Justified?

You’re already whining.. Black people obviously don’t support gun ownership or I’ll say what it vote for Democrats

Well you can understand why can't you? This guy was a legal law abiding gun owner and had the cops break into where he was staying and killed him.

Same thing happened to Breonna Taylor because her boyfriend was legally armed.

You’re already whining.. Black people obviously don’t support gun ownership or I’ll say what it vote for Democrats
Because most black people don't have the luxury of being single issue voters.....

Why would they vote for a so-called "gun rights" party if that party is against 928727272 other policies that most black folks support??

And as has been evidenced on this very post -- Conservatives don't really view black folks constitutional rights as worthy of protection as other folks.....Since without even reading the fucking story, all of these conservatives automatically threw all of these "constitutional rights" out of the window for the victim....

Because most black people don't have the luxury of being single issue voters.....

Why would they vote for a so-called "gun rights" party if that party is against 928727272 other policies that most black folks support??

And as has been evidenced on this very post -- Conservatives don't really view black folks constitutional rights as worthy of protection as other folks.....Since without even reading the fucking story, all of these conservatives automatically threw all of these "constitutional rights" out of the window for the victim....

Vote the other party and you vote for people who support what happened here.

So the only law for gun ownership is the second amendment? Felons can own guns.. nice

I try and reply in a decent manner but sometimes it is hard when replying to someone as ignorant as you are of our laws. The Constitution also defines how one can have their rights removed through due process. I stated that it is all in the Constitution. Just because you do not understand the Constitution changes nothing.

Vote the other party and you vote for people who support what happened here.
In comparison to what??

Read my signature....

We don't delude ourselves into believing we have an ally in the realm of the 2 political parties -- so we use our right to vote as a tool in the toolbox -- and not the entire toolbox...

Well you can understand why can't you? This guy was a legal law abiding gun owner and had the cops break into where he was staying and killed him.

Same thing happened to Breonna Taylor because her boyfriend was legally armed.
And I explained why cops would embarge in like this.. if black neighborhoods armed themselves.. Didn’t allow gun free towns to exist in their communities cops wouldn’t go barging in. Stop voting for Democrats

You’re not a victim stop making bad decisions vote for what you need. Be an individual.. And you’ll find out that the common identity is that a gun ownership

And I explained why cops would embarge in like this.. if black neighborhoods armed themselves.. Didn’t allow gun free towns to exist in their communities cops wouldn’t go barging in. Stop voting for Democrats

There is no such thing as a "gun free town" and I will have no reason to further reply to your fiction.

I try and reply in a decent manner but sometimes it is hard when replying to someone as ignorant as you are of our laws. The Constitution also defines how one can have their rights removed through due process. I stated that it is all in the Constitution. Just because you do not understand the Constitution changes nothing.
So you don’t know the second amendment lol

You’re not a victim stop making bad decisions vote for what you need. Be an individual.. And you’ll find out that the common identity is that a gun ownership
Who said anything about being a victim??

I am not a single issue voter....

Not a single policy proposed by a Liberal has made it harder for me to own a gun.....Liberals didn't pass the Mumford Act; Conservatives pushed that and Reagan signed it...

_00.rac008 (28).jpg

And I don't whine over any assault-weapons ban because I am not a right-wing ammosexual; I still have access to gun ownership despite all the fearmonger from you conservative morons...

How come yo goofy ass keep dodging the TOPIC??

This man was not named in the WARRANT...the warrant itself was not for a person, it was for property....which was also not the victim....I REPEAT, the victim had ZERO to do with anything the police were investigating...and instead of calling that out; you are on here babbling dumb shit like a clown

Who said anything about being a victim??

I am not a single issue voter....

Not a single policy proposed by a Liberal has made it harder for me to own a gun.....Liberals didn't pass the Mumford Act; Conservatives pushed that and Reagan signed it...

And I don't whine over any assault-weapons ban because I am not a right-wing ammosexual; I still have access to gun ownership despite all the fearmonger from you conservative morons...

How come yo goofy ass keep dodging the TOPIC??

This man was not named in the WARRANT...the warrant itself was not for a person, it was for property....which was also not the victim....I REPEAT, the victim had ZERO to do with anything the police were investigating...and instead of calling that out; you are on here babbling dumb shit like a clown
If you want cops to respect your rights.. VOTE FOR NO GUN LAWS!

If you want cops to respect your rights.. VOTE FOR NO GUN LAWS!
So the constitutional rights I already have are not worthy of being respected by police??

And you wonder why I don't vote for authoritarian loving right-wing ammosexual cucks...

z_gop.0066 (38).jpg

Forum List

Back