollar retirement he accrued after many years of faithful service to his country, even though they tried to fire him within a few hours of his planned retirement to screw him out of it. No problem. I wish him the best in his retirement, as I am sure you do also.
He is still fired and has no retirement.

This isn't about McCabe being found innocent. This is about not finding enough evidence to indict or convict. You don't want a justice system where a person can be investigated without reasonable cause, or arrested and indicted if the evidence is insufficient as far as the rules of evidence in a court dictate. I couldn't say whether McCabe actually committed a provable crime, with the emphasis on 'provable', so no charges will be filed. That's the way it is supposed to work; sadly, it doesn't sometimes as politics and money tilts the scales of justice.
Funny though, isn't it that the IG found enough evidence to make it a CRIMINAL REFERAL....One would ASSUME that in order for that, there would be MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CONVICT....UNLESS something like SEDITION AT A MINIMUM, or Treason was STILL ON THE MINDS of the AG....Makes sense to me. Other left wing, anti-Americans would disagree!

The Justice Department on Friday informed legal counsel for former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe that it would not seek to file criminal charges against McCabe over his misleading federal investigators in connection with a 2016 press leak.
DOJ Declines to Pursue Criminal Charges against Andrew McCabe | National Review

Either he cut a deal to rat out other miscreants or the fact is that they couldn't prove he lied under oath. IOW, what he said probably could have been interpreted in more than one way. But I don't think this means he's out of the woods just yet, the DOJ can file other charges or even this one again if new information surfaces. Double jeopardy does not apply if you weren't indicted.

This only clears him for leaking to the press. It doesn't clear him of submitting false documents to the FISA court. He is still on the hook for that crime.

I thought he was charged with lying to investigators about leaking stuff to the press. Do not forget, just because he was not indicted for now doesn't mean he's off the hook for that, they can re-open that charge and go after him again if they find new information. Double jeopardy means you can't be tried twice for the same thing, but that doesn't mean it's over and done with. This was in the letter that was sent to McCabe's lawyers:

"We write to inform you that, after careful consideration, the Government has decided not to pursue criminal charges against your client, Andrew G. McCabe, arising from the referral" made by the Inspector General's office to investigate his behavior, the DC US Attorney's Office wrote. McCabe's attorneys released the letter on Friday. "Based on the totality of the circumstances and all of the information known to the Government at this time, we consider the matter closed."
Justice Department drops McCabe criminal investigation - CNNPolitics

I don't think McCabe's troubles are over by any means.
His knowledge that the Steele Dossier was complete bullshit and still signed his name on the FISA warrant request stating it was verified is where his real trouble is.

Forum List

Back