Justified?

You default to Rights, Protection and Independence War. No brain capacity left.

We have the right to own guns just the same as we have a right to free speech. The Founders of this country wanted people to be able to protect themselves from situation just as we see here.

As the abuse of things like No Knock warrants get further exposed, I'm going to argue more and more will arm themselves. You may support a police state but I do not.

It looks like an assassination.

Police have a "no knock" warrant. They use the landlord's key to enter the apartment.

So, if it was Britain, and they could be 99% sure the guy was unarmed, he'd still be alive. But since it's America the cops were 99% sure he was armed, they shot him.

He was armed.

I also will not reply to someone that can only reply in such a juvenile manner.
Come on, let's talk about guns like adults. It's the kids that default back to Rights, Protection and Independence War.

So let's talk about gun size, guns in public and concealment in a civilised society. Let's talk about gun responsibility in society.

We have the right to own guns just the same as we have a right to free speech. The Founders of this country wanted people to be able to protect themselves from situation just as we see here.

As the abuse of things like No Knock warrants get further exposed, I'm going to argue more and more will arm themselves. You may support a police state but I do not.
No knock warrants in the UK? What's them?

Legally. The person they were after wasn't even there. They were on a wild goose chase.
Black neighborhoods need to start voting for gun rights, so cops won’t go barging in neighborhoods where guns are outlawed. They weren’t expecting that

It is what they did with Babbitt. Should not be a problem.

Ashli Babbit believed in trump's B.S. and that's what got her killed.

trump fired up the crowd, got the shit storm going, then he ran over to the White House to watch the riot from the safety of his bedroom.

fncceo pknopp

tumbleweed-gif-13.gif

Black neighborhoods need to start voting for gun rights, so cops won’t go barging in neighborhoods where guns are outlawed. They weren’t expecting that
Most black folks support gun rights.....

Since most black folks know that the INITIAL TARGET for most of the country's early gun control laws were aimed at disarming black people...

This goes back to the days of Reconstruction.......but if I educate you on it; you may whine CRT

Lol, a few is defined as a small number. Let's start there. Next the no knock warrant. They no knock my house. I have dogs they are going to alert me to someone s presence. I am armed and well armed. You come through my door with out telling me who you are there are going to be multiple dead bodies laying around. I. Have no kids living at home and am divorced. I am not going to hesitate what so ever in retaliation. The choke point you gotta get through to get to my bedroom is no joke. Then there are my dogs. They are not going to take kindly to your presence. The possible loss from no knock way out ways the possible gains.

Maybe they will catch it all on body cam video and we can discuss what mistakes you made then.

That's up to them. If people aren't interested in owning a gun, laws will make no difference. I fully support people's rights to own a gun but I do not own one.
So you’re OK with the only regulation for guns is The raw naked second amendment law?

Most black folks support gun rights.....

Since most black folks know that the INITIAL TARGET for most of the country's early gun control laws were aimed at disarming black people...

This goes back to the days of Reconstruction.......but if I educate you on it; you may whine CRT
You’re already whining.. Black people obviously don’t support gun ownership or I’ll say what it vote for Democrats

Forum List

Back