Justice

Why is that you people ignore that fact that the crimes Manfort is accused of happened long before he ever even met Donald Trump? He shouldn't even be in the discussion!

He's in the discussion because he was a significant person on Trump's campaign team and he was involved with Russia. It's reasonable to include him based on that alone if you are going to examine everyone who might possibly be involved.
Who might be involved in what? Exactly what crime might he be involved in that also involves the Trump campaign.

Collusion with Russia to attempt to illegally influence the election. Good lord. Lynch meets with Clinton on the tarmac and you have her indicted, tried and guilty of something. Trump and his associates meet with Russia, over matters including sanctions, hacked emails providing dirt...and other way. Dossier dirt = bad. Wikileaks dirt = good.

So why did Bill Clinton lie about their meeting in Phoenix?

He said they discussed their grandchildren. That's great except for the fact that Lynch doesn't have any!

Does Clinton?

Lynch had contended that she and Bill Clinton merely discussed grandchildren, golf and social matters.

Could be lying...could be telling the truth. Just like all these characters.

At the time, he had one, so the use of the plural term indicates that he was lying since she has none.

if justice is not served what are the implications?

Why should I follow any of their laws as long as I’m not causing any harm to person or property?
Because somebody will eventually show up to take your stuff, and you're going to want some backup.
People are not going to risk death to take my stuff.

I hope you're joking. If you use deadly force merely to protect your property you will be spending a lot of time in prison. Deadly force is allowed only when - at the time such force is used - you reasonably believe it is necessary to protect yourself from death or serious bodily injury. . This is the law in ever jurisdiction in the USA. Whether or not your belief is reasonable is a matter for a jury to determine.

I have a JD (Juris Doctorate) and I know what I'm talking about.

I suggest you check out the laws in your state. It's easy as hell to Google. Better to spend a minute or two finding out what the law says than to become somebody's bitch behind bars.

You have been warned.

What about this, Prof....

'New York has a self-defense law based on the castle doctrine but it is considered much weaker than similar castle doctrine laws enacted in other states. In NYS, unlike Florida, a citizen has the duty to retreat from attackers if they feel they can safely to so. Within their home, the castle doctrine authorizes deadly force as long as the resident is not the instigator of the confrontation.'
Florida Stand Your Ground Law and How it Relates to NYS Law

Why should I follow any of their laws as long as I’m not causing any harm to person or property?
Because somebody will eventually show up to take your stuff, and you're going to want some backup.

I hope you're joking. If you use deadly force merely to protect your property you will be spending a lot of time in prison. Deadly force is allowed only when - at the time such force is used - you reasonably believe it is necessary to protect yourself from death or serious bodily injury. . This is the law in ever jurisdiction in the USA. Whether or not your belief is reasonable is a matter for a jury to determine.

I suggest you check out the laws in your state. It's easy as hell to Google. Better to spend a minute or two finding out what the law says than to become somebody's bitch behind bars.

You have been warned.

'New York has a self-defense law based on the castle doctrine but it is considered much weaker than similar castle doctrine laws enacted in other states. In NYS, unlike Florida, a citizen has the duty to retreat from attackers if they feel they can safely to so. Within their home, the castle doctrine authorizes deadly force as long as the resident is not the instigator of the confrontation.'

Wonder if anybody has been convicted of shooting somebody who breaks into their house in the middle of the night? IN NY or any other state.

FYI: I live in Texas so I ain't too worried.

You have been warned.

Wonder if anybody has been convicted of shooting somebody who breaks into their house in the middle of the night? IN NY or any other state.

OK...OK.....I had to do it once, and I have to live with it every single day.
But....if I don't want any Girl Scout Cookies...I don't wan't any Girl Scout Cookies!!!!!!

You have been warned.

But....if I don't want any Girl Scout Cookies...I don't wan't any Girl Scout Cookies!!!!!!

Hey now, those GS chocolate mint cookies are damn good!

You have been warned.

Hey now, those GS chocolate mint cookies are damn good!

I shoulda' bought 'em?????

Now ya' tell me.

You have been warned.

You are correct. Most states allow the use of deadly force if someone has broken into your dwelling or is attempting to break into it. In these states, there is a presumption that those who do so impose a threat of death or serious bodily injure to these lawfully inside the dwelling. Generally, a dwelling is defined as a person['s residence, his place of business and even his automobile.

Laws do allow the use of force to protect oneself against a threat of death or serious bodily injury. But one had better know the law before he resorts to deadly force. For example, if someone is attempting to break into your occupied vehicle, deadly force may be allowed. However, if you encounter someone who is attempting to break into your unoccupied vehicle, deadly force is never allowed. It's all about protecting an individual from the threat of death of death or serious bodily injury. Deadly force is never allowed merely to protect property,

By the way, I live in Florida and have a JD.

You have been warned.

You are correct. Most states allow the use of deadly force if someone has broken into your dwelling or is attempting to break into it. In these states, there is a presumption that those who do so impose a threat of death or serious bodily injure to these lawfully inside the dwelling. Generally, a dwelling is defined as a person['s residence, his place of business and even his automobile.

Laws do allow the use of force to protect oneself against a threat of death or serious bodily injury. But one had better know the law before he resorts to deadly force. For example, if someone is attempting to break into your occupied vehicle, deadly force may be allowed. However, if you encounter someone who is attempting to break into your unoccupied vehicle, deadly force is never allowed. It's all about protecting an individual from the threat of death of death or serious bodily injury. Deadly force is never allowed merely to protect property,

"By the way, I live in Florida and have a JD."

I am aware of that, and that's why I follow your posts closely.

You have been warned.

So we can be assured that everything you say is a lie?

Sounds good to me!

You have been warned.

Sounds good to me!

Everything I said was absolutely true. You have very serious reading and comprehension problems.

One more time just for you. In my first post, I said deadly force is never allowed merely to protect property and that is true in every jurisdiction. In my second post, I explained how it is allowed to protect against the threat of death or serious bodily injury, but not to protect property. How something so simple went way over your head is a mystery.

You have the last word. During my long life (I'm 78) I have found that dealing with simpleminded people is almost always a complete waste of time.

You have been warned.

Sounds good to me!

Everything I said was absolutely true. You have very serious reading and comprehension problems.

One more time just for you. In my first post, I said deadly force is never allowed merely to protect property and that is true in every jurisdiction. In my second post, I explained how it is allowed to protect against the threat of death or serious bodily injury, but not to protect property. How something so simple went way over your head is a mystery.

You have the last word. During my long life (I'm 78) I have found that dealing with simpleminded people is almost always a complete waste of time.

I am glad I can push your buttons with a simple joke. That means you take yourself way too seriously1

Forum List

Back